Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber)

rebel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber)

Post by rebel »

I like how Michael and David are currently on the cruise and not moderating comments so the top comment on today’s video right now is “Dave low key hates being there”

Somethingsubscribe
Learner
Learner

Post by Somethingsubscribe »

I can’t leave comments on his channel anymore. My last comment was my suggesting he try something new at the parks like the VIP tours or actually stay + review the resorts. GuEsS iM jUsT a HaTER

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Somethingsubscribe wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:34 pm
I can’t leave comments on his channel anymore. My last comment was my suggesting he try something new at the parks like the VIP tours or actually stay + review the resorts. GuEsS iM jUsT a HaTER
Someone on the Tim Tracker board said today that they got blocked by Jenn Tracker on Twitter....so I made this for them. ;-) MK blocking you is a great achievement! Congrats!
gg_acheiv.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

InsanityIsMe wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:37 pm
Someone on the Tim Tracker board said today that they got blocked by Jenn Tracker on Twitter....so I made this for them. ;-) MK blocking you is a great achievement! Congrats!

gg_acheiv.jpg
I'm in that blocked by Jenn club!!

I wonder how many folks Mikey has blocked from commenting...

jakecava5432
Learner
Learner

Post by jakecava5432 »

jas5q wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:44 pm
InsanityIsMe wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:37 pm

gg_acheiv.jpg
I'm in that blocked by Jenn club!!

I wonder how many folks Mikey has blocked from commenting...
I'm blocked from commenting by Kyle Pallo, who is an underratedly awful vlogger. He is ending his daily vlogs this week

Sharkfin
Talker
Talker

Post by Sharkfin »

I too have been blocked by Michael for daring to question or challenge something in a constructive, completely appropriate way. I guess he only likes people that give him virtual handjobs (does he know what that is?) and allow him to keep living in the mAgIcAl bubble he has set up for himself.

Sharkfin
Talker
Talker

Post by Sharkfin »

Random thoughts on last couple of videos:

- He wears a sweater and heavy jacket to Animal Kingdom but also wears shorts and then talks about how he “didn’t get the memo” it was going to be cold. WHY THE HELL DID YOU DECIDE TO WEAR A SWEATER AND JACKET THEN IF YOU THOUGHT IT WASN’T GOING TO BE COLD?

- During that same trip to Animal Kingdom, he is debating between using Stevia, an all-natural zero calorie sweetener or regular sugar sourced from maple and picks the regular sugar, saying “this is Michael making healthy choices!”. Dude, it’s still sugar! Michael making “healthy choices” in this instance would have been the Stevia, but, whatever. That comment just made him sound like a fool. Also, he is never losing those 30 pounds.

- The lightsaber vlog is just more cringe. His face when he’s building it. How serious he is when he’s posing with it. The fact that I don’t buy for a second he’s actually that into Star Wars. Also, David is so over this shit.

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

I haven’t been blocked yet, goal setting!!

Post by Guest »

Sharkfin wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:18 pm
I too have been blocked by Michael for daring to question or challenge something in a constructive, completely appropriate way. I guess he only likes people that give him virtual handjobs (does he know what that is?) and allow him to keep living in the mAgIcAl bubble he has set up for himself.
virtual handjobs = starbucks giftcards?

DisKit
Learner
Learner

Post by DisKit »

Sharkfin wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Well that makes me want to go over and comment about his doctor parents and new big house and red pill some people. Go out in a blaze of glory.

ChipsAnnoy
Learner
Learner

Post by ChipsAnnoy »

Well, Michael and David have not been completely offline. David has made some posts on instagram and I know through certain trusted sources that Michael has been posting on Patreon and making sure that people know that he STEPPED OFF THE SHIP on the British Virgin Islands. Cringe worthy photos also make an appearance from Pirate Night... he had a special dance with Minnie and it was MAGICAL!

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

Gotta please the Patreons because they funded the trip I guess.

CorkscrewFollies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CorkscrewFollies »

So this past weekend was the Walt Disney Marathon Weekend - which is a HUGE event at WDW...don't you find it interesting that Dave and Michael just hopped on a cruise at the same time? runDisney events are both expensive and require a lot of self discipline, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was purposefully avoiding that like the plague.

I remember one of the earlier cruise vlogs where he and his family signed up for the Castaway Cay 5K and even though he skipped it, he still took the medal home and presented it in his studio. He even talked about the event as if he did it in one of his live Q&As. What a dweeb. :roll:

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

ChipsAnnoy wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:59 am
Well, Michael and David have not been completely offline. David has made some posts on instagram and I know through certain trusted sources that Michael has been posting on Patreon and making sure that people know that he STEPPED OFF THE SHIP on the British Virgin Islands. Cringe worthy photos also make an appearance from Pirate Night... he had a special dance with Minnie and it was MAGICAL!
I commented on Dave’s Insta this morning @disneywithmichael asking why he wasn’t posting and if we were Patreons would we be treated differently. My comment is now gone.

Missmothman
Talker
Talker

Post by Missmothman »

Zephyrhills wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:51 am
ChipsAnnoy wrote:
I commented on Dave’s Insta this morning @disneywithmichael asking why he wasn’t posting and if we were Patreons would we be treated differently. My comment is now gone.

I also commented and said that I would love to see more professional photos of him and his brother straddling each other like the last cruise. It is still there as of right now so he must not have internet access currently 😂

Zag392009
Learner
Learner

Post by Zag392009 »

Dave's channel had a new video today about his "future" and stated that there is a 90% chance he will be able to stay in Florida through April at least, so he may not be as tired of Michael's (everything) by now as we think. He also mentioned that one of the things he wants to do is more adventures "with the fam" but then only mentioned Michelle specifically.

Sharkfin
Talker
Talker

Post by Sharkfin »

Zag392009 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:37 pm
Dave's channel had a new video today about his "future" and stated that there is a 90% chance he will be able to stay in Florida through April at least, so he may not be as tired of Michael's (everything) by now as we think. He also mentioned that one of the things he wants to do is more adventures "with the fam" but then only mentioned Michelle specifically.
I still think he’s over it. I subscribe to the theory that the main reason he’s there, aside from piggybacking off of Michael to get views, is to babysit Michael. The way he talks in that video, he made it seem like if he can stay until April, that will probably be it. He stresses that if/when he has to finally move, the “adventures will continue” wherever he ends up. My bet is that we start seeing more and more non-theme Park videos in Florida and come Spring, it will be Mama Kay down there babysitting the 30 year old toddler instead of Dave (if she isn’t down there already). In the meantime though, he knows the Disney/Universal vlogs are his biggest shot at attracting new viewers and is milking it while he can.

Sharkfin
Talker
Talker

Post by Sharkfin »

Zephyrhills wrote:
ChipsAnnoy wrote:
I’m starting to think he’s actually a bit of a dick.

SheetShow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SheetShow »

Sharkfin wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:49 pm
Zephyrhills wrote:
ChipsAnnoy wrote:
I’m starting to think he’s actually a bit of a dick.
Well he was an RA in college, so it adds up.

Wtc50e
Talker
Talker

Post by Wtc50e »

Dave’s not a dick he’s lame as fuck just like his brother only has no personality. We love Michaels disaster personality, David is just boring and awful

Return to “Michael Kay”