Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lauren Giraldo

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

ugh_as_if wrote:
lefargen97 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:17 pm
god I hate how dramatic influencers are when they eat fast food. Lauren was so dramatic about eating fries talking about how bloating she felt and blah blah blah. girl didn't even eat a full meal. she trains twice a day and eats salmon everyday I'm sure she'll be fine.
Lol where did she do all of that?
Her new video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I wish she would stop with all the closeups, ugly faces and stupid 'slang' :? :roll:

Lola-loca
Learner
Learner

Post by Lola-loca »

Guys in her newest video, she has a blotchy fake tan on her except her hands?????? She looks very weird, I love her and all tbh but that was super weird that she went to an event with tanned arms but white hands!

Badbitxh24
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Badbitxh24 »

I can’t believe nobody calls her out for all of her sponsored videos

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

EVERY video is sponsored. I really don't like her content anymore...

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

This girl is so annoying and vapid holy shit. I know her from fine and I agree with what you guys are saying she lost her personality with her weight. I think she has an eating disorder. Not necessarily anorexia or bulimia but like the kind where you exercise excessively and are extremely extremely strict about eating healthy. That’s disordered. She’s very short too and it’s hard to look as slim as she does when you’re that short. Unless it’s your natural build but I don’t think it’s hers because she wasn’t like that before. And she wasn’t fat either she just looked normal. Also the fact that she’s obsessed with the rest of her appearance now too and not just her body, she’s clearly become hyper aware of her overall appearance which often happens after developing an eating disorder. Plus the way she’s constantly showing off her body. She reminds me of myself when I developed an eating disorder. I acted a bit like she is for the first year or two of the initial weigh loss.

Lola-loca
Learner
Learner

Post by Lola-loca »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:51 am
This girl is so annoying and vapid holy shit. I know her from fine and I agree with what you guys are saying she lost her personality with her weight. I think she has an eating disorder. Not necessarily anorexia or bulimia but like the kind where you exercise excessively and are extremely extremely strict about eating healthy. That’s disordered. She’s very short too and it’s hard to look as slim as she does when you’re that short. Unless it’s your natural build but I don’t think it’s hers because she wasn’t like that before. And she wasn’t fat either she just looked normal. Also the fact that she’s obsessed with the rest of her appearance now too and not just her body, she’s clearly become hyper aware of her overall appearance which often happens after developing an eating disorder. Plus the way she’s constantly showing off her body. She reminds me of myself when I developed an eating disorder. I acted a bit like she is for the first year or two of the initial weigh loss.

I don’t think we should be going around assuming she has a disorder we are not professionals, and it’s not right to say stuff like this what if she came across this post and she didn’t have a disorder but started to think she does Cz some stranger on the internet said so.
A lot of girls are obsessed with gym and exercising to keep their body shape the way they want to, I doubt she under eats or exercises like hell. I see her body as normal and healthy and in none of her videos or pictures there are signs that she might have an eating disorder.
Also cmon she’s not that short she’s average and she’s not super skinny.

I’m sorry I just don’t support it when someone speculates eating disorders like this we are not professionals and even if you suffered from an eating disorder doesn’t make you an expert or gives you the right to diagnose someone. Im not trying to be mean.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Lauren Giraldo

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Lola-loca wrote:
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:

I don’t think we should be going around assuming she has a disorder we are not professionals, and it’s not right to say stuff like this what if she came across this post and she didn’t have a disorder but started to think she does Cz some stranger on the internet said so.
A lot of girls are obsessed with gym and exercising to keep their body shape the way they want to, I doubt she under eats or exercises like hell. I see her body as normal and healthy and in none of her videos or pictures there are signs that she might have an eating disorder.

I’m sorry I just don’t support it when someone speculates eating disorders like this we are not professionals and even if you suffered from an eating disorder doesn’t make you an expert or gives you the right to diagnose someone. Im not trying to be mean.
I see where you’re coming from but eating disorders are speculated on a lot of threads on guru gossip and that’s because they’re prevalent in the influencer world. I don’t support this type of content because whether she has an eating disorder or not taking a video of your body and purposely trying to make your hip bones stick out (like you can tell she’s doing if you look at this clip) is disordered itself and triggering to young girls. Her audience is young girls and there’s a different between promoting healthy eating and exercise and sensationalizing your hip bones protruding. If your hip bones show and that’s your body that’s absolutely okay but if you know her content and know her body and know how her body used to look vs now it’s very obvious she is admiring her bony structure here and wanting others to as well. I’m not saying her behaviour seems disordered based on her appearance. Lots of women look like her. I’m saying it based on her content. In the screenshot I’m using as an example here, she could have taken a photo of herself without doing thinspo poses in a bra.

