Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 41)

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Alex just delivered a classic moment.

Blehmieux wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:
sunnygossip wrote:
Blehmieux wrote: it looked like natalie purposely pressed the wax against vardan’s real eyebrow just before pulling it off... that’s mean imo :\
plus, she was just supposed to be doing the middle. it's kinda hard to mess that up :roll:
i hope it wasn't intentional because something like a messed up eyebrow is a bit traumatic for a kid who is 13.
it also made me feel bad for him with how the whole group immediately erupted into hysterical laughter at him without showing any kind of care or concern for his feelings :( i think they tend to forget he’s just a kid now that he’s been established as a laughing stock of the vlogs. that or they just don’t have much respect for him.
but then he yells fucking bitch and i stop feeling bad for him lol
that kid has been rewarded endlessly for swearing at people and was in a fragile state while a bunch of adults he looks up to laughed at his appearance... i’m not surprised he lashed out like that
Yeah, they’ve encouraged this kind of behaviour with him. It’s bad but instead of anyone correcting it, he gets attention and people laughing “with” him. It was also straight out of the Jonah playbook with women. He was a cute kid and I think he’s got a real sweet streak but you can’t be surprised if he ends up being a shit. Kids shouldn’t be on social media like he is.

I don’t like fat jokes in general but when they make them about a kid... come on. They don’t treat him like a kid far too often.

Teacup30 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:44 pm
If Natalie waxed off half my eyebrow, I'd wear that shit with pride.
They’d never find her body if she did it to me. The eyebrows are precious and to be protected.

I got an infection from my eyebrows getting waxed once. The only time I ever fucking got them done. They didn’t really grow back where all hell broke loose... luckily it was good work.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

I'm got the vibe the eyebrow thing was planned because Nat was not at all apologetic, though that could have been cut out I suppose, but she was laughing and I feel like she would have been more sorry, ya know? He'll be fine though. He's adjacent to famous, he'll live.

heymela
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by heymela »

i died laughing at alex losing control of that motorcycle and ramping it on davids car.

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

I don't think she did it on purpose. Or if she did it was planned. When she pushed he wasn't really holding still either and the lighting in the room didn't look fantastic .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Its not even that bad. But you know, go off. lol
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

sunnygossip wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:14 pm
it looked like natalie purposely pressed the wax against vardan’s real eyebrow just before pulling it off... that’s mean imo :\
plus, she was just supposed to be doing the middle. it's kinda hard to mess that up :roll:
i hope it wasn't intentional because something like a messed up eyebrow is a bit traumatic for a kid who is 13.
trust me it happens easily. my mum did it on the night before my grade 6 school photos. i felt triggered by the video lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

Another vlog? God, we are being blessed.

Alex crashing the motorbike into David’s car is hysterical, it was so stupid but so entertaining. It didn’t look like Alex *at all* to me until you really saw his face.

Post by Guest »

3wc wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:25 pm
Another vlog? God, we are being blessed.

Alex crashing the motorbike into David’s car is hysterical, it was so stupid but so entertaining. It didn’t look like Alex *at all* to me until you really saw his face.
yeah! he looks so different. i wonder if alex is sticking around.. or will go back into hiding for another 7 months. lol

earlyandcrin
Talker
Talker

Post by earlyandcrin »

so in todays cande vlog carly said “that’s every man! every man messes up and then theyre sad. well guess what? it’s your fault!” and bruce liked a shady tweet apparently? (idk how to link it) uhhhhh 👀 i want the tea lmao

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

earlyandcrin wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:34 pm
so in todays cande vlog carly said “that’s every man! every man messes up and then theyre sad. well guess what? it’s your fault!” and bruce liked a shady tweet apparently? (idk how to link it) uhhhhh 👀 i want the tea lmao

👀

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Alex only comes out of hiding when he runs out of cash.

I wonder what Bruce did to Carly? She felt sad and sorry for him and then hated him and I want to know what he did!
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

I also, would like to know! The friends narrative lasted all of 0.01 seconds, give us the teaaaaa.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

whether natalie came up with the eyebrow thing, or someone else did and she went along with it... it was pretty mean spirited. vardan's just a kid - potty mouth aside.

Mwoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Mwoo »

Ok not gossip really but I am unsure of where else to voice this opinion but I think it would be really cool if David or someone from the vlog squad donated to Mr. Beast’s team trees fundraiser.
“I don’t need anyone else in my life except the Vlog Squad” - Lorraine Dobrik <3

Post by Guest »

Mwoo wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:02 pm
Ok not gossip really but I am unsure of where else to voice this opinion but I think it would be really cool if David or someone from the vlog squad donated to Mr. Beast’s team trees fundraiser.
yessss! homeboy needs to some how make up to the earth for all the plastic bottled water he chugs through

screamqueens
Informer
Informer

Post by screamqueens »

Seeing Alex more in the vlogs just brings back the nostalgia of organic content. <3 I'm laughing at the fact that he had on 1 shoe and 1 sandal during the fiasco.

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

does David actually run that ShitDavidDobrikSays Twitter account?

Post by Guest »

absolutetrash wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:11 pm
does David actually run that ShitDavidDobrikSays Twitter account?
Carly & Erin run it!

Post by Guest »

i definitely feel like zane is going to ruin his hair transplant before it has a chance to grow lol

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

rshadewinslet wrote: i definitely feel like zane is going to ruin his hair transplant before it has a chance to grow lol
I was just thinking this... would not surprise me

Return to “David Dobrik”