Miserable MeMe with Her Resting Face & Greedy Grandpa with Their Ballet Brat - Part 9

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Miserable MeMe with Her Resting Face & Greedy Grandpa with Their Ballet Brat - Part 9

Post by naomi104 »

Well done for filling up the last thread so quickly! It shows our favourite Cons are ever so popular. It's a shame their Love Hair products aren't as much.

Follow this Connicles for more passive-aggressive MeMe, her shopping addiction, skills in twisting words ("I rarely shop" but her wardrobe tells otherwise) and hiding the ninja nanny! Who's on duty to babysit the Ballet Brat on their next pointless trip? Will UJ be erased from the history of the Five Minute Journal? Can MeMe finally sort her bird nest on the head? Where's the Greedy Grandpa going to rent his sterile office? Can he pay his new staff with unicorns and rainbow? Watch out for more 'real' moment MeMe moaning about her non existent problems like can't fall asleep for a night or the Greedy Grandpa seeks out bad weather to complain!

Comment below if you agreed? 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 (as often written in MeMe's captions)

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Miserable MeMe with Her Resting Face & Greedy Grandpa with Their Ballet Brat - Part 9

Post by qwerty888 »

Haha love it

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Miserable MeMe with Her Resting Face & Greedy Grandpa with Their Ballet Brat - Part 9

Post by qwerty888 »

Surprise surprise - Lidia reporting for babysitting duty! MeMe couldn't handle even just a few days on her own with Alexa.
And who is that girl on the left?

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

MeMe finally acknowledged Lidia’s arrival. She’s usually hidden until we see glimpses of her. This time she goes as far as calling her her ‘second mum’. You’re still being reported to the Home Office, Cons. Until you honestly explain why Lidia stayed in London for 6 months when Alexa was born and why you never go on holidays without your family. It’s such an odd dynamic that there’s always at least Lidia there. They should be able to holiday as a family of three by now. No matter how close I am to my mother in law, I’d never ever take her to every holiday with me. Oh I forgot, my husband does his fair share of childcare. Alex doesn’t give a fuck.

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

probably in an early vlog or shortly after the husband tag
"meme why do you not call lidia your mom?"
"because she is not mine buy alex' mom, that's why i call her by her name. i have a mom. alex calls her also by my moms name"

"she is my second mom"

Drifter
Learner
Learner

Post by Drifter »

Hahahaah. As I said on the previous thread. There was a woman whispering and trying to soothe Alexa as she is having a tantrum or sth like that. Now we know who she is.... Lidia. Meme is just miserable. Just take care of your only child by yourself woman. You don't cook, you don't clean, you don't WORK. You have ONLY one job. Omg. She is such a pain in the ass. Sorry.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

qwerty888 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:54 pm
Surprise surprise - Lidia reporting for babysitting duty! MeMe couldn't handle even just a few days on her own with Alexa.

Alexa with the pointing feet. I get it that when you ballet dance or any dance you point your toes but this? MeMe is projecting her insecurites onto Alexa

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

FashCandyxx wrote:
qwerty888 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:54 pm

Alexa with the pointing feet. I get it that when you ballet dance or any dance you point your toes but this? MeMe is projecting her insecurites onto Alexa
but.. alexa.. does.. ballet? she just stopped recently with the ballet classes in london because her parents have to ~*hustle*~ on the other side of the world

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

I think MeMe's issues are far worse than she admits.
She said she had anxiety, depression, agoraphobia (couldn't leave the house) and social anxiety in that past and that they were all (magically) cured by her silent meditation retreat. I always thought she made all of that up because these are serious issues and they don't just go away with one retreat. Just like her "eating disorder" couldn't have gotten cured with just one conversation.

But now I'm wondering if she really had those issues to a certain extent and if they are back/never fully went away. Not full blown, but to a certain extent. She doesn't leave the house much, she doesn't spend time with people, just a select few she knows... Her not sleeping at night for hours is due to anxiety and I bet it happens far more than she admits. She had a breakdown when Alex went to Paris, went to the hospital before one of their vacations - I bet it's all related. From few podcasts I listened to, it was clear she had all sorts of fears and a lot of anxiety and Alex has the role of constantly reassuring her.

I would feel empathy for her except she can't even admit to what's going on. When she talked about not sleeping, she said it was because she was working at night, and she can't turn off her brain. Oh please! What a load of bs. She is still caught up in presenting this image of a woman who always works and takes care of Alexa 24/7 and it's so far from how things really are. And their life has to appear as dream life - doesn't work for the brand to admit to issues. But it's clear things are not going well.

I bet a lot of her anxiety comes from being so inauthentic and pretending she's someone she's not.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

"Mimi's quote" ... please, she doesn't have a single original creative bone in her body.
Last edited by blue_violet on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Probably a stolen quote.Image
I was away for some time but now I am back, just finished looking at some posts from previous thread, gave me a good laughImage

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

Ladypapaya
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Ladypapaya »

Hello there ,
I ve been reading you guys quite long and decided to make an account. I was a huge fun of this girl but after a while I began to feel that something was off with her. Do you remember her panic attacks ? Do you remember when she had always a machine on her chest to count the heartbeats everytime she had attacks ? To calm her Dow. ? I was thinking that she has problems and this is the reason that she can’t be alone with her kid. And need her 2 mummies or the nanny.

