Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma ‘What’s My Phase Again?’ Stalkery - Part 6

Post by MissDelaney27 »

YouTubeZeleb wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:41 am
MissDelaney27 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:30 am
I have to admit, the video "so you didn't like my music video" actually made me laugh. I don't know how to embed, so here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH6dBhNYdzk
Emma in the comments: "They’ve deleted it now I think but I’ve got the entire thing saved - I might have to show people their shit in full."

Girl, you're not the only one who has receipts of shitty behaviour. *looks over the past 6 Emma Blackery threads*
When I saw the video, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed that she saw that comment and recognised it was a joke. Now it makes me feel like she actually cares about that comment and is offended by it? Honestly, I just wish she didn't take everything little thing so seriously.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

The outfit is not flattering...so she’s bringing back her headscarves she wore when she was ripping off Sammi? Suppose as her single didn’t reach the top 100, she’s gearing up for another “fashion” phase.

The top looks like something 40 year Sharon who goes to Mecca bingo every Friday night would wear and the skirt looks like something an Eastenders character would wear in the 2000s. It’s not flattering. Nothing to do with her size or her body type...just two (three if you include the snake skin headband) animal prints don’t work. The skirt could have worked with a plain tee or a graphic tee and the top could have worked with some blank skinny jeans. She looks trashy...

Also am I missing something she’s gone out to take pictures? I’m assuming by the background? The UK is on lockdown and you’re only allowed out for grocery shopping, a medical appointment or exercise and some how I doubt she’s exercising in that outfit :roll: great example to set to your minions. It’s ok to go outside to take pictures for Instagram! Like she could have taken this in her room?
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:01 pm
The outfit is not flattering...so she’s bringing back her headscarves she wore when she was ripping off Sammi? Suppose as her single didn’t reach the top 100, she’s gearing up for another “fashion” phase.

The top looks like something 40 year Sharon who goes to Mecca bingo every Friday night would wear and the skirt looks like something an Eastenders character would wear in the 2000s. It’s not flattering. Nothing to do with her size or her body type...just two (three if you include the snake skin headband) animal prints don’t work. The skirt could have worked with a plain tee or a graphic tee and the top could have worked with some blank skinny jeans. She looks trashy...

Also am I missing something she’s gone out to take pictures? I’m assuming by the background? The UK is on lockdown and you’re only allowed out for grocery shopping, a medical appointment or exercise and some how I doubt she’s exercising in that outfit :roll: great example to set to your minions. It’s ok to go outside to take pictures for Instagram! Like she could have taken this in her room?
Giving her the benefit of a doubt, maybe its taken in her yard/garden? The "location" on the picture just linked to that exotic zoo from the tiger king so there's no way to know for sure. But yeah if she did go out she really shouldn't be leaving her house just for instagram pics

FishyHorsesWater
Learner
Learner

Post by FishyHorsesWater »

song been out for over a week now,, anyone remember how it goes? i don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... she only got 48k views on it :? and i barely seen any other online creators share it ?? mind you dodie shares her demos and get 60-100k views, and videos have only been up for a day to a week... like yikes :?

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

FishyHorsesWater wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 am
song been out for over a week now,, anyone remember how it goes? i don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... she only got 48k views on it :? and i barely seen any other online creators share it ?? mind you dodie shares her demos and get 60-100k views, and videos have only been up for a day to a week... like yikes :?
Funny thing is, I remember the instrumental but not any of the actual lyrics or the chorus :rofl:

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

I see she put a Tweet out to mark a week since Wolves & called it an “unbelievable 7 days”....ermmm Emma, you failed to chart & you're no longer on the iTunes Pre-Order “Chart”, I’d call that a flop personally

Affi
Informer
Informer

Post by Affi »

wow I haven't been here in a hot minute and yet no matter what goes on in the world it's almost reassuring how unyielding emma is. still releasing her terrible music (complete with primary school level lyrics!), still being rude as fuck to anyone who dares ask a basic question, and still with her hideous, cheating meatsack of a boyfriend. golf claps to her, idk how she does it :love2:
thanks for the signature material, irma!

