Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

Post by thehippiechick »

Oink.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Post by Guest »

Got to say, I'm obessed with Nate and seeing him in the back, while Jeffree and Shane act like they are at an gender reveal party or an engagement party while Nate gives his best, "I'm so proud of you baby" look, is so funny to me.

what an shit show

Post by Guest »

Like would you even know that his boyfriend, father of his dogs, by looking at that picture? (and by obsessed with Nate, I mean i'm obessed with watching the , "I give no fucks, I'm just here' looks on his face.

Pingwen
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pingwen »

Someone on reddit checked his patents and he's got some new trademarks registered.

If anyone needs me I'll be crying in swamp monster because I love green eyeshadow and Blood Money is almost guaranteed to be a green palette but I refuse to give him my money.

Also, who thinks he pulled that green from shane's palette to put it in the green palette?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Pingwen wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:56 am
Someone on reddit checked his patents and he's got some new trademarks registered.

If anyone needs me I'll be crying in swamp monster because I love green eyeshadow and Blood Money is almost guaranteed to be a green palette but I refuse to give him my money.

Also, who thinks he pulled that green from shane's palette to put it in the green palette?
Damn same here. I have yet to find a green shade that lives up to the one in a KVD quad. Any suggestions on where I can find a nice army green? That's not glittery?

Without a doubt. Hell, I wouldnt doubt if the uproar for removing that shade made Jefree see his next paycheck.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

do yall really believe everything sold out or did jeff pull another stunt?

amarievxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amarievxx »

looking around the trademark site saw this. does this mean that it wasn't approved?
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 5.17.42 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

amarievxx wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:26 pm
looking around the trademark site saw this. does this mean that it wasn't approved? Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 5.17.42 PM.png
Yeah probably, while I can’t think of another makeup related product called resting bitch face I do think that tradmark went in with an earlier lot with magic star concealers and maybe the founation one because I’ve definietly seen it before so it’s likely this is the second time it’s been it hasn’t been approved, possibly tried variations on spelling like resting bitchface or resting bitch-face.

On the above proposed trademarks what the fuck is Lord Star going to be?! Finally just giving up on makeup and will rent himself out to Harry Potter themed wax works museums? Seriously I could not even concieve what kind of product Lord Star would be... and another highlighter formula? Whats this the 4th? 🙄

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Pingwen wrote:

Fuck proof?

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:47 pm
Pingwen wrote:

Fuck proof?
100% guarentee thats his rip off of “sex proof” mascara

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Pok wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:58 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:47 pm
Pingwen wrote:

Fuck proof?
100% guarentee thats his rip off of “sex proof” mascara
I was thinking it was about Dramaggedon 2 haha cause he didn't spill the tea so he's like 'fuck y'all' but true 🤣

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

snort
Don't stan so close to me

amarievxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amarievxx »

Pok wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:46 pm
amarievxx wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:26 pm
looking around the trademark site saw this. does this mean that it wasn't approved? Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 5.17.42 PM.png
Yeah probably, while I can’t think of another makeup related product called resting bitch face I do think that tradmark went in with an earlier lot with magic star concealers and maybe the founation one because I’ve definietly seen it before so it’s likely this is the second time it’s been it hasn’t been approved, possibly tried variations on spelling like resting bitchface or resting bitch-face.

On the above proposed trademarks what the fuck is Lord Star going to be?! Finally just giving up on makeup and will rent himself out to Harry Potter themed wax works museums? Seriously I could not even concieve what kind of product Lord Star would be... and another highlighter formula? Whats this the 4th? 🙄
i went digging more and yes looks like its the 2nd time. first time he filed using Jeffree Star LLC the new one was filed as Jeffree Star Inc.
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 7.33.21 PM.png
Lord Star says its a lipgloss

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

cremated?! What kind of product can it be... A bronzer?!

And Jeffree Star Skin.. wtf. He claims to be the ultimate reviewer for skincare or whatevs, but he only did botox. NEXT.
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

amarievxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amarievxx »

eviefrye wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:34 pm

And Jeffree Star Skin.. wtf. He claims to be the ultimate reviewer for skincare or whatevs, but he only did botox. NEXT.
cremated is filed for ---- Cosmetics; Eye-shadow

Post by Guest »

amarievxx wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:01 pm
eviefrye wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:34 pm

cremated is filed for ---- Cosmetics; Eye-shadow
Made from real cremations :-|

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Lol jeffree de vil

waimia
Learner
Learner

Post by waimia »

Melody7827 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:53 pm
Pingwen wrote:

Damn same here. I have yet to find a green shade that lives up to the one in a KVD quad. Any suggestions on where I can find a nice army green? That's not glittery?

Without a doubt. Hell, I wouldnt doubt if the uproar for removing that shade made Jefree see his next paycheck.
Check out some of the shades in Give Me Glow Cosmetics' Juicy Olive palette!

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

Melody7827 wrote:
Pingwen wrote:

Try Colourpop’s Just My Luck, it’s all greens and costs $12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Jeffree Star”