JackSepticEye Part 8: Did you know he's Irish?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by illegal_mind »

carry on
previous thread viewtopic.php?f=666&t=36722
The Internet knows all your secrets

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JackSepticEye Part 8: Did you know he's Irish?

Post by usurpadora »

my contribution was going to be "jacksockticeye" or "jacksepticUTI" but that references the puzzle piece of cranberry juice gab :lol:

anyway I think didn't he himself say smth about he wants to be a variety channel? and moving away from gaming, etc. I guess that's why he's setting his sights on celeb interviews.. kind of a global interest. gamers know who JSE is, but randos will click on an interview with ryan reynolds
:HK:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Thank you for making a new thread illegal_mind. <3

Anyway, Jack caused himself to have another burnout. He knows the 2 videos a day was causing this last time (among other things) and yet he does not learn from it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

grayheart9
Talker
Talker

Post by grayheart9 »

where he posted that as haven’t seen it? Considering he’s been posting about interviews on twitter and Instagram I’m wondering if the interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton didn’t go well as he tweeted that this morning. But now he has not energy and drive last couple of days, maybe just seen the video back.... (or could be something personal going on)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grayheart9
Talker
Talker

Post by grayheart9 »

Sorry double post but thinking about it Gab has apologised out of the blue for giving shit diet advice which was a fair time ago that I read about it. Possible coincidence but you never know

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

If only he had a way to predict that 2 videos a day would burn him out, it's not like this has already happened before... /s

It just seems like he gets happy in new relationships, then the fun wears off and his mental state starts deteriorating. It was when he and Wiishu started having problems that his video quality first started going down, then the breakup happened and he stopped uploading altogether for a while in LA. Then the Grumps (Arin and Suzy tbf, Danny had nothing to do with this) got involved and bam here's Gab, a whole new distraction for him to feel amped up about. Now the quality is straight up bad and he's trying to be a comedian, but a good comedian would work with what's on screen to make comedy rather than repeating jokes they thought were funny.

I feel like he sees LA as such a different state to his actual life that he uses it as a kind of fantasy land where he can forget his problems, which is why, whenever he comes back from there and has to get back into his regular schedule, he always gets down/irritable. I'm pretty sure he'd just got back from a month or so in LA when he did that the charity livestream where he said he felt sick and then said he actually wanted to watch GOT and stopped with £20+ thousand left to go.

(also, any therapist will tell you that travelling often can exacerbate depression, which wouldn't help Jack at all)

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by okay-sis »

Thanks for the new thread lovely!

I'm not surprised he is burnt out. He should be strict with his upload schedule not constantly pump videos out for the sake of it. Quality over quantity and all that jazz.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

grayheart9 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:48 pm
Sorry double post but thinking about it Gab has apologised out of the blue for giving shit diet advice which was a fair time ago that I read about it. Possible coincidence but you never know

As far as I'm aware she hasn't. She always seems to avoid talking about contraversial stuff (except for the gold digger comment because that was obviously more important to her :roll: )

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

grayheart9 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:42 pm
where he posted that as haven’t seen it? Considering he’s been posting about interviews on twitter and Instagram I’m wondering if the interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton didn’t go well as he tweeted that this morning. But now he has not energy and drive last couple of days, maybe just seen the video back.... (or could be something personal going on)

It’s from his YouTube post. It should show up in the subscription box or even on his YouTube community page.

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usurpadora »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:36 am
Thank you for making a new thread illegal_mind. <3

Anyway, Jack caused himself to have another burnout. He knows the 2 videos a day was causing this last time (among other things) and yet he does not learn from it.
gee I wish I could call up work and tell them I won't be there because I don't have the energy to work and would prefer to wait and give a full performance than do it half-assed :roll:

these clowns get way too soft I swear
:HK:

grayheart9
Talker
Talker

Post by grayheart9 »

As far as I'm aware she hasn't. She always seems to avoid talking about contraversial stuff (except for the gold digger comment because that was obviously more important to her :roll: )[/quote]

It’s on her tumblr, she says she hasn’t been on tumblr for a while so just seems out of the blue so maybe something going on between them cause she doesn’t seem to be someone who apologises.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:(also, any therapist will tell you that travelling often can exacerbate depression, which wouldn't help Jack at all)
In my opinion I think on depends on whats causing your depression... if sitting home alone/"feeling alone" with just your thoughts is whats causing sometimes getting out and about might help... not directed at anything/anyone just to add on to this particular part.

Sometimes people just need a distraction. They need to have a break to assess and make a plan moving forward. Think of it as a way to regroud yourself.

Not in anywayshapeorform saying thats what jack is doing. But just a flipside to the same coin

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Leaflove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Leaflove »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
I'm not sure I follow the reasoning here. I thought the last time Jack was uploading 2 videos a day was about a month or so ago, and it didn't last much more than a week. Granted, he may have fallen behind schedule because of the LA trip, but I don't get how he would be burnt out from uploading 2 videos a day when he hasn't done that for several weeks (unless it's sooner than I remember). Not trying to be argumentative, just genuinely curious.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

grayheart9 wrote:As far as I'm aware she hasn't. She always seems to avoid talking about contraversial stuff (except for the gold digger comment because that was obviously more important to her :roll: )
It’s on her tumblr, she says she hasn’t been on tumblr for a while so just seems out of the blue so maybe something going on between them cause she doesn’t seem to be someone who apologises.

[/quote]Could be... in her stream she kept pointing out shes flying back on friday. Then said she might not do the stream friday bc she wants to "spend time with sean" but it depends on what hes doing he might be recording, if hes recording shell stream.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

Following!

Post by Guest »

He posted a picture of his old man bun aka boy knot lol does he miss it?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Snowknight wrote: He posted a picture of his old man bun aka boy knot lol does he miss it?
I really do hope he doesn’t try to regrow that. It never suited him even if Gabbo and his fans think it did.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Snowknight wrote: He posted a picture of his old man bun aka boy knot lol does he miss it?
I really do hope he doesn’t try to regrow that. It never suited him even if Gabbo and his fans think it did.
Personally I don't think ANY guy should have one, I believe they're a fashion disaster.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Snowknight wrote:He posted a picture of his old man bun aka boy knot lol does he miss it?
Wait lol where?

Justforkicks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Justforkicks »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
I don't get him, he was always talking about how him uploading two times a day was so amazing and that other people didn't become big youtubers because they didn't put in the work that he did. And now he's all: "2 vids a day is crazy and will burn me out immediately" and yet he still tries to do 2 uploads? :rofl: In what way does that make sense? Is his brain septic as well?

Return to “JackSepticEye”