pearltherebel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 8

Post by pearltherebel »

mysterychild36 wrote:Found it:

Watch from the 7:30 mark to hear Erik's tone towards her. Then again I don't know how he can stand her. Eating dinner off a table which has a dirty diaper inches away from your plate? She's disgusting.
He treats her more like a dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

Flynn finally took his first steps

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I was surprised and confused that Colleen took Flynn to those (awesome) museums. I'm glad but it stunk to high heaven of her reading feedback from somewhere. She hasn't taken Flynn ANYWHERE during her long stretches of free time. We know this because she would have filmed it and cashed in. She took him to the beach one time. She puts weird shallow trays of water on the floor for him to play with like a dog but won't take him to a local pool or even out in a kiddie pool on a warm day. It has to be special circumstances for her to leave the house or something she wants to do. I'd understand if she was being protective and didn't want to take him too much in public but the poor kid has been dragged onto flights around the country. He was dragged to the tourist capital of the world when she knew he was too young. It's Colleen's world and Flynn is just a featured prop in it.

Post by Guest »

pearltherebel wrote:Flynn finally took his first steps

wait aren’t babies meant to take their first steps between like 9 and 12 months and flynn’s over 14 months? i know ever child develops differently and it isn’t necessarily the parents fault if their child has taken their first steps but i can’t help but think colleen doesn’t stimulate flynn or push him to achieve those milestones and just goes by the attitude of “he’ll do it when he’s ready”

she also recently said “my child’s a horrible sleeper” yes colleen that may be because he doesn’t have a routine and is always in hotel rooms.

Post by Guest »

most parents give their child one way to learn how to sleep this may be letting them cry it out , co sleeping , strictly sleeping in a cot , falling asleep in the parents arms no not colleen she has to do a mix of all and others and has a one year old that hasn’t slept through the night yet

Yourmomgoes2college
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yourmomgoes2college »

macey17x wrote:most parents give their child one way to learn how to sleep this may be letting them cry it out , co sleeping , strictly sleeping in a cot , falling asleep in the parents arms no not colleen she has to do a mix of all and others and has a one year old that hasn’t slept through the night yet

I think it’s so she has something motherhood-related that she can bitch about. She has plenty of money to buy her kid whatever he wants, he’s a healthy boy, she doesn’t have to be away from him for long stretches every day to work, she has lots of help including a husband that’s home all the time. But, guys I don’t ever get any sleep! Bitch, how?! Cry me a river.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

Yourmomgoes2college wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:50 am
macey17x wrote:most parents give their child one way to learn how to sleep this may be letting them cry it out , co sleeping , strictly sleeping in a cot , falling asleep in the parents arms no not colleen she has to do a mix of all and others and has a one year old that hasn’t slept through the night yet

I think it’s so she has something motherhood-related that she can bitch about. She has plenty of money to buy her kid whatever he wants, he’s a healthy boy, she doesn’t have to be away from him for long stretches every day to work, she has lots of help including a husband that’s home all the time. But, guys I don’t ever get any sleep! Bitch, how?! Cry me a river.

I think it’s because she has codependency issues and is a narcissist and likes feeling like he can’t sleep without her by his side.

burgersplease
Learner
Learner

Post by burgersplease »

As much as Colleen annoys me, there’s a pretty big range for walking for babies. I’m in a mom group where we all had similar due dates, so all our babies are around the same age (13 months) and the majority are just starting to walk or aren’t walking. Doctors don’t start worrying til 18 months generally. Also about her having an uncomplicated pregnancy, didn’t she have cholestasis? That’s generally not a walk in the park. Also she was one of those women who looked so pregnant you’re like, “That’s gotta hurt.” Obviously she seemed to whine quite a bit, but I don’t doubt it was a crappy pregnancy. Either way, I do agree about the fact her kid needs more of a schedule and to not be carted about like a piece of luggage.

Yourmomgoes2college
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yourmomgoes2college »

theantiblair wrote:

I think it’s because she has codependency issues and is a narcissist and likes feeling like he can’t sleep without her by his side.
Oh definitely!

lilacbaker16
Learner
Learner

Post by lilacbaker16 »

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:29 pm
theantiblair wrote:

Oh definitely!

I remember she mentioned in a video(maybe it was his 6-month update, idk) that “I want Flynn to be able to fall asleep in Mommy’s arms,” and you see whenever she’s on tour she is always the one rocking him to sleep. Definitely weird.

nailbitter
Learner
Learner

Post by nailbitter »

I don't post here, but does it bug anyone else that they take him in the jacuzzi? Aren’t they supposed to be incredible bad for your heart and you shouldn’t be in the long, let alone an infant in one?

