Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 12

Post by nadi »

Irina wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:54 am
KingOfTheSchwill wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:51 am
JMizzle33 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:28 pm
THIS shit pisses me off. I really like Gina, but why are all these influencers charging for home workout plans when so many people are out of work? It’s just gross to me.
I think it's a good idea! So many people are stuck at home right now with nothing to deciding to go to the gym anyway when they really shouldn't be, all these home workouts that are on offer now are a good way of keeping people sane and healthy

I also like that so many fitness people are posting homeworkouts right now. And a lot of them post stuff for "free" (on IG / YT). Of course they will make profit out of it (with adds, or if they sell it) but that is ok - like, I do have benefits from the workouts, so why would taht not be ok.

I think there are ugly ways to make profit out of a crisis - in my opinion, that is not the case here.

And acutally I feel for everyone, who isn't only in danger bc auf health-risks but also financially. I am living in Austria, the Virus already hit us hard here, all cafés and stores (besides grocery) are closed. You are not allowed to go out unless it is for 1) work that can't be delayed 2) grocerys or medicin 3) to help elderly/risk groups 4) if it is necessary you can go out (eg. walk the dog) but only if you are alone (or people you live with) and keep 1m distance to others.

Sooooo many people got fired from one day to the other because they work in tourism (no one is traveling or staying at hotels), in small boutiques, bars, hairdressers, etc. Yeah the government tries to support the business but it is really tough.
The existance of these influencers is definitely not at risk, I do think they will be able to shill enough products/get enough clicks anyway but I can understand if they are worried (eg. gymclothes will not sell as good in the next months, gym-guides, etc.)
Can you guys go out for a walk without there being a reason other that getting fresh air? I can't imagine stewing at home for 1+ months without even being able to take a walk.

This virus needs to get fucked

last2kno
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by last2kno »

I’m surprised no one has yet mentioned KK Fit Twins horrendous form when lifting ?? The weight is clearly to heavy with the way they have to heave their body to get it up and the fast descent

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

last2kno wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:39 pm
I’m surprised no one has yet mentioned KK Fit Twins horrendous form when lifting ?? The weight is clearly to heavy with the way they have to heave their body to get it up and the fast descent
Their form on what exactly? They use a bit much momentum on some things but their form is actually the only thing about them I dont find horrendous

KingOfTheSchwill
Learner
Learner

Post by KingOfTheSchwill »

last2kno wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:39 pm
All the videos they post are sped up slightly I swear hence the fast descent

Magnethicc
Talker
Talker

Post by Magnethicc »

Disgusting how some of the fitspos are shilling their home guides now, giving them 10-20% discounts and acting like they are the best people for giving a discount :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irina
Debater
Debater

Post by Irina »

nadi wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:31 am
Irina wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:54 am
KingOfTheSchwill wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:51 am
JMizzle33 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:28 pm
THIS shit pisses me off. I really like Gina, but why are all these influencers charging for home workout plans when so many people are out of work? It’s just gross to me.
I think it's a good idea! So many people are stuck at home right now with nothing to deciding to go to the gym anyway when they really shouldn't be, all these home workouts that are on offer now are a good way of keeping people sane and healthy

I also like that so many fitness people are posting homeworkouts right now. And a lot of them post stuff for "free" (on IG / YT). Of course they will make profit out of it (with adds, or if they sell it) but that is ok - like, I do have benefits from the workouts, so why would taht not be ok.

I think there are ugly ways to make profit out of a crisis - in my opinion, that is not the case here.

And acutally I feel for everyone, who isn't only in danger bc auf health-risks but also financially. I am living in Austria, the Virus already hit us hard here, all cafés and stores (besides grocery) are closed. You are not allowed to go out unless it is for 1) work that can't be delayed 2) grocerys or medicin 3) to help elderly/risk groups 4) if it is necessary you can go out (eg. walk the dog) but only if you are alone (or people you live with) and keep 1m distance to others.

Sooooo many people got fired from one day to the other because they work in tourism (no one is traveling or staying at hotels), in small boutiques, bars, hairdressers, etc. Yeah the government tries to support the business but it is really tough.
The existance of these influencers is definitely not at risk, I do think they will be able to shill enough products/get enough clicks anyway but I can understand if they are worried (eg. gymclothes will not sell as good in the next months, gym-guides, etc.)
Can you guys go out for a walk without there being a reason other that getting fresh air? I can't imagine stewing at home for 1+ months without even being able to take a walk.

This virus needs to get fucked

The law says, if it is "necessary" we can go out but only alone, or with the people you life with. And only with one meter distance to others.

