Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Re: Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Post by Khorasson »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:08 pm
Her whole family are clout chasers, literally every one of them. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, no normal parents are okay with letting their teenage daughter invite an older strange man to stay with them for a week. Let’s not forget that they cannot speak English. They had NO way of communicating with him and that didn’t seem to bother them.

It’s times like this that make me wonder if they have children, how are they going to handle parenting methods? They were raised completely differently and it really shows. I recall one time in a vlog Marzia had the camera set up to show them eating and it was so eye-opening to watch how they approached eating a basic meal. Marzia was picking at the food with her fingers, talking with her mouth full and Felix was politely answering her between mouthfuls while handling his cutlery like he was raised by royalty. I think he even had a napkin laid out.

Marzia will 100% show off the baby in any way she can but Felix has always been vocally against “using babies for views.” How will they navigate that?
Mhm, you raised an interesting point. We know of course that Marzia works actually hard on her 'perfect' image while there is an abyss of bad and questionable behaviour behind it, but there might be even more to it.

Someone here pointed out that her behaviour has been quite 'new money' and while Felix wasn't as rich as he is now before YouTube, he is kind of 'out of her class', no? The family was wealthy - without him ever showing off or pointing that out, his parents and sister have high end careers and he was attending university. The family never brags in public.

If you compare that to Marzia and her family: Her whole family enjoys bragging with having Felix in the family. She hasn't learned a profession or got a degree. That they were fine with a stranger that she couldn't even communicate with properly (and in her parent's case not at all) come from abroad to stay with her without ever having met him in person also is strange bevhaviour, at least for me (it could be seen as very romantic and uNiQue as well, but overall it's weird). Her family does not seem to care for his in any way and probably not just because of the language barrier. Her father openly posts facist content. And they don't really have 'style' either (imho, if you compare them to the few pics that show Felix parents).

I actually wouldn't be surprised if many of her insecurites came also from the relationship itself. Sure, Felix seems/seemed to worship the ground she walks on, says she is the most beautiful person he ever met, but those adjectives only sound nice for a certain time. What about getting older, when beauty fades and the 'sweet cute girl' thing no longer works? No wonder she wanted to get rid of her YouTube image and keeps bragging about her 'selfmade business women and founder of several companies'.

(For some reason, I know have that line from The Silence of the Lambs in my head: "You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste." Just that her shoes are expensive as well.)
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Mrs. Pewdiepie and the Tale of the Missing Toe: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” - Part 12

Post by sleep84 »

Maybe Felix didn't join her to Italy because of Coronavirus. And the pugs maybe?
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

zoom_zoom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by zoom_zoom »

V0guinglala wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:18 pm
LaPetiteFleurs wrote:Her whole family are clout chasers, literally every one of them. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, no normal parents are okay with letting their teenage daughter invite an older strange man to stay with them for a week. Let’s not forget that they cannot speak English. They had NO way of communicating with him and that didn’t seem to bother them.

It’s times like this that make me wonder if they have children, how are they going to handle parenting methods? They were raised completely differently and it really shows. I recall one time in a vlog Marzia had the camera set up to show them eating and it was so eye-opening to watch how they approached eating a basic meal. Marzia was picking at the food with her fingers, talking with her mouth full and Felix was politely answering her between mouthfuls while handling his cutlery like he was raised by royalty. I think he even had a napkin laid out.

