True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont - Part 2

Post by KatieAnn »

Homesteader wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:25 am
I would like to say here today that I wish the best for Thomas Beaumont with his surgery, but I fear the worst. He has a lot of factors stacked against him.
I wish the best for him, too, and will be holding out hope that he can make it. I'll also say that if this were someone I knew personally and the medical team would have offered watchful waiting AND the person would have been so strongly against it like Tommy was, I would have assumed it was intuition and never EVER pushed and bullied for the surgery. Sometimes people get those strong feelings for a reason. For some reason, Cynthia got it in her head that they're go in there with a bulldozer, "scoop" everything bad out, and then there's no possible way that cancer could ever return. What an ugly dark fantasy world that one lives in.

I also want to say that if Stan is still here reading us, I *do* wish the best for your uncle. I see him as being a victim and he shouldn't have had to pay *this* dearly for a bad choice/decision 28 years ago. I hope he rallies and thrives and is afforded some dignity while going through this ordeal.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I'm eager to see a video from her after she gets the phone call from the nurse today.
I'm curious to see if she will tell her about the Milk of Magnesia, hard candy, lollipops, cranberry, and grape juices he has been ingesting during the "Clear Liquids" phase.

Amethystlady
Debater
Debater

Post by Amethystlady »

PassingBy wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:39 pm
Homesteader wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:53 am
OK I have a prediction. We all know this is going to be a difficult surgery, with an equally difficult recovery. I won't be surprised if he has to do a stint at a rehab center. However - I believe she will quickly become annoyed if Tommy doesn't bounce back by early next week. And if he isn't home before New Years, she will be accusing the doctors and hospital of mishandling Tommy, malpractice, they didn't really TELL her what would happen, etc. If he doesn't come home for New Years, all HELL will break loose!!
I doubt he will "bounce back" from this surgery. It is a HUGE procedure, and he has multiple risk factors. The thing that I saw that is concerning is that he struggles to get the incentive spirometer just halfway up the chamber---that is not good if he can only get it halfway up the chamber before surgery. A normal preoperative patient should be able to get that ball at least 3/4 of the way without struggling. If he can't move air in and out of his lungs adequately after surgery, he is going to end up getting pneumonia and quite possibly a hospital acquired infectious pneumonia.

I believe the nurse told them what the best case scenario is. That's what they usually do. Reviewing all of the risk factors and possible post operative complications would scare any patient away from having the surgery. I am quite leery of him being home by the new year. He is very frail right now and he isn't going into this procedure in a "medically optimized" condition. I noticed that he is trembling, which could be just from weakness or it could be the start of Parkinson's or a side effect of the radiation. But since insurance companies want people out of the hospital as soon as humanly possible, the insurance company may require that he be discharged in a certain number of days---if he is not ready to go home, he will go to a rehab facility. As far as I'm concerned, he should go to a rehab facility before going home. A very recent study (August 2019) showed that there is between a 20% and 80% incidence of post operative complications in esophagectomy patients, with the average being between 40% and 50%. Pulmonary complications are the most common, and leakage at the resection sites is the worst complication, usually requiring reoperating on the leaking resection site. Longer term complications include problems with choking, swallowing, reflux and difficulty sleeping. Her constant minimization of this procedure and thinking that he is going to be discharged home, skipping along the sidewalk, is severely misplaced. She seems to think that he is going to be discharged home & he will be able to eat cheeseburgers, and that is not at all true. One of the biggest issues in post operative esophagectomy patients is nutritional deficiencies due to not being able to swallow various foods, dumping syndrome and not eating enough.

One of the things that I would have asked the surgeon is how many esophagectomies he does in one year. If it is less than 15 per year, I'd be looking for another surgeon. Because I cannot get an idea of which surgical procedure is going to be done based on her explanation, it is hard to speculate what his post operative course will be like. Esophagectomies can be perform robotically. We shall find out.

I was quite ill with my lungs almost 15years ago, so sick that I was fitted with a trach. For that ailment, I was in the hospital for 2months and then placed in a rehabilitation facility for another month. There I was taught how to swallow and eat again with my trach. Yes, I still have my trach, I went back to work, worked another 10yrs and retired after 30. Yes Cynthia, you can work with a disability and yes it's a sure bet he'll be going to a rehabilitation facility.

Amethystlady
Debater
Debater

Post by Amethystlady »

Am I the only one who saw Tommy reaching for his vaping e-cig on yesterday 12/17/2019? He's not suppose to be doing anything that will effect his lungs..right? Or are e-cigs alright.

