Jessica Braun (JamBeauty89) Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home"Part 4

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Braun (JamBeauty89) Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home"Part 4

Post by no_strings »

She's clearly been reading here.. haven't watched the latest coffee chat :roll: but see on the thumbnail something about her becoming a vlog channel :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Embraced_34
Talker
Talker

Post by Embraced_34 »

Oh hiii Jess, thanks for reading our comments here. Great to see you spent all this time on this board as opposed to with YOUR DAUGHTER. Your sponsorships are fake and we know it, you do it for Money only and not to help your viewers. These are expensive services that people who buy drugstore products do not need. They can find recipes on the internet, buy fresh ingredients and cook form fresh. Stop pushing your shit. No one buys your fake ass Disney Princess possibly doing 50 shades of boring at home when her kid is off to grandpa again because mommy hates her.

Mrssah15
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrssah15 »

Like just admit you are doing more sponsorships because you like that money rolling in. Don’t bring up Tyler and his job for sympathy!!!! Y’all ain’t hurting one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

She really should just re-title her coffee chats as "let's chat about the things GuruGossiper is saying about me this week" :rofl:

ETA she does vlogs bc she likes to edit them. Oh please Jess. It's for that sweet sweet coin and you know it. If you love editing them so much, you could always edit the ones posted to Tyler's channel. That might free him up to take care of your daughter more than you. See? It's a win win!

Ok Freudian slip? When talking about whether they'd move out of IN, she said "....now that we have kids..." :?
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

We have two Keurigs, but they’re older. Let me know in the comments If we should buy a Nespresso. Hint: Hey, Nespresso, sponsor me and send us a free coffee machine.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

New thread name : Jessica,Jessica,Jessica!! frumpy flat hair on fleek, coffee addict and wishy washy opinions on tap!

Mrssah15
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrssah15 »

Oh goodie. Now she is on Instagram schilling Snuggle. I used to really like her. I hate when my fave YTers become nothing more than whores for whatever company will give them money. I never watched YouTube or instagram for commercials.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

Posting before these golden comments go away.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:30 pm

Posting before these golden comments go away.

Thanks for posting this! I don't see the comment, I'm guessing she deleted it... too bad because it looks like a fair amount of people agreed with this commenter.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Another thought I have is how out of touch this video is... her tips are to run the dishwasher overnight and use a robot vaccum, nevermind that a big chunk of Americans (not to mention other countries) don't have these items.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

We’re in a pandemic! She needs to feed her family! 😂
Typo’s Happen :tu:

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

I don't think it's any coincidence that Jessica filmed a coffee chat where she talks about all of the sponsorships she's been doing lately and tries to defend them and knowssss how it must look to all of us when In rEaLiTy ShE oNlY WoRkS wItH CoMpAnIeS ThAt sHe iS PaSsIoNaTe AbOuT guysssssssss... All before her next video (I believe they were consecutive, apologies if I'm mistaken) where she is shilling Snuggle. She probably realized that she's only really been a shill for edibles prior (Hello Fresh, Thrive, Ritual) and all of a sudden it's fabric softener and shit?! We see you Jessica. We see you.

Ifeellikebeingabitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Ifeellikebeingabitch »

It all makes sense now, she's selling out because soon she'll have to pay for daycare for Jhunavheeve because the grandparents will be taking care of baby #2 the minute it comes home from the hospital. The other morning I had to wake up at 6 am just to curl my hair before my toddler woke up and I realized we didn't have any coffee. If you think she talks about coffee often, just watch it one morning when you really want coffee but don't have any and you'll really notice it :rofl: I haven't watched her work from home cleaning video because.... why would I? but I've always assumed they have a maid because their house is very clean but they're NEVER cleaning. Which, no shame, totally understandable, but like at least admit it. Also, I live in Texas and people here don't even say "y'all" as much as she does. :?

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

Ifeellikebeingabitch wrote:It all makes sense now, she's selling out because soon she'll have to pay for daycare for Jhunavheeve because the grandparents will be taking care of baby #2 the minute it comes home from the hospital. The other morning I had to wake up at 6 am just to curl my hair before my toddler woke up and I realized we didn't have any coffee. If you think she talks about coffee often, just watch it one morning when you really want coffee but don't have any and you'll really notice it :rofl: I haven't watched her work from home cleaning video because.... why would I? but I've always assumed they have a maid because their house is very clean but they're NEVER cleaning. Which, no shame, totally understandable, but like at least admit it. Also, I live in Texas and people here don't even say "y'all" as much as she does. :?
As a fellow Texan, the y’all is SO forced from Jessica. When you hear it in the south it just sounds like second nature you don’t think much of it. With her it sticks out like a sore thumb. Her cleaning video was useless. It’s all common sense stuff that she acts like is so innovative and special.

GGglam
Learner
Learner

Post by GGglam »

Given that Grove Collaborative doesn't sell Snuggle anything, I guess that sponsorship is out the window. Guess she didn't bring in enough business

Mrssah15
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrssah15 »

Hey Jessica, newsflash, the word is “clearance” because the store wants to “clear” it out. It’s not Clarence!

Also, when she describes stuff, she always uses way too many adverbs. “It was weirdly cheap”, “it is oddly hot today”, “these things are weirdly expensive”

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Jessica Braun (JamBeauty89) Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home

Post by andthensome »

Mrssah15 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:14 pm
Hey Jessica, newsflash, the word is “clearance” because the store wants to “clear” it out. It’s not Clarence!

Also, when she describes stuff, she always uses way too many adverbs. “It was weirdly cheap”, “it is oddly hot today”, “these things are weirdly expensive”

Her grasp of the English language in general is concerning given the fact that she was an educator...

Mrsblondback
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsblondback »

Sigh......I can't even "hate-watch" anymore! :roll: My YouTube feed is jam-packed with her double posting her videos "just I case we missed it" as well as links to those nauseating vlogs. Why does she do that? None of the more successful Youtubers I follow do that.

Anonymous89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anonymous89 »

What even is this top she was wearing today in her stories?! So. Bad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

How does she know that the Snuggle laundry detergent doesn't fade her clothes like other laundry detergents? It takes months to figure out if clothing is beginning to fade in the wash! I'm guessing she's been using this detergent for a couple of weeks! Her video would not be allowed in the UK as she is not allowed to make such a statement without proof and by law, ours youtubers have to put #AD in the title of the video/thumbnail
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jessica Braun”