tokyoro
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Goddesstée, her celebrity nun & horrible fashions part 36

Post by tokyoro »

When Kelly called herself a "celebrity" nun :barf:

Everything with Estee is always an ad. Always. I know she deletes a lot of comments off of her ig and youtube, but I'm really surprised there isn't more pushback against how constant the advertising is compared to almost everyone else.

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

I saw her post about her wardrobe "clear out" and I am actually really disgusted at the amount of clothes that she manage to accumulate.
There is a litteral mountain of stuff that she is just going to throw away because she is tired of it. Most of the stuff seemed to be in great condition, if not unworn.
I mean, how long is this extremely pricey Toteme coat going to last? I bet she only bought it because one of the people behind the brand is a beautiful, blond, Swedish, former fashion blogger. I am sure that when she tires of this garment after only a few wears it is going the same way as her granny Shrimps-coat and numerous other designer items that she seems to purchase on a whim.

This woman is so extremely wasteful and every time she talks about sustainability or "going green" my eyes roll so far back into my head I'm afraid they might never go gack to their natural position...

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

So if Don't Call Me Mom is around does that mean Claud has a few days off being Estee's babysitter/bff?

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

"Celebrity nun"... I don't get it, does it mean she's a nun, but a popular one? a VIP nun? And why a nun? :?

Ollie
Learner
Learner

Post by Ollie »

Mom calls herself a celebrity nun. It's in the Portugal vlog around 12:50 in the monastery.

E: It's a pun, I get it but the celebrity is what makes me want to :barf:.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

BunnyTheDude wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:14 am
"Celebrity nun"... I don't get it, does it mean she's a nun, but a popular one? a VIP nun? And why a nun? :?
I wouldn't try too hard to make sense of it... Sounds exactly like the type incoherent vapid bullshit Estee would say about herself because she thinks it makes her more interesting and less pathetic. Bottom line is they both fail at finding a man to tolerate their trashy, narcissist ass. I Still think it's hilarious LaBlob thought she could do better than her OG sugar daddy caretaker, and the best she's done so far is blow a couple a fuckbois who treated her like a joke. She will end up 50 and desperate just like her role model CallmeKelly.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I bet all that wasteful clothing she's now trying to get rid off is stuff she was given for free to shill, once the amount of time expires that she has to wear and pretend to like she gets rid of it faster than we can blink. She makes it so clear that she's over Youtube, she's over vlogging, she just shows up to get paid, the rest of her life she keeps to herself.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

fancyvagabond wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:06 am
BunnyTheDude wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:14 am
I wouldn't try too hard to make sense of it... Sounds exactly like the type incoherent vapid bullshit Estee would say about herself because she thinks it makes her more interesting and less pathetic. Bottom line is they both fail at finding a man to tolerate their trashy, narcissist ass. I Still think it's hilarious LaBlob thought she could do better than her OG sugar daddy caretaker, and the best she's done so far is blow a couple a fuckbois who treated her like a joke. She will end up 50 and desperate just like her role model CallmeKelly.
:tu: :tu: :rofl: omg spot on, all of it but this especially

Ollie
Learner
Learner

Post by Ollie »

Ok, new vlog:
It's funny that her voice is totally different and back to normal every time after complaining how sick she is. Also: When I'm too sick to go to work I'm not running around with just spaghetti staps and I'm also not able to see people, clean my house, eat or whatever. Those peeps. Just feeling a little bit off and of course, drama, drama, they are soooo, so sick.
She just wanted to stay home and had to make an excuse for Katie.

And that broomstick-thing. Girl, it has names, say them, you are not a kid anymore.

But I like the pic of Reggie.

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

She and her mum are such a cringe duo :rofl:
Image :love2:

Ollie
Learner
Learner

Post by Ollie »

Either Estée is superconfident with her body :respekt: or Klaudia is a beast. :twisted:

(Starts at 21:45)

And she says Estée would be like Charly Sheen in so many ways. Alcohol? Cocain? Anger management? Call boys? P*rn stars? HIV?
I hope better not.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ ^ ^

What.. Seabiscuit is doing vlogtober lol, i say don't watch it and let her OD oh her imaginary cocaine, what a loser..without White Single Femaleeing of Estee we wouldn't even know of her existence...so telling she's doing this because Klaudia thinks this could be her potential job, her way out of having to work an actual job contributing to any part of the society. In 2-3 years she's going to bite the dust.

Ollie
Learner
Learner

Post by Ollie »

Yep, I don't watch her. I got this video as a recommendation from YT and was curious. Fast forward watching was the only way to stand it :roll:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Next we will be blessed with a Klaudia jewelry line and a podcast :barf:

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

Did someone mention on here a few threads back about a cousin that travels w Estee and her mom? Who is this cousin? Do we know what she/he looks like? I just saw this person in the background of Estee's video and thought maybe this is her, but I'm not sure. Either way, so weird she drags her cousin around but doesn't show her once!

Post by Guest »

Does anyone remember a time when Estee actually wore colour on her lips and looked like she had some life in her? Not this washed out, gold goddess she presents herself as now? She was so much more striking when she wasn’t an Instagram clone.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

lolly5983 wrote: Does anyone remember a time when Estee actually wore colour on her lips and looked like she had some life in her? Not this washed out, gold goddess she presents herself as now? She was so much more striking when she wasn’t an Instagram clone.
Yes, it suited her to nicely... now it feels like she's doing the bare minimum because she seriously can't be bothered and i get it, we all get slumpy but if this is her "job" then she's legit calling out sick every day. God, I used to love watching her, especially on weekends, sucks how she changed.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”