Post by Guest »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:58 am
Lola-loca wrote:
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:

I see where you’re coming from but eating disorders are speculated on a lot of threads on guru gossip and that’s because they’re prevalent in the influencer world. I don’t support this type of content because whether she has an eating disorder or not taking a video of your body and purposely trying to make your hip bones stick out (like you can tell she’s doing if you look at this clip) is disordered itself and triggering to young girls. Her audience is young girls and there’s a different between promoting healthy eating and exercise and sensationalizing your hip bones protruding. If your hip bones show and that’s your body that’s absolutely okay but if you know her content and know her body and know how her body used to look vs now it’s very obvious she is admiring her bony structure here and wanting others to as well. I’m not saying her behaviour seems disordered based on her appearance. Lots of women look like her. I’m saying it based on her content. In the screenshot I’m using as an example here, she could have taken a photo of herself without doing thinspo poses in a bra.

i 100% disagree. i don't see an unhealthy body at all, i see a body that was sculpted through exercise and weight training. her bones are more visible because she lost fat, but you can also see muscle which can not be gained at all through starvation or under-eating. her body looks so different as compared to before because that is the power of fitness. you can literally change your entire physique by doing different exercises.

i don't see anything wrong with the photo you posted. my hip bones protrude very obviously and i've never had an eating disorder. it's something that, similar to a thigh gap, has more to due with genetics than people realize. i also don't think that she posted that picture to show off her hip bones, i think she was showing off her body in general. if it's triggering to you, i suggest you avoid her social media for a while, but it is not her job to cater her content to everyone who may be triggered. i have never seen her promote anything unhealthy, she doesn't have negative talk about food, she literally just exercises and eats healthy. she doesn't look underweight at all, she looks fit. she is probably one of the healthiest examples of fitness i have seen on the platform, and i think your feelings towards her are more projection than anything.

Lola-loca
Learner
Learner

Post by Lola-loca »

lefargen97 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:45 am
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Lola-loca wrote:
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:

i 100% disagree. i don't see an unhealthy body at all, i see a body that was sculpted through exercise and weight training. her bones are more visible because she lost fat, but you can also see muscle which can not be gained at all through starvation or under-eating. her body looks so different as compared to before because that is the power of fitness. you can literally change your entire physique by doing different exercises.

i don't see anything wrong with the photo you posted. my hip bones protrude very obviously and i've never had an eating disorder. it's something that, similar to a thigh gap, has more to due with genetics than people realize. i also don't think that she posted that picture to show off her hip bones, i think she was showing off her body in general. if it's triggering to you, i suggest you avoid her social media for a while, but it is not her job to cater her content to everyone who may be triggered. i have never seen her promote anything unhealthy, she doesn't have negative talk about food, she literally just exercises and eats healthy. she doesn't look underweight at all, she looks fit. she is probably one of the healthiest examples of fitness i have seen on the platform, and i think your feelings towards her are more projection than anything.
Yes Thank you I totally agree with what you said she looks fit and not underweight

Lola-loca
Learner
Learner

Post by Lola-loca »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Lola-loca wrote:
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:

I understand where you’re coming from but I don’t see what you see. Lauren is healthy and fit. In the past she wasn’t overweight she had a bit of fat on her stomach area and with dieting and exercising she lost the fat and gained muscles. That’s her muscles that’s showing not bones due to lack of food. You can admire your body and take pictures of it without having an eating disorder. If I like my body And I worked my ass off at the gym I’m going to show it off. Her picture in her bra is not thinspo she’s not thin she’s fit, all influencers take pictures in their underwear and bikinis it doesn’t mean they all have an eating disorder or are promoting eating disorders. The picture is not triggering at all, if it is to you then it is not a good idea to follow/watch Lauren.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This girl is insufferable, annoying, and I just don't like her anymore.. that last video of her posing in what looked like lingerie for men, gay or not.. still barf!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is so cringe, so annoying, so YUCK. Her latest upload she just sings terribly, shows off her body as if we want it :barf: and fails to mention half the brands. FUCK OFF!

Sunsetbabe221
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sunsetbabe221 »

Wow, she just bought her new house for $1.15 million. With the info she provided, I was able to find the house within 5 minutes on Zillow.. Even though the house is super nice, for $1.15 million in AZ I still feel like she could've gotten way more. It also sounds like she's gonna spend even more to make additional upgrades & renovations.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can you DM me the details ^^^ and how do these YT's have so much money? i wish I knew how to do that it seems so easy to be vapid, record it, and then bam you're rich... :lol:

DakotaWaldorf
Talker
Talker

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:35 am
Can you DM me the details ^^^ and how do these YT's have so much money? i wish I knew how to do that it seems so easy to be vapid, record it, and then bam you're rich... :lol:
I second this! please tell me girl haha

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DakotaWaldorf wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:15 am
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:35 am
I second this! please tell me girl haha
I found it on zillow just search scottsdale recent sales over 1 million you can tell by the front door! :tu:

Summit8282
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Summit8282 »

I have come late to this thread but I started watching this girl probably like a year ago and she seemed cool and all. But man idk now that I have paid more attention to her she seems so vain and all she cares about is how she looks. Like she posted a video awhile back talking about how she had gained weight and how it was so hard for her, blah blah, when clearly she looks the same like not fat at all! 😒 Then she just recently posted a video titled my biggest insecurity and honestly I already had an idea that it wasn't going to be anything shocking! So I read the comments and it was about her goddamn side burns! Like bitch everyone has hair there just shave it off wax it, laser it! Don't make such a big deal about it! Ugh this girl really she's no different from any other social media influencer! 🙄

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Great idea Lauren, fly to LA, just for fun and content.. During a freaking pandemic. Meanwhile her boyfriend has guys over in their AZ home.. great, just keep spreading those germs! :? :roll:

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

Okay, not to be rude or anything and I don’t know her finances but I feel like she spends way more than she makes. A million dollar house and expensive ass decorations? Idk, I feel like for a milli she could’ve gotten way more space. Or even bought a small starter home then worked her way up. Doesn’t seem like the best financial move considering most mortgages are 30yr loans..

Return to “L-O”