Amethystlady
Debater
Debater

Post by Amethystlady »

sofistikatedrednek1 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:01 pm
I just watched the part two of DITL video of Tommy...he was sitting there getting ready to do his e-cig and realized he was on camera....SMH
I saw it too! Sorry, I just mentioned this myself. Missed your post. :tu:

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

It seems to be radio silence today from the House of Beaumont. Guess Tommy didn't want to be filmed in his jammies any more. I wonder when/if she will post something tomorrow?

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Well, the day in the life is up.
She's arguing with Tommy that he can have his lollipops.

"I just need him to run a couple errands for me before he starts the day".
Is this woman SERIOUS? Get OFF OF YOUR FAT ASS AND RUN YOUR OWN FUCKING ERRANDS!

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

littlegarose wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:21 pm
Well, the day in the life is up.
She's arguing with Tommy that he can have his lollipops.

"I just need him to run a couple errands for me before he starts the day".
Is this woman SERIOUS? Get OFF OF YOUR FAT ASS AND RUN YOUR OWN FUCKING ERRANDS!
Exactly what I thought when I heard her say that.

Her 73 (or is he 74?) year old husband with stage 3/4 cancer is having major surgery in less than 24 hours. He's been on a liquid diet, he's weak and understandably anxious. And somehow in her selfish, warped mind, it makes sense for her to send him out to run a few errands for her.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Homesteader wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:18 pm
It seems to be radio silence today from the House of Beaumont. Guess Tommy didn't want to be filmed in his jammies any more. I wonder when/if she will post something tomorrow?
Oh, you can bet there will be posts tomorrow. Most likely to the tune of oh my back, oh my knees, oh my tooth, oh my head, oh my gawd, I chipped a nail, oh my sinuses. She truly is a sick individual and I can't watch today. Can't. I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow and it would make me sad to see Tommy today.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Her shingles will probably miraculously come back once Tommy is in the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

....And let's not forget all the drama she'll manufacture from having to actually travel back and forth by herself. The Uber drivers will be ogling her. Men will be flirting because she's so darn irresistible. Maybe someone will try to break in because they know she's alone and they *really* want her. The possibilities are endless. :roll:

Wonder if she'll end up basically abandoning Tommy so she doesn't need to go anywhere by herself. It's a possibility... just hide out in the apartment so the paparazzi won't be following her... big famous YouTuber, ya know. Well the "big" part is right at least. :giggle:

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

Saul_56 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:23 am
A couple of observations/thoughts:
1) There is a possibility that once they start the surgery, they'll have to stop. Maybe Tommy won't be able to tolerate the anesthesia for such a long period of time or he could develop other complications. He is in poor overall health.
2) The hospital better have iron-clad consents for surgery because Cindy will sue in a New York minute if something happens.
3) Why doesn't her back, tooth, wrist, jaw, allergies, lack of sleep, etc. bother her when she's going to Macy's, Wal-Mart, Bryant Park, White Castle or Starbucks but all of these are issues whenever it comes to Tommy? Does she envy any attention he's getting?
4) If my spouse was having major surgery, the last thing I would be thinking about is myself or shopping.
5) I wonder what kind of life insurance policy Tommy has?

1.). Sure---any surgery can be stopped for various reasons. The biggest risk for him is pulmonary complications postoperatively. Anesthesia can be managed because he will be paralyzed and on a ventilator that will be breathing for him. Whether the tube can be removed & taking him off the ventilator is another story.

2.). Consents are iron-clad. All possible complications are listed on the consent. No surgery is guaranteed and anything can happen, even death. And that is on the consent.

3.). This doesn't even warrant a response. We all know why.

4.). The comment she made about not having Tommy to bring her coffee in the living room and hopefully he will only be in the hospital for 7 days (so he can come home & bring coffee to that obese whale) made my jaw drop.

5.). No idea. Generally, if you want life insurance you have to pay into it. I highly doubt that they paid toward any life insurance policy. Back when he was first diagnosed, she was bitching about him not being able to get disability because he never paid into it. I would imagine the life insurance is the same.

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

justwonderingdelete995 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:51 am
I will be thinking of Tommy tomorrow and pray for the absolute best for him. I wish Tommy full recovery and even Cynthia better health this coming year. Being a caregiver is very stressful.
Hello Justwondering1995, I think we all wish Tommy the absolute best tomorrow. I don't think anybody here wishes him an ill will.

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

They mentioned in their DITL video today that "their nurse, Lisa" is following them on YT now. I hope she goes back to watch some of the earlier videos to hear the vitriol Cindy has been spewing.