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

Ghostie_ wrote:
It’s not flattering. Nothing to do with her size or her body type...just two (three if you include the snake skin headband) animal prints don’t work. The skirt could have worked with a plain tee or a graphic tee and the top could have worked with some blank skinny jeans. She looks trashy...
That's the joke though. Idk if you've seen Tiger King, but she's dressing up like Carole (head to toe animal print) and quoting her. I don't think this is a big deal... I doubt it's her new style. It's just a trendy joke that didn't land quite right.

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

sleep84 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:59 am
My eyes are bleeding.

How can she look this pregnant?
Eh, the only thing I don't like about that picture is the combination of 3 different animal prints although it's actually a vast improvement fit-wise from the sequin dress that just hung off her.
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:37 am
Ghostie_ wrote:
It’s not flattering. Nothing to do with her size or her body type...just two (three if you include the snake skin headband) animal prints don’t work. The skirt could have worked with a plain tee or a graphic tee and the top could have worked with some blank skinny jeans. She looks trashy...
That's the joke though. Idk if you've seen Tiger King, but she's dressing up like Carole (head to toe animal print) and quoting her. I don't think this is a big deal... I doubt it's her new style. It's just a trendy joke that didn't land quite right.
Oh, the outfit itself was an joke? I thought she just wanted to reference the "tiger" in Tiger King and decided to dress in animal print for shits and giggles :rofl: . Knowing that she didn't dressed that hideously on her own somehow makes me feel better.

chinese_whispers
Talker
Talker

Post by chinese_whispers »

So speaking of "real world good". I lasted all of 40 seconds into Wolves and I remember absolutely nothing about it. Leadley, who I never watched at all as a creator has released a (in my opinion anyway) total banger called Nightmare. I found it from Dodie's instagram stories and while it isn't life changing it is "real world" good. It's something I could actually hear on the radio or in a pub and have a dance along to.

Anyone noticed Emma has started hash-tagging her instagram posts now? It makes me cringe when people unironically do it at the best of times, let alone when they claim to have a successful online career. If you had you wouldn't need to hashtag to hopefully bring your page more interaction.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

I only just watched tiger king today, I had only heard of it but I suppose knowing she picked the outfit out as a joke makes me feel a bit relieved.

It’s a bit cringe that she’s hashtagging her own name...surely if people are searching for her name they probably already follow her...at least it’s not as cringe as when she was using the “fashion blogger” hashtag

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

Twitter: "can’t wait to share a lil sneak peek of an upcoming song with you all this week"

Oooh, another song that'll sound exactly like all the rest of her wails.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

She’s only just released one. Has this bitch not heard of quality over quantity?

samereynolds
Stalker
Stalker

Post by samereynolds »

I just went to check her socialblade. It’s no surprise she’s losing subscribers but it’s gone down to 1.39M

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

Aw, the innocence of youth, vs the arrogance and ignorance of Blackery's 47th phase.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

I’m all for confidence but my god this girl probably likes the smell of her own shit she’s that cocky

stillnessintime
Learner
Learner

Post by stillnessintime »

Spent the past 2 days finishing reading the last thread & reading this entire thread. Wow, a lot of shit has gone down. :rofl:

I'll give credit where credit is due, I am loving her hair in her latest pic! That style really suits her. However like many have pointed out in her other photos, she really does look lifeless behind the eyes. Did her soul go out to lunch in 2018 and never come home?
:love2:

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:40 pm
I’m all for confidence but my god this girl probably likes the smell of her own shit she’s that cocky
Meh, I don't think it's that bad imo. Everyone does those "glo up" before and after comparisons and people usually look better afterwards. I will say though, her posting those just reminds me how much her 2012-2013 hair bothered me. The unblended extensions were just :rofl:

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

soup---eater wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:14 pm
Ghostie_ wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:40 pm
Meh, I don't think it's that bad imo. Everyone does those "glo up" before and after comparisons and people usually look better afterwards. I will say though, her posting those just reminds me how much her 2012-2013 hair bothered me. The unblended extensions were just :rofl:
Eeeh I get she’s not the only one, I just find them self indulgent and like tooting your own horn if ya get me. It’s kinda like saying “Tekk me how pretty I am! Compliment me,” then again I’ve never been one for these selfie trend things

Return to “Emma Blackery”