Acacia Kersey: Injected Lips and Disney Trips

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Injected Lips and Disney Trips

Post by ohheygracieo »

Manybananas wrote:Hot take: even if the plate is 100% compostable. It's not zero waste or sustainable to use paper plates in your own house bc you're too lazy to use real dishes.
I agree! Like I know you just moved but it’s been a month. You most likely have all your kitchen stuff out. How hard is it to wash a plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker

Post by Cirrilixx »

ohheygracieo wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:35 am
Manybananas wrote:Hot take: even if the plate is 100% compostable. It's not zero waste or sustainable to use paper plates in your own house bc you're too lazy to use real dishes.
I agree! Like I know you just moved but it’s been a month. You most likely have all your kitchen stuff out. How hard is it to wash a plate?

I really don't understand this girl. Why spend money on compostable plates when you can get a set of normal plates that will last for years and be done with it? Don't they have a dishwasher? :roll:

bluemerlehoney
Learner
Learner

Post by bluemerlehoney »

Screenshot_20191021-192145.jpg
Holy shit, J looks like my Grandpa in here xD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

I know we all know already but it still shocks me how TINY Rosie is for a nearly 14 month old. I don’t understand how A&J aren’t more... concerned? A kept saying “she’ll grow, she’ll catch up, she’s taking her time” but she literally still looks like a 3 month old
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

Acacia’s affirmations:

“I admire my perseverance”

Does she even know what perseverance means? She’s the least perserverant person I know.

I found her affirmations very cringy to watch. What’s going on with her?

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

I CRINGED SOOO HARD! I had to stop watching ughhh

Warning: do not watch her ~morning affirmations~ if you don’t want to experience secondhand embarrassment
:corn:

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

flowerology wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:23 am
I CRINGED SOOO HARD! I had to stop watching ughhh

Warning: do not watch her ~morning affirmations~ if you don’t want to experience secondhand embarrassment
"I AM FAKE"
"I AM PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE"
"I AM CHILDISH"

CatvonDita
Learner
Learner

Post by CatvonDita »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:00 pm
Blysse wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:25 pm
Super off topic from the light she is trying to show or whatever faux hippy shit she read online today but I completely forgot about this smudgy mess of a heart and dagger tattoo and laughing at how many different phases have happened since this!
(Sorry about the run in sentence)

That heart tattoo looks so bad, it's HUGE and sooooo dark. If she didn't have so much around it I bet she'd get laser removal because I know she has to regret that eye sore
I hate that tattoo. The heart and dagger is shaded in but everything around it is an outline? It looks unfinished.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

she's still replying to "negative" comments with hearts. maybe blocking everyone was costing her too many followers lol.
Also you'd think she'd take her own merch coffee tumbler to Starbucks or use her merch reusable straw. either whoever manages her really wants her to get her interaction up or moneys low and she needs it up so brands will give her more on sponserships for sure I don't think she's ever been this active

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

BorntoDie wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:44 am
I know we all know already but it still shocks me how TINY Rosie is for a nearly 14 month old. I don’t understand how A&J aren’t more... concerned? A kept saying “she’ll grow, she’ll catch up, she’s taking her time” but she literally still looks like a 3 month old
Idk if anyone else has noticed but, she looks so much smaller in videos ??

(Meaning Rosie obviously 😂)

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

thenoodleking wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 pm
BorntoDie wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:44 am
Idk if anyone else has noticed but, she looks so much smaller in videos ??

(Meaning Rosie obviously 😂)
Yes, I have noticed that as well. It is pretty alarming how tiny she is. I'll bet she wears 3-6 month clothes.

danjan777
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by danjan777 »

Yikes I’m embarrassed for her....those Instagram stories are definitely something she should keep to herself. She says she’s stretching....yet doesn’t move at all. My back hurts from watching her sit so slouched.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

Acacia, we all know you love yourself (a little too much).

Her affirmations are cringy and her dancing to that "who says you're not perfect" song with Rosie is cringy since she is the one singing bad things about her and calling her an alien.

Rosie's feet look worringly red. It's probably a part of her syndrome and vascular problems, but I couldn't not comment on it. Do we think Rosie hasn't had that balloon procedure done because she hasn't grown enough since or is it not neccessary anymore?

Acacia and her hubby are acting like they are on drugs most of the time. Things like these are a huge red flag. Their shifts are not something I would exactly call normal. Poor girls.

Waiting for her to discover crystals with all these positive vibes and affirmations, and then slowly get away from it and into Christianity. Leave pot (and any other drugs they are on) and become the heart and light she has always aspired to become. And even more preachy, if that is even possible.

My cup runneth over.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Rosie has really gotten to be so cute. I feel bad I didn’t used to think so but my gosh she is adorable now. But I noticed she has pretty big eye bags do you guys think she gets enough sleep ?

nr027
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nr027 »

when I was in an abusive relationship with a toxic person I did exactly what Acacia seems to be doing. Embracing the “all you need is love” self loving, meditating, journaling, holistic lifestyle. I’m not saying the two are related, but her decent into it was very rapid. I feel like it attracts broken people because it offers a way to fix things if you just ‘change your mindset’. I honestly feel like she feels responsible for Jarius cheating or whatever the hell he’s doing. She’s just so hell bent on this ‘love is everywhere’ thing. Reality isn’t that kind. Hope she gets out if this is the case.

Noodlestirfry
Learner
Learner

Post by Noodlestirfry »

nr027 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:59 pm
when I was in an abusive relationship with a toxic person I did exactly what Acacia seems to be doing. Embracing the “all you need is love” self loving, meditating, journaling, holistic lifestyle. I’m not saying the two are related, but her decent into it was very rapid. I feel like it attracts broken people because it offers a way to fix things if you just ‘change your mindset’. I honestly feel like she feels responsible for Jarius cheating or whatever the hell he’s doing. She’s just so hell bent on this ‘love is everywhere’ thing. Reality isn’t that kind. Hope she gets out if this is the case.
I wouldn't worry too much, she's gonna forget about all of this in 4-7 weeks.
Here to gossip about Caca Greasy

malq
Learner
Learner

Post by malq »

C4C0D697-2E44-434A-8B37-FA663E2D20C9.jpeg
IF THIS AINT ACACIA

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Wish I had time to sit hunched cross legged oops I mean stretching and tell myself I’m beautiful between long awkward breaths. The amount of selfies and vid of her just checking herself out is beyond and this affirmation vid seems so insincere.
I feel like she thinks she is being more relatable doing this “self” thing but it’s just so awkward and cringe.

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:57 pm
Rosie has really gotten to be so cute. I feel bad I didn’t used to think so but my gosh she is adorable now. But I noticed she has pretty big eye bags do you guys think she gets enough sleep ?
I doubt she gets quality sleep when she has Brontley crawling in her crib with her.

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Noodlestirfry wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:09 pm
nr027 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:59 pm
I wouldn't worry too much, she's gonna forget about all of this in 4-7 weeks.
What do you predict her new phase will be?

Return to “acaciacutie”