Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 41)

Post by lichy14 »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:43 am
lichy14 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:39 am
That bit with Taylor was dragged on for so long, it was just so bad
im guessing David thought the same that's why it went into the outtakes.
It was just painfully fake :?

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Paschdav »

lichy14 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:40 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:43 am
lichy14 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:39 am
That bit with Taylor was dragged on for so long, it was just so bad
im guessing David thought the same that's why it went into the outtakes.
It was just painfully fake :?
Yes. Im guessing taylor tried to play along to keep the illusion but she isnt used to it yet.
Well it cant always work
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

The bottom energy

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Cheesey wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:17 pm
The bottom energy
Regardless of his sexuality, no one can tell me David wouldn’t take Jeff for a ride, and I relate.

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:19 am
Betty_Rage wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:50 pm
nikkibella17 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:43 pm
Betty_Rage wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:12 pm
Welcome back to Viewwwws.

Thanks rshadewinslet for bringing it to my attention.
- The other day David went to court for a speeding ticket.
- David paid for another person's fine because he kept asking for an extension and would have to come back to court at Christmas for it. David didn't want someone to go through that. It was $500
- David said he paid the fine because the Judge was being arrogant and before hand asked everyone in the court if anyone would like to pay the man's fine as a joke.
- They talk about the pop tart that was sent to David's house. David thought that it was a prank because it was unfrosted.
- David was thinking about singers who write about their exes. He said he wonders if he ever dated a singer what they would say. Natalie pipes in and says they will have a lot to say about him.
- David says that "A team" by Ed Sheeran is about him and also "Baby" by Justin Bieber.
- They make up their own lyrics to A Team:
" You like the videos more than me/so put down the paintball gun, David" - Jason.
" I shot my shot with you but all you shoot is Jason" - David.
"... and I know you're secretly in love with Natalie" - Jason.
- David says that Natalie has told him that she thinks songs are about her. Natalie denies it.
- Jason says that David and Natalie are turning into the same person. David is becoming more feminine and Nat more masculine.
- Natalie says she's always been more masculine than David.
- Jason says he loves David's hs friends and likes that they never get jealous of David.
- When they were in Chicago (VH) Alex and Ilya told Jason that he should be getting 50/50 split for the podcast.
- David and Natalie had a fight in Pittsburgh in the backseat of the car. They don't remember but Jason does.
- The fight was about Natalie's slow computer that David was using. David told her to get a new one when they get back. Natalie says no, that it works fine with her but everytime David uses it he brings bad energy.
- David offered to by her a new one, Natalie says that she respects that he's her boss but she doesn't like when he makes decisions like that for her because that laptop is what she wants and doesn't want him shitting on her decisions.
- They are now having another argument (lol)
- David says that he feels like they would be vlogging right now on the moon if Natalie had a better laptop.
- Natalie says that's interesting, and that he would be vlogging on the moon if he got his shit together before noon every single day.
- David says she's got quite the balls to say that.
- Natalie says burn baby burn.
- David says that if Natalie wasn't going through the pantry all day she could get more work done.
- Natalie remarks that David is now heated (they both are and you can tell).
- David says he'll get her a faster laptop and bag... and also a personal trainer. (That didn't sound good and you can tell David realised that and he's trying to back track that the PT is so she can carry a heavier laptop around).
- David tells Dima to cut Natalie's mic.
- Jason says Natalie is really good on the podcast.
- Natalie starts talking about the Madonna concert she went to. David is still pissed and snarky so Jason tells him to be nice. David says sorry numerous times and 'I apologise".
- David calls Nat sweetie and Darling. Natalie tells him never call her that and don't touch my knee (why did they stop the YouTube version for?!)
- David is given an opportunity to get a sandwich named after him. Natalie thought it would be a good video idea for Jason instead.
- There's a jump cut and everyone seems to have calmed down now.
- Natalie continues with her Madonna story that David kept interrupting.
- David has never watched a sex scene with his parents.
- Jason says that his dad was creepy with women on the streets.
- They talk about talent shows and how they work.
- Jason says there were scary people waiting for him after one of his shows.
- David decides it's a good time to just quit talking and start eating.
- Jason asks what Natalie thinks of David's eating habits. She says she's personally disgusted when she watches David eat and that he doesn't breathe. Jason says he likes when he stands and eats.
- Both are in New York this weekend.
- David's trying to get to 10mil on ig.

Fin.

Ok, I actually loved this Podcast. David was in a goofy/heated mood plus there's a whole lot of Natalie. My write up didn't do it justice.

The back and fourth bickering was also amazing.

8.5/10
I'm cry laughing at their argument :rofl:
You can hear in their voices how gradually mad they were getting lol. God I wish they still uploaded to YT.
Now I want a david and Natalie podcast, 40 minutes a week of them arguing about random shit
Just airing out their grievances, I would love that. Something tells me that would go on for more than 40 minutes though.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:07 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Betty_Rage wrote:
nikkibella17 wrote:
Betty_Rage wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:12 pm
Welcome back to Viewwwws.

