RawMustardSweater - Part 6

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: RawMustardSweater - Part 6

Post by whydoicare67 »

I didn't even watch her latest video, but holy shitballs her profile in the thumbnail? I wasn't 100% onboard with saying she was too big for how far along she is, but she is too big for how far along she is! I don't think I was ever that big even at the last minute of my pregnancy. I hate being that person who is saying a pregnant woman looks too big, but she looks like she is carrying twins! Is she carrying twins? No? Then she is freaking enormous and WTF is actually going to happen between week 23 and 40? I'm happy for her and scared at the same time :?

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Brytbratbar »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:21 pm
I didn't even watch her latest video, but holy shitballs her profile in the thumbnail? I wasn't 100% onboard with saying she was too big for how far along she is, but she is too big for how far along she is! I don't think I was ever that big even at the last minute of my pregnancy. I hate being that person who is saying a pregnant woman looks too big, but she looks like she is carrying twins! Is she carrying twins? No? Then she is freaking enormous and WTF is actually going to happen between week 23 and 40? I'm happy for her and scared at the same time :?
I came here to say exactly the same thing after seeing that thumbnail. I usually never comment on a pregnant person‘s appearance because it’s cruel, but she is so round and big. I’m worried that she’s going to have complications

backdoorteenmom
Learner
Learner

Post by backdoorteenmom »

Good lord, I am going to hell.....am I the only one who thinks she looks like Gru pregnant..?? :?

Sorry for potato quality....could only get so big for a thumbnail...

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's adding things to her baby registry and wants two breast pumps. Target sent her one and then she wants another to collect 'waste milk' from the other breast! She is also refusing to wear pads following the birth and wants to wear 'Depends' disposable underwear instead. I hope she's buying hundred's of pairs of Depends. Postpartum loss can be heavy and can go on for 5 or 6 weeks (although it does get lighter in later weeks) - the last thing I wanted to do (especially having internal stitches) was to bend down and keep changing underwear! I was grateful for pads lol as it was comfier to sit on a pad. I'm also concerned about her size. Most pregnancies go into weeks 41 and 42..... she's only half way there!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

Does she still get those cluster headaches? I know it is not any of my business but IDK if she is healthy enough to be producing and raising a child. I think her OH will be doing most of the care for the lil one.

Also my final straw with her was a video where she yelled at her cat for being an asshole because it didn't pee/poo in a litter tray that already had poo in it from a different cat. Can't wait to see if she does this with her baby.

bitchcakes
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by bitchcakes »

As a fellow pregnant lady a few weeks behind Kristi, I would have never guessed she was 23 weeks based on that thumbnail pic. I would have guessed closer to 37 weeks. Baby weight aside, I’m still side-eyeing how adamant she was that this wasn’t considered a high risk pregnancy given her longstanding fertility issues. I honestly wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy, but I hope she’s getting good advice and prenatal care from her OBGYN.

ravenlights
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ravenlights »

I have been reading this board for a few years on and off. I registered to say, holy COW, and literally, COW. She is way too big for only 23 weeks. A quick google search will show how big 23 weeks should look. I would not be surprised if she develops gestational diabetes.
"I like being big" she says.. she's always big, why is she acting like this is new?

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

I gave that video a go because I was like ok, I don't like babies but enjoy looking at cutesy baby stuff...oh so we're gonna talk about breast pumps for way too long and then snot suckers and other gross shit...nevermind.

beebe
Learner
Learner

Post by beebe »

Is it just me or does she sound a bit out of breath when she's speaking?

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

She posted about her wedding anniversary on instagram... is it just me or do both her and her husband always look like they need a good hard scrub? They come across as grubby to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

pumpmar
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpmar »

CrackSpidersBish wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:55 am
Does she still get those cluster headaches? I know it is not any of my business but IDK if she is healthy enough to be producing and raising a child. I think her OH will be doing most of the care for the lil one.