Marzia will 100% show off the baby in any way she can but Felix has always been vocally against “using babies for views.” How will they navigate that?
I still don’t think I can picture Marzia ever wanting or having a child tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For real. I think she's too self centered, immature and vain. She would probably be jealous at the idea of Felix babying someone other than her, and it would totally change their dynamic. She wouldn't be the center of attention all the time, and would actually have to become somewhat responsible and dependable to be the main caretaker since he works a lot + makes the money. And she is obsessed with being slim and with her appearance, I'm sure she would dread the idea of possibly gaining baby weight or getting loose + jiggly skin after birth lol. I would honestly be shocked if she had a kid

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

zoom_zoom wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:48 am
For real. I think she's too self centered, immature and vain. She would probably be jealous at the idea of Felix babying someone other than her, and it would totally change their dynamic. She wouldn't be the center of attention all the time, and would actually have to become somewhat responsible and dependable to be the main caretaker since he works a lot + makes the money. And she is obsessed with being slim and with her appearance, I'm sure she would dread the idea of possibly gaining baby weight or getting loose + jiggly skin after birth lol. I would honestly be shocked if she had a kid
Eh I guess I should have elaborated more on that - I personally don't think there's anything wrong with not wanting children, or Marzia not wanting children. I also do not get a fatherly vibe from Felix either. (kids truly are not for everybody, despite what the status quo seems to push on all of us)

That could be one of the reasons why they've lasted this long. Maybe they could foresee their parenting styles clashing severely.... but if you both strongly dislike kids anyways? That facet of your relationship would never become an issue or create tension.

Iesank999
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Iesank999 »

Long time lurker, first time poster.
I just wanted to mention that Marzia just got back from Italy, and parts of Italy are currently under quarantine due to Coronavirus. 6 dead and 229 infected. I hope Felix still has some of those masks!

zoom_zoom
Talker
Talker

Post by zoom_zoom »

V0guinglala wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:12 pm
zoom_zoom wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:48 am
Eh I guess I should have elaborated more on that - I personally don't think there's anything wrong with not wanting children, or Marzia not wanting children. I also do not get a fatherly vibe from Felix either. (kids truly are not for everybody, despite what the status quo seems to push on all of us)

That could be one of the reasons why they've lasted this long. Maybe they could foresee their parenting styles clashing severely.... but if you both strongly dislike kids anyways? That facet of your relationship would never become an issue or create tension.

I don't think there's anything wrong with not having kids either to clarify lol! I just realized my post could make it look that way. I 100% respect everyone who wants to be childfree for whatever reason. And I don't think not wanting kids means that you're selfish either. I think it's a personal decision and there are endless reasons why someone would or wouldn't want them. TBH I think having kids has more space for selfishness than not having them, it all just comes down to your reasons and the results. People have children just because they want to create a mini-me which IMO is a billion times more selfish than not having a kid could ever be.

Basically, it's not the fact that she does or doesn't want kids that means she's self centered and immature. That's just the way she already is, and because she has those traits so strongly I can't see her willingly wanting children or being a good parent. Because I think you end up needing to give up a LOT if you are a (good) parent and it takes a lot of thankless sacrifices, and there's no way I can see Marzia being the type of person to do that. I can't see her wanting to sacrifice anything of her time, body, or Felix's attention. She already acts like such a baby, I can't imagine her wanting to have an actual baby around stealing her spotlight and demanding things from her.
Sorry for the long rambly post, just wanted to clarify because I think it's annoying how people act like it's selfish to not have kids. Which makes no sense, because having children is also selfish depending on how you look at it. And don't want anyone here who is child-free to feel judged since I think there's a lot of pressure on people to have kids who don't want them

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Has Felix ever said that he doesnt want kids? Because I know Marzia did but I never heard it from Felix, he always seems not sure and doesnt give a straight up answer.

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

revenga wrote:Has Felix ever said that he doesnt want kids? Because I know Marzia did but I never heard it from Felix, he always seems not sure and doesnt give a straight up answer.
I don’t think he ever straight out said it, but sometimes he says something like “when I have kids” and stuff like that. But maybe he means stuff like that purely hypothetical

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

Anyone seen her new Instagram post?

I think we're supposed to find it funny, but Felix looks honestly miserable in that second picture.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

That’s Felix?! Oh boi, that’s one unflattering angle. He kinda looks like my dad who’s pushing 50s with the face squished like that and all the lines accentuated. And once again, her clothing/styling choices are something beyond my understanding.
糞食らえ

coffeed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffeed »

Could someone post it? I don't have instagram anymore.