It is not really clearly defined which things are necessary (grocery shopping & pharmazy is definitely ok, as stated in another § of the new corona-law). But parks are still open and (reliable) media communicated that walks are ok.
I do go out for walks and runs (carefully). I would get crazy in my flat. It's been one week not seing anyone (only talked via skype with my co-workers - we have hell a lot to do to save our business) and its tough. I normally love being alone but it's really different if you have to reduce you social interactions to that low level for a longer time.
Anyway, most importantly, people are safe. We will get passed this <3
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

In her neverending quest to basically be Heidi, Kara Corey got lip injections. She claims she just got a "smidge," but her entire mouth looks different and when she talks it's like she got punched in the mouth.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:19 am
In her neverending quest to basically be Heidi, Kara Corey got lip injections. She claims she just got a "smidge," but her entire mouth looks different and when she talks it's like she got punched in the mouth.
OMG my thoughts exactly! if she could crawl up and live in heidis ass she would :roll: her lips look terrible im sorry but i just dont understand why these girls love the fake lip look so much, it never does look natural.

ym1622
Talker
Talker

Post by ym1622 »

I am so shocked that the kkfit twins are having social gatherings and then posting about it on their stories. Do they not know what social distancing means? They buy a bunch of equipment to work out at home but then still have a party. Makes zero sense to me.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

ym1622 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:23 pm
I am so shocked that the kkfit twins are having social gatherings and then posting about it on their stories. Do they not know what social distancing means? They buy a bunch of equipment to work out at home but then still have a party. Makes zero sense to me.
They just clarified, those people are their housemates apparently.

Though tbh if I still lived in a different city to my family I'd see if any friends wanted to come live with me so we weren't lonely during social isolation.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Is anyone else getting major anxiety from all the fitspos posting at home workouts with shoes on all their nice rugs/furniture? Whitney was using her coffee table almost as a bench to step up on (not full weight on it, but one wrong move and that dinky thing looked like it would collapse). Although it's nothing compared to Em Dunc stomping around in her boots she wears outside in the winter.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

In what world is this HIIT?
These girls are doing circuits and calling it HIIT. I appreciate the influx of at home workouts but that is no way HIIT

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

sharkbaait wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:58 pm

In what world is this HIIT?
These girls are doing circuits and calling it HIIT. I appreciate the influx of at home workouts but that is no way HIIT

That's what most "HIIT" workouts look like from fitness influencers anyway. Nothing new.

mrsb123
Learner
Learner

Post by mrsb123 »

dietgossip wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:35 am
ym1622 wrote:
They just clarified, those people are their housemates apparently.

Though tbh if I still lived in a different city to my family I'd see if any friends wanted to come live with me so we weren't lonely during social isolation.
They are so full of it. They don’t live with all them. That one friend they have lives in San Diego and obviously came just to be with them for their birthday. Supposed to be leaving the house for essentials and not be with groups bigger than 6 people. They are just being ignorant and then lying to cover themselves because people starting calling them out.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

ym1622 wrote:
Did they already have all of that gym equipment, or did they buy all of that when the gyms closed?

ym1622
Talker
Talker

Post by ym1622 »

aerialmindful wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:47 pm
ym1622 wrote:
Did they already have all of that gym equipment, or did they buy all of that when the gyms closed?
They definitely bought all of it. A few days ago they said they bought dumbbells or something because they didn’t have anything a home. Idk how they got all that other stuff

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

ym1622 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 am
aerialmindful wrote:
ym1622 wrote:
They definitely bought all of it. A few days ago they said they bought dumbbells or something because they didn’t have anything a home. Idk how they got all that other stuff
That must have been really expensive because they now have multiple barbells, weights, and machines. It makes sense when people buy dumbbells and resistance bands, but they bought almost an entire gym. Now we know how they spent the money they made from their $250 bulking and cutting guides.

je-suis-jonx
Learner
Learner

Post by je-suis-jonx »

aerialmindful wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:30 am
ym1622 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 am
aerialmindful wrote:
ym1622 wrote:
That must have been really expensive because they now have multiple barbells, weights, and machines. It makes sense when people buy dumbbells and resistance bands, but they bought almost an entire gym. Now we know how they spent the money they made from their $250 bulking and cutting guides.
I can totally understand buying dumbbells/kettlebells, even a barbell and weights, but did they seriously buy a leg curl/leg extension machine?! What a pointlessly expensive purchase.

I'm kind of disappointed that instead of rising to the challenge and creating some cool, difficult home workouts for their followers to do with just dumbbells and bands, they just went and panic-bought as much equipment as they could. Not many people have the money or space to do that.

kittymomma6969
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kittymomma6969 »

Idk how long shes been prepping for but lexi deyoung is getting leaner fast. wonder if shes on peds. she gained a lot of muscle IMO and looks to be maintaining it well.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Does anyone follow Samirosefitness? Cannot believe she flew to a wedding last weekend and is defending it by saying "things weren't that bad when I went"

Return to “Technology”