FilofaxK wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:29 pm
Farting Unicorn wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:27 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:21 pm
Farting Unicorn wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:19 pm
This is super off topic and random but since it's almost time for YouTube rewind, do you guys think the VS and David are going to be in it? And who exactly from the VS do you see being in it?
I personally only see Corinna participating (if she's asked).
He was asked last year and cancelled because he was busy. Honestly unless Youtube actually does a proper rewind like the earlier ones I hope he declines.

He already said that last year was crap and had nothing to do with actual content creation.
This is why I was wondering more about the rest of the VS because they're going to leap at the exposure than worry about quality.
Wasn't last year's YouTube rewind the most disliked video in YouTube?
It was!
opinionated but also a pushover.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 43)

Post by Paschdav »

Farting Unicorn wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Farting Unicorn wrote:
This is super off topic and random but since it's almost time for YouTube rewind, do you guys think the VS and David are going to be in it? And who exactly from the VS do you see being in it?
He was asked last year and cancelled because he was busy. Honestly unless Youtube actually does a proper rewind like the earlier ones I hope he declines.

He already said that last year was crap and had nothing to do with actual content creation.
This is why I was wondering more about the rest of the VS because they're going to leap at the exposure than worry about quality.

Edit: I'm also getting a feeling that compared to last year David might be pushed by his team to do it, provided he's asked properly because it's been a big year for him.
I dont think its good pr to be part of the most disliked video on the platform.

I can see the others being part of it, if david joins I can already feel a Natalie bit coming where he is screaming her name
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:37 pm
Farting Unicorn wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Farting Unicorn wrote:

Edit: I'm also getting a feeling that compared to last year David might be pushed by his team to do it, provided he's asked properly because it's been a big year for him.
I dont think its good pr to be part of the most disliked video on the platform.

I can see the others being part of it, if david joins I can already feel a Natalie bit coming where he is screaming her name
True. But also rewind is like YouTube advertising itself so I'm uncertain on David's position. I get him avoiding it completely last year considering how the platform completely screwed him over, not that anything has changed in terms of his monetization, his channel did gain more exposure and he's become a bigger name and more...I don't like that I'm using this word but more...mainstream, so I guess we're just going to have to find out soon.
If he's in it I see him doing a car surprise because thats what most people think David's content is all about apparently.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

alwaysdat wrote:Lol I can't see Jason and Cas dating at all.
1. Cas could definitely do better than Jason.
2. I honestly can't see Natalie being that close with Cas if she knew Cas was sleeping with Jason lol.
3. We very rarely saw Jason and Cas interact, and I feel like Jason would be too lazy to actively hide a relationship.
Yeah, it’s not like his life practically depends on not having a public girlfriend. LOL. That man won’t be able to date until Charley is in college as long as Trisha is still breathing air.

And I DONT think she was hooking up with or dating Jason until maybe Chicago. I think Natalie and her became distant because Natalie didn’t want her one good girlfriend in LA hooking up with her best friend’s best friend. I’m sure part of her felt a little used because she didn’t bring Cass around so she could bang David’s friend group.

Jason has multiple videos on his chanel where Cas is just hanging around his place. She even went to look at houses with him. Why would Natalie’s friend be hanging out with Jason at his home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

RegularToe wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:48 pm
2. I honestly can't see Natalie being that close with Cas if she knew Cas was sleeping with Jason lol.
3. We very rarely saw Jason and Cas interact, and I feel like Jason would be too lazy to actively hide a relationship.
Yeah, it’s not like his life practically depends on not having a public girlfriend. LOL. That man won’t be able to date until Charley is in college as long as Trisha is still breathing air.

And I DONT think she was hooking up with or dating Jason until maybe Chicago. I think Natalie and her became distant because Natalie didn’t want her one good girlfriend in LA hooking up with her best friend’s best friend. I’m sure part of her felt a little used because she didn’t bring Cass around so she could bang David’s friend group.

Jason has multiple videos on his chanel where Cas is just hanging around his place. She even went to look at houses with him. Why would Natalie’s friend be hanging out with Jason at his home?

Because cas isnt just Natalie's friend? They have known her for at least 3 years. She is in some earlier vlogs as well.

Nat and cas just bonded after nat came to LA

- David Dobrik 2020

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Paschdav wrote:
RegularToe wrote:

Because cas isnt just Natalie's friend? They have known her for at least 3 years. She is in some earlier vlogs as well.

Nat and cas just bonded after nat came to LA
Also, in this instance it's important to mention that Cas trained Dima for his job as Jason's assistant. So her being around Jason more all of a sudden isn't random at all.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

RegularToe wrote:

I honestly don't get why Nat wouldn't want to hang out with Cass if she were hooking up with Jason. Like sure maybe it would repulse her a little bit but not to the point where she would want to stop seeing her completely? I could however see David getting a little mad at Jason because he is possessive of Jason's time and maybe he was/is afraid that Cass would end up taking all of his time. But it all sounds like a big reach ngl.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

I was getting rid of a YT notification right when he posted the second channel vid. Wow it was a really good one.

Is his 2nd channel still monetized?

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango »

Even without the irregular uploading schedule, you can see that David's mind isnt 100% there anymore, in termos of vlogging.
He just used the Jonah bit with his family as dinossaurs from like not even 2 weeks ago lol.
He has done it before, but it wasnt with memorable bits, so I could see why he would forget, but this one. He edited that in, and his mind never went with: "Diddnt I used this clip last week?"

Oh well, the video itself was pretty good, better than this week's vlog.
David Blaine is unreal.

Lily_111
Informer
Informer

Post by Lily_111 »

David Blaine is out of this world!!! My skin crawl the whole time,i’m shocked!
:HK:

smj1799
Talker
Talker

Post by smj1799 »

I hope this david blaine thing doesn’t become the new chemical experiments lol

katelynglacken
Learner
Learner

Post by katelynglacken »

I don’t know how you guys can stomach the David Blaine stuff I have to fast forward it

urlittlevenicebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by urlittlevenicebitch »

i wouldnt mind david blaine being the new chemical experiments! lol he’s so hot and unreal, plus way more interesting than those repetitive chemical experiments. also i’m loving natalie’s mom so much. she’s seems so fun and coool, explains why natalie is such a ~kewwwl girl~
✨Queen of Typos✨

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

guys i met ray nowak tonight! i was at saddle ranch (sadly i had just missed the VS) but ray was there and he was chill! i didn't really talk to him much but he was hitting on some other girls and he seemed chill. hopefully next time i go, i will meet david and co. lol

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

I just watch some old Zane and Heath videos, god they were a mess. But I love them.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

The title
Screenshot_20191124-171918.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- David Dobrik 2020

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

Paschdav wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:20 am
The title

omfg

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Paschdav wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:20 am
The title

Wheezing

smj1799
Talker
Talker

Post by smj1799 »

Paschdav wrote:The title
I can’t see it what does it say?

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

FilofaxK wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:59 am
Paschdav wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:57 am
FilofaxK wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:50 am
Erm did anyone see Joe's insta post? How have we missed this
He was always in good shape but this was a while ago right? There was a vloffice were he was flexing at David's desk
I didn't even notice that! I'm failing I'm my thirst.

Cheesey, I need your thoughts.
He doesn't do it for me. Seems like the kind of person who would have really really watery cum.

Return to “David Dobrik”