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

coffeed wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:50 am
Here you go!

coffeed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffeed »

He looks dead inside, I almost sympathise with him but then i remember he chose this and has more money than he will ever need.

edit: Yeah and her outfits remain horrible, but that's not news.

nanika
Learner
Learner

Post by nanika »

Zamn wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:55 am
coffeed wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:50 am
Here you go!

oh look! dtrong paddington bear vibes... 🙄
erm... hot???

Melinoe
Learner
Learner

Post by Melinoe »

I don't mind her outfit, but I do really wonder if she makes him look less attractive on purpose while she looks all "cute".
Seems bit shady haha, maybe I am reading to much into it tho

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

Jeeez, could you imagine being Princess Marzia's instagram husband? He must have to take about a million shots of her. No wonder he looks miserable and haggard. He probably aged immediately after returning to Marzia's presence from his blissful quiet time away whilst he was in Japan :rofl:

Also, she's back on her Depop nonsense, selling a £670 Burberry coat :roll: I might unfollow her on there now because it irritates me everytime she posts and her minions blindly scoop everything up (except the barely discounted designer pieces of course, since no one can afford them)

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Does anyone remember the delicious little comment Felix made in one of his LWIAY’s last year? There was one of Marzia’s outfit photos posted and it was highly upvoted. He said something like “No one ever thinks about what goes on behind the camera, do they?” He delivered it in a slightly bitter tone too. I couldn’t help but laugh. He was obviously referring to all the work that goes into it.

I would link but I don’t recall which one it was.

Edit: Oh and the least Marzia could do is add one of her many filters to Felix’s photo. But I’m asking for too much aren’t I? :roll:

Post by Guest »

Can’t believe she’s got 7 million followers.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

revenga wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:49 am
Has Felix ever said that he doesnt want kids? Because I know Marzia did but I never heard it from Felix, he always seems not sure and doesnt give a straight up answer.
Technically I think Marzia originally contradicted herself by saying “no way” but then acknowledged that she’ll consider it in her late twenties/early thirties. She was also adamant about not getting married too, strangely enough. I do complelely agree that I don’t think she does, (which is fine), I’m just slightly confused by the information she’s put forth.

As for Felix? In a livestream late last year he said he was happy to go either way. He doesn’t “need” to have children but “it’ll be nice to do.” Then he panicked slightly and changed the topic. I understand his distress, especially with having such a demanding, nosy audience but I’m intrigued if he’s upset about not having decided yet or maybe he’s leaning slightly more towards ‘yes’ and knows that’s not what Marzia wants.

If Felix wants children and she doesn’t? Well, tough luck for him unfortunately. He should have addressed it before marriage. So I guess it’s up to Marzia. Felix currently being indecisive is still risky though.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:47 pm
revenga wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:49 am
Technically I think Marzia originally contradicted herself by saying “no way” but then acknowledged that she’ll consider it in her late twenties/early thirties. She was also adamant about not getting married too, strangely enough. I do complelely agree that I don’t think she does, (which is fine), I’m just slightly confused by the information she’s put forth.

As for Felix? In a livestream late last year he said he was happy to go either way. He doesn’t “need” to have children but “it’ll be nice to do.” Then he panicked slightly and changed the topic. I understand his distress, especially with having such a demanding, nosy audience but I’m intrigued if he’s upset about not having decided yet or maybe he’s leaning slightly more towards ‘yes’ and knows that’s not what Marzia wants.

If Felix wants children and she doesn’t? Well, tough luck for him unfortunately. He should have addressed it before marriage. So I guess it’s up to Marzia. Felix currently being indecisive is still risky though.
It could be that...i really cant imagine her being a mother and I hope he doesnt do that huge mistake with her. I can see them having a kid to try and salvage the marrige.
But when did she say she didnt want to get married? I always hear she did but not until a certain age.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”