Also, Cinister must have cleaned that bedroom up so she could video Tommy on his wedge pillow in his Snoopy pajamas. It was likely done so the nurse would see how clean and orderly their place is (cough, cough).

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Jesus Christ. Still with the black out list. Give it a rest.

Now she’s complaining because they rescheduled the surgery for a half hour earlier. Will she never not find something to bitch about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xgjhfjhkljk
Debater
Debater

Post by xgjhfjhkljk »

i think we all know what the outcome of the surgery will be. if he makes it through, recovery is going to be a hell of a time. his life is changed forever and they’re both acting like he’s going in for a check up tomorrow. less than 24 hours until they’ll be at the hospital and they’re still treating it like a joke, not following strict diets and instructions, and pretending like he’ll be out two days after surgery and drinking it up on new year’s eve. sorry to say but i don’t feel bad for him at all. i’m not wishing for a positive outcome because the cards are completely against him in every way. it’s just sad because he’s so far misinformed on what the surgery is going to be like, the recovery and how the state of his life is going to forever change if he DOES leave the hospital all because cynthia purposely feeds him false information and encouragement because she doesn’t want his feelings to get hurt by the cold harsh reality.

Annie Rose
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie Rose »

Cynthia bullied him into having this surgery. He was very much against it until he gave in to shut her up. He's too old and frail for this kind of strain on his body. She didn't want him to have to keep going for checkups so often if they just watched it like the doctors suggested. It would have inconvenienced her. Whatever happens tomorrow and/or after, it's on Cynthia Beaumont's conscience.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

Tommy reminds me of a neighbor we once had. He looked like him, same age. same accent, etc. He was a heavy smoker, had COPD. He had a stroke one night, was rushed to a big hospital where they did brain surgery to remove a clot. He never came home again. The surgery worked, but they could never get him off the ventilator again. He ended up in a special nursing home for ventilator patients, where he lingered wasting away in a bed for 7 months before passing away. This whole thing gives me a bad feeling.

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

In one of the most recent videos where he was using the incentive spirometer, I noticed an unopened can of Pepsi on the table between his and Cinister's chairs. I'm guessing it was for him because she guzzles Sunkist soda (by her own admission). And I think I spied his vaping thing on the table next to his chair.

I could have done without the talk about her menstrual cycle and lack of sanitary products for it as well as any discussion about the effects of the "citrus nitrate" on his bowels. Oh, and Cinister, if you're reading this (and I know you are) there is NO SUCH THING as 'citrus nitrate'. It's magnesium citrate.

One last thing. She laments in the video about the update on the time of the surgery that NO ONE will be there to wait with her tomorrow because their family members are all dead. But what about friends? Not a single one?

mickey2010
Informer
Informer

Post by mickey2010 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:05 am
Interesting exchange in her comment section that she hasn't deleted yet. I think everyone notices and more are starting to be verbal about it... but the one who mentioned being under stress as a reason obviously hasn't been watching for years. It's always been there, and she was like that to her mother as well. The same person also doesn't know much about battered spouse syndrome or whatever it's called... just "leaving" often isn't easy or possible with this type of emotional abuser.

---------------
Robin Lalka
8 hours ago
Poor Tommy,she is always so bossy to him. When they did,that stupid cry baby thing yesterday,he had the doll in his hand,and she just grabs it out of his hand. Prayers for you Tommy with your up coming surgery. You got this.

Gail Williams-Swetman
8 hours ago
Robin Lalka , everyone has their strengths and weaknesses in a marriage. He gets grumpy to her too. I like them also when they are very kind to each other. They are under a lot of stress right now. Try to be kind and know that if he hated his life that much, he would leave, and he’s obviously happy 😊

Cathy Olds
2 hours ago
@Gail Williams-Swetman exactly. it's their marriage, it works, stay out of it. Besides, it's what make the videos interesting, funny, relateable, watchable. Best of luck tomorrw Tommy. You will both need strength. Stay strong and united!
It s their life,their marriage that she chose to expose,so when you open up a can of worms for the world to see it is fair game and everyone has a right to respnd to her.A question,how many of you would blatantly expose your whoe life and intimate things in your life for people to see nationwide?? Any sane person would not degrade their mate like that ,it is all about Cynthia and to hell with you if you do not agree with her.She is seriously not mentally right .People baby her,let her grow up and be accountable.Can you explain how Tommy is suppose to respond to Cynthia when everyone sees his mental capacity is way down and he is very confused?

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”