Post by Guest »

burgersplease wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:24 pm
As much as Colleen annoys me, there’s a pretty big range for walking for babies. I’m in a mom group where we all had similar due dates, so all our babies are around the same age (13 months) and the majority are just starting to walk or aren’t walking. Doctors don’t start worrying til 18 months generally. Also about her having an uncomplicated pregnancy, didn’t she have cholestasis? That’s generally not a walk in the park. Also she was one of those women who looked so pregnant you’re like, “That’s gotta hurt.” Obviously she seemed to whine quite a bit, but I don’t doubt it was a crappy pregnancy. Either way, I do agree about the fact her kid needs more of a schedule and to not be carted about like a piece of luggage.
C so reads here. Because at her meet and greet q&a, she told the audience her kid is walking now and has made an instagram about it. It's not even an effort to hide it anymore. Hi Colleen!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

She's a classic narcissist. Here's the top 10 signs of a narcissistic mother from Psychology Today:

1. Uses Their Child or Lives Through Their Child
2. Marginalization
3. Grandiosity and Superiority
4. Superficial Image
5. Manipulation
6. Inflexible and Touchy
7. Lack of Empathy
8. Dependency/Codependency
9. Jealousy and Possessiveness
10. Neglect or Self Absorbing Interests

Post by Guest »

I have family that lives in the same neighborhood Colleen grew up in.
Its known her parents are in poverty and have rented that house for decades for really low. A year or so ago her parents were so broke they were having yard sales to pay for their rent, while Colleen vlogs from her multimillion dollar home and brags about all her accomplishments. Colleen couldn't even bother to come over and help, we saw Rachel helping. Don't get me wrong, it's her money. But at the same time, she uses her parents for content as well. She could easily help them not be struggling. The entire neighborhood is in shock at how selfish C is. At least we see Rachel going over and helping, taking her parents to events and experiences they want to go to and genuinely caring about them. I'm sure the podcast Rachel started with her mom is also financially helping them out. The only time we see C with her mom is when she needs something (babysitting, cupcakes, cookies, her hair done, ice tea or moving in with her for extended periods of time so she doesnt have to be alone.) It's a despicable example to her young followers. I could understand if she didn't have a relationship with them, but when you brag about how much you love your parents...Like, freaking help them.

Planterina
Learner
Learner

Post by Planterina »

HesARebel wrote:I have family that lives in the same neighborhood Colleen grew up in.
Its known her parents are in poverty and have rented that house for decades for really low. A year or so ago her parents were so broke they were having yard sales to pay for their rent, while Colleen vlogs from her multimillion dollar home and brags about all her accomplishments. Colleen couldn't even bother to come over and help, we saw Rachel helping. Don't get me wrong, it's her money. But at the same time, she uses her parents for content as well. She could easily help them not be struggling. The entire neighborhood is in shock at how selfish C is. At least we see Rachel going over and helping, taking her parents to events and experiences they want to go to and genuinely caring about them. I'm sure the podcast Rachel started with her mom is also financially helping them out. The only time we see C with her mom is when she needs something (babysitting, cupcakes, cookies, her hair done, ice tea or moving in with her for extended periods of time so she doesnt have to be alone.) It's a despicable example to her young followers. I could understand if she didn't have a relationship with them, but when you brag about how much you love your parents...Like, freaking help them.

That’s just sad, I always feel bad about her mom having to leave her husband alone to travel and help her with Flynn. I hope she’s at least paying her!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Please refrain from using medieval words to describe gay people. Also, don't rise to those dinosaurs who continue to use such words - just report the post TY :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

HesARebel wrote:I have family that lives in the same neighborhood Colleen grew up in.
What about Chris?

Post by Guest »

pearltherebel wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:36 am
What about Chris?

At this point, I am not even sure how the B fam have so much money. Lol
Colleen is the most successful, she spends more than the average Santa Barbra rent on postmates and incessant online shopping alone in a month. It would totally impact her the least. Considering how much her mom appears to do for her, more than for the other kids, it seems equitable and fair. At least in my opinion.
Plus if she demands that her parents come to LA from Santa Barbra so often, just get them a place closer to you and take care of them. You're literally a millionaire even though you don't want the kids watching you to realize that.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

HesARebel wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:48 am
I have family that lives in the same neighborhood Colleen grew up in.
Woah, for real? I always assumed they're pretty wealthy since Gwen is Colleen's personal slave. Are they doing better now?

Colleen seems very greedy and parsimonious, maybe she's paying her family and friends just the bare minimun. Kory posted about just now being able to afford a car, yet he worked for Colleen for so many years.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I hope that's not true about her parents being in poverty. Colleen is so wasteful with the money she spends. She doesn't owe it to her parents but it's vile to watch them struggle financially when she uses them for help so much. Yuck.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”