Also my final straw with her was a video where she yelled at her cat for being an asshole because it didn't pee/poo in a litter tray that already had poo in it from a different cat. Can't wait to see if she does this with her baby.
This was my first thought too. One of the reasons I had subbed was she was a makeup youtuber with health issues similar to my own. It seems to me to be the ultimate selfishness to reproduce knowing these issues could be passed on.

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

backdoorteenmom wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:30 am
Good lord, I am going to hell.....am I the only one who thinks she looks like Gru pregnant..?? :?

Sorry for potato quality....could only get so big for a thumbnail...
That was my first thought when I saw her new insta post where she didn’t think her belly had grown that much

Embraced_34
Talker
Talker

Post by Embraced_34 »

Size of a baby at 23 weeks is roughly a grapefruit. The best is pure fat around her organs. This is not healthy to be so huge. She’s asking for complications. I hope it doesn’t happen for her and the baby’s sake but it’s unlikely that this will be handled well by her body without any effect

beebe
Learner
Learner

Post by beebe »

Josie888 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:47 pm
beebe wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:39 am
Is it just me or does she sound a bit out of breath when she's speaking?
That tends to happen when you're pregnant.
Ah, good to know. This is a new information for me. :)

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by whiterabbit »

Embraced_34 wrote:Size of a baby at 23 weeks is roughly a grapefruit. The best is pure fat around her organs. This is not healthy to be so huge. She’s asking for complications. I hope it doesn’t happen for her and the baby’s sake but it’s unlikely that this will be handled well by her body without any effect
Yeah I’d be surprised if she doesn’t get gestational diabetes or something. She wants a home birth and honestly I think she’s probably going to have a traumatic birth that ends in a c section the way she is going. I hope not but she isn’t listening to any doctors because she was “ once a doula” ImageImageImage

sippingthetea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sippingthetea »

I'm so sick of her baby content. Truly. As someone who's childfree and just doesn't think pregnancy looks good on anyone, she's just...overwhelming us with it. "I'm not going to make all baby content" proceeds to make everything baby content

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by whiterabbit »

sippingthetea wrote:I'm so sick of her baby content. Truly. As someone who's childfree and just doesn't think pregnancy looks good on anyone, she's just...overwhelming us with it. "I'm not going to make all baby content" proceeds to make everything baby content
As someone with kids I can say I’m sick of it. I know she’s excited and that’s great but share with friends and family. I started following her on twitter and I’m so sick of her complaining and over sharing and then getting upset when she gets feedback or constructive criticism that she doesn’t like. And where TF is her content? I miss her actual beauty reviews and tutorials.

kcartchick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kcartchick »

Ugh. She posted a makeup video using products that aren't new and have been reviewed by everyone already. She's so far out of the loop already and she hasn't even had the baby yet. I like her but I'm afraid we will never see makeup videos from her again once the kids arrives.

And P.S. she's way to big for being under 30 weeks pregnant. I was that big at full term and I'm built pretty big normally.

Vampire Peanut
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vampire Peanut »

She seems like the sort of person who would embrace the idea of “eating for two,” despite that being a proven myth. She also seems like the sort of person to over-indulge, blaming her cravings and food aversions, e.g. Peppers make me vomit so I have to eat this fettuccine Alfredo, chicken Parmesan, and brownies.

I’m not an expert on pregnancy, but it seems to me that making the best choices for yourself at a time when you’re growing a person, is also making the best choices for your baby, which means she’s already failing in her first act of motherhood.

I don’t care that it looks like she’s swallowed a giant pokéball, but the way she’s embracing her size as though it’s normal, is delusional. I fear that sort of delusional mentality is going to lead to issues in her ability to parent properly as well. It’s also, as many have said, increasing her chances of developing issues in her pregnancy. It doesn’t matter that she’s not high-risk, she can still develop risks, which are not just risks for her but for her child as well – yet another way she’s already failing.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

^^ yes, yes, and again, yes! I believe she has decided "key-toe' can be abandoned (to the limited extent she even did it. I recognize she didn't really do "key-toe") and she is eating whatever her "body tells her she needs." One Hundred Percent believe she is :intuitively eating: whatever she wants.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”