Kitty_kat1998
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kitty_kat1998 »

Mimi always has a nanny with her. That's a given..she is incapable of taking care of her child and Alex is in his own world.... There is no way that this woman wakes up and bathes, feeds and cooks for Alexa. We know every time she does cook because she has to Instagram it. It's when someone on Guru gossip called her out, she revealed Lidia, but she is still hiding the nanny/ maid. Very sad state of affairs. I feel really bad for the child.

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

The whole babysitter and Meme being incapable of taking her own ONE child is just pathetic. This poor kid will have so many mommy issues when she grows up.

On another note. Do I see some trouble brewing with Layla and Mr.D? She’s so “spiritual” bird and he’s posting so freaking many posts about God?! Are their believes what’s causing problems in the relationship?

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

I follow quasi daily Fatherofdaughters for his witty posts and ironic parenting videos and Clemmie I always respect and support, in that regard I wouldn't have seen her as somebody who'd care about giving her opinion on forums like our dear GG. But I SO agree on how it goes to show how we just can't express how critical opinion about these influencers. I often call the cons names, but in my mind it's because Meme doesn't actually read here, I know she does, but it's not originaly her place. What I would like to tell her face to face would be to actually just go off the interenet and genuienely care for herself. She's so not ok. This Alex, on the opposite side, I could never ever have a conversation with him, he's becoming more and more a cliché of himself.

Influencers have to realise not every comment comes from bitterness and jealousy. Clemmie has a not perfect but busy and great life, she's not a miserable unemployed poor single woman jealous of the fakeness the influencers put out there. She's just us, she's got opinions, she should own them and if she says something stupid she can apologize and learn from it. It takes courage and would inspire me because personally I wouldn't want my name on GG XD Even though I know that I would never meet the scammy cons in a million years.
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

"lily_of_the_valley_inla
Will you be able to keep traveling when Alexa starts school?

mimiikonn
@lily_of_the_valley_inla yes, that’s the plan. Perhaps, slightly differently but we will always travel in one way or another. 🙏"

I smell another "when I have a kid I will never use a stroller and this and that" situation. Still pretending like it's gonna be the same with a kid and nothing is going to disturb their jet-set routine. We've got to give her that she is good at persuading herself.
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Delizia wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:33 pm
I follow quasi daily Fatherofdaughters for his witty posts and ironic parenting videos and Clemmie I always respect and support, in that regard I wouldn't have seen her as somebody who'd care about giving her opinion on forums like our dear GG. But I SO agree on how it goes to show how we just can't express how critical opinion about these influencers. I often call the cons names, but in my mind it's because Meme doesn't actually read here, I know she does, but it's not originaly her place. What I would like to tell her face to face would be to actually just go off the interenet and genuienely care for herself. She's so not ok. This Alex, on the opposite side, I could never ever have a conversation with him, he's becoming more and more a cliché of himself.

Influencers have to realise not every comment comes from bitterness and jealousy. Clemmie has a not perfect but busy and great life, she's not a miserable unemployed poor single woman jealous of the fakeness the influencers put out there. She's just us, she's got opinions, she should own them and if she says something stupid she can apologize and learn from it. It takes courage and would inspire me because personally I wouldn't want my name on GG XD Even though I know that I would never meet the scammy cons in a million years.
I don't follow Clemmie but I check her out every now and then and thought she was a normal mum and woman just like me. I like Simon though. If you're a mum or dad, you can relate to his jokes. I think they're the sort of couple that could laugh off some of the things Clemmie said in Tattle Life like she thought Simon was a class A twat. I don't think he'll take that comment too seriously. They're just that sort of people who find sarcasm in everything. However, if it was MeMe doing the same thing on this thread, she'd be defending herself stupidly like "you're all jealous blah blah blah". Alex wouldn't find his wife calling him "class A twat" funny (which he is by the way). I'd love to see MeMe or Alex join us here though. After this is what this thread is for, saying thing liberally without the Instagram's bullshit filter.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

You won’t believe MeMe deleted the comment yesterday where a woman said she didn’t want to bring hate but MeMe goes shopping a lot more than she claims. How does she say “I don’t care what people say” then leave the comment for 24 hours and go back to delete it? It’s not even remotely negative, just the truth. If we say “MeMe, your legs are massive”, yeah I admit that’s negative and quite bitchy. But to call her out in a very polite manner isn’t. Her followers on the other hand were jumping on that woman’s neck saying she was desperate to ruin everything for saying one truthful thing. Her fans are a lot more negative than her enemies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

hi my beautiful friends. even though i am lying and blowing kisses to your faces, i am yet in another store heheheh. also who actually believes me when i say i am barely 5minutes on my phone, i meant instagram sorry. you do? i mean look at my posted stories, look at the pictures i share and well spent time creating content PLUS answering your dms and comments. 10min max per day darling!

StupidCupid
Learner
Learner

Post by StupidCupid »

naomi104 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:08 pm
You won’t believe MeMe deleted the comment yesterday where a woman said she didn’t want to bring hate but MeMe goes shopping a lot more than she claims. How does she say “I don’t care what people say” then leave the comment for 24 hours and go back to delete it? It’s not even remotely negative, just the truth. If we say “MeMe, your legs are massive”, yeah I admit that’s negative and quite bitchy. But to call her out in a very polite manner isn’t. Her followers on the other hand were jumping on that woman’s neck saying she was desperate to ruin everything for saying one truthful thing. Her fans are a lot more negative than her enemies!

It’s still there. I can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”