Thanks rshadewinslet for bringing it to my attention.
- The other day David went to court for a speeding ticket.
- David paid for another person's fine because he kept asking for an extension and would have to come back to court at Christmas for it. David didn't want someone to go through that. It was $500
- David said he paid the fine because the Judge was being arrogant and before hand asked everyone in the court if anyone would like to pay the man's fine as a joke.
- They talk about the pop tart that was sent to David's house. David thought that it was a prank because it was unfrosted.
- David was thinking about singers who write about their exes. He said he wonders if he ever dated a singer what they would say. Natalie pipes in and says they will have a lot to say about him.
- David says that "A team" by Ed Sheeran is about him and also "Baby" by Justin Bieber.
- They make up their own lyrics to A Team:
" You like the videos more than me/so put down the paintball gun, David" - Jason.
" I shot my shot with you but all you shoot is Jason" - David.
"... and I know you're secretly in love with Natalie" - Jason.
- David says that Natalie has told him that she thinks songs are about her. Natalie denies it.
- Jason says that David and Natalie are turning into the same person. David is becoming more feminine and Nat more masculine.
- Natalie says she's always been more masculine than David.
- Jason says he loves David's hs friends and likes that they never get jealous of David.
- When they were in Chicago (VH) Alex and Ilya told Jason that he should be getting 50/50 split for the podcast.
- David and Natalie had a fight in Pittsburgh in the backseat of the car. They don't remember but Jason does.
- The fight was about Natalie's slow computer that David was using. David told her to get a new one when they get back. Natalie says no, that it works fine with her but everytime David uses it he brings bad energy.
- David offered to by her a new one, Natalie says that she respects that he's her boss but she doesn't like when he makes decisions like that for her because that laptop is what she wants and doesn't want him shitting on her decisions.
- They are now having another argument (lol)
- David says that he feels like they would be vlogging right now on the moon if Natalie had a better laptop.
- Natalie says that's interesting, and that he would be vlogging on the moon if he got his shit together before noon every single day.
- David says she's got quite the balls to say that.
- Natalie says burn baby burn.
- David says that if Natalie wasn't going through the pantry all day she could get more work done.
- Natalie remarks that David is now heated (they both are and you can tell).
- David says he'll get her a faster laptop and bag... and also a personal trainer. (That didn't sound good and you can tell David realised that and he's trying to back track that the PT is so she can carry a heavier laptop around).
- David tells Dima to cut Natalie's mic.
- Jason says Natalie is really good on the podcast.
- Natalie starts talking about the Madonna concert she went to. David is still pissed and snarky so Jason tells him to be nice. David says sorry numerous times and 'I apologise".
- David calls Nat sweetie and Darling. Natalie tells him never call her that and don't touch my knee (why did they stop the YouTube version for?!)
- David is given an opportunity to get a sandwich named after him. Natalie thought it would be a good video idea for Jason instead.
- There's a jump cut and everyone seems to have calmed down now.
- Natalie continues with her Madonna story that David kept interrupting.
- David has never watched a sex scene with his parents.
- Jason says that his dad was creepy with women on the streets.
- They talk about talent shows and how they work.
- Jason says there were scary people waiting for him after one of his shows.
- David decides it's a good time to just quit talking and start eating.
- Jason asks what Natalie thinks of David's eating habits. She says she's personally disgusted when she watches David eat and that he doesn't breathe. Jason says he likes when he stands and eats.
- Both are in New York this weekend.
- David's trying to get to 10mil on ig.

Fin.

Ok, I actually loved this Podcast. David was in a goofy/heated mood plus there's a whole lot of Natalie. My write up didn't do it justice.

The back and fourth bickering was also amazing.

8.5/10
You can hear in their voices how gradually mad they were getting lol. God I wish they still uploaded to YT.
Now I want a david and Natalie podcast, 40 minutes a week of them arguing about random shit
Just airing out their grievances, I would love that. Something tells me that would go on for more than 40 minutes though.
Since I already have insomnia I can deal with a 3 hour podcast

- David Dobrik 2020

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:09 pm
Betty_Rage wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:07 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Betty_Rage wrote:
nikkibella17 wrote:

Since I already have insomnia I can deal with a 3 hour podcast
Me too Pas, me too.

Post by Guest »

C&E posted a new video of the gang hanging out in the pumpkin patch. lots of jonah screen time. lol.

because she's so quiet and talked over, it gets lost, but natalie is actually really funny... lol 6:22 had me rolling.

jeff seems really tired of the prison joke at 8:35.. which i don't blame him, i'd be sick of it.. but he also fuels that fire haha

all in all, a nice watch. although, C&E REALLLLLLY read the gossip sites. little comments here in the video

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

rshadewinslet wrote: C&E posted a new video of the gang hanging out in the pumpkin patch. lots of jonah screen time. lol.

because she's so quiet and talked over, it gets lost, but natalie is actually really funny... lol 6:22 had me rolling.

jeff seems really tired of the prison joke at 8:35.. which i don't blame him, i'd be sick of it.. but he also fuels that fire haha

all in all, a nice watch. although, C&E REALLLLLLY read the gossip sites. little comments here in the video
The bullying line.
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

rshadewinslet wrote: C&E posted a new video of the gang hanging out in the pumpkin patch. lots of jonah screen time. lol.

Shhhhh... you had me at lots of Jonah screen time.

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

I know they’ve read here & some curious cat sites ;)
Ain’t nothing wrong with that.
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

First picture ive seen from last night.

- David Dobrik 2020

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:31 pm

First picture ive seen from last night.
Holy crap there was alot of famous people there (from other photos I've seen) who even is this kid?

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

I kinda feel bad for Alex cause I'm sure he feels awful. But it was funny as hell.

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

absolutely loved this last vlog, hilarious

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

Omg Alex literally flew into the Tesla lol.
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

Lily_111
Informer
Informer

Post by Lily_111 »

Omg i can’t believe that Carly’s car was crashed and a day later David’s car get crashed too! That’s insane ahaha
:HK:

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

it took me so long to realise that was alex ahhaha. he is so cute “everyone is staring”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

wow was not expecting a vlog! what a nice surprise. lol alex was cute..but he was right, david is literally the best person to hit because he just sees it as vlog content

lots of josh and jonah in this one huh.... also vardon has officially lost all of his baby cuteness...

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

So much Alex lately! What have we done to deserve such a blessing?

I really liked the vlog. Vardan getting pissed at Natalie's botched eyebrow wax job was my favourite part.

Return to “David Dobrik”