Stuffanie Only Cares About Her Butt-ermore #AllInsecure - Part 5

Re: Stuffanie Only Cares About Her Butt-ermore #AllInsecure - Part 5

Post by Guest »

I really wish she would find a hobby. Sure, still make your money doing your social media stuff but other than that, do something fun! She doesn’t look happy at all. She looks like she’s very up and down and nothing she shows, whether it’s on YouTube or IG, makes it seem like she’s having fun in life. It all seems like pulling teeth. She could go volunteer or something with all that time she has in the day to just sit around and read through gossip forums and look at herself in the mirror and take a million contorted selfies. Someone else mentioned it a while ago but sometimes her “hunger cues” can just be a sign of boredom. If she kept her mind busy with things that weren’t always “fitness”-related, I think she’d become a more tolerable person who isn’t so damn insecure. I think it’d be good for her heart and mental health. I almost want to say she should get a damn dog in order to focus on something else besides herself but we all know what happens to most dogs that belong to influencers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gossipmedium »

LOL who ever thought of this name needs to have a check written for them! 😂😂😂

Subzz12
Debater
Debater

Post by Subzz12 »

I'm pissing it at the thread name hahahaha. #AllInsecure was a great touch

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

My god everything about her is so annoying. Before allin I could tolerate her cheat day and bikini and junk food posts (except her orgasm face when she eats her donuts), now her posts and especially stories are peeving me. Her daily oats peeve me. Her repetitive "I love myself I don't care what my body looks like but look at my phat butt!!! gains!!!!" is so tiring. She's so insufferable. This thread sucks in the fact that people (including me) are sparing her the energy to hate on her antics. I rarely post here anymore so I don't get anymore angry but I can't help myself and check back to read every time. I found this site in the first place because of her... and made my account to complain about her... ugh...

@wildnblue: Her hobbies are literally posting on instagram. Just look at her stories, and imagine doing it yourself. That post workout meal alone probably took a good 20 mins to do (if you're good at it. probably will take me over 30 mins tbh) with posting each letter one by one, rotating it around the plate one by one, and adding the dots. Same with the oats story with posting each letter one by one. She has a lot of time on her hands to do nothing.

Ganesa
Learner
Learner

Post by Ganesa »

I still think it's really sad that she constantly sings praises about her mom but all of us saw her IG story that showed a line in her journal about her mom calling her fat 24/7 :(

Post by Guest »

Want to say this is the best thread name ever. It’ll be hard to top it! :rofl:

And I don’t buy that her hunger cues are naturally diminishing this quickly. If it’s been half a year, then I buy it, but it seems like she just rode it out for the entirety of the summer and now is kind of panicking because she knows she might gain more weight. I don’t care if she gains more weight, it’s her body and she can become a plus size model or try to quickly lose the weight again for fuck’s sake. What makes me concerned is how she she documents it like she’ll die if she, god forbid, forgets to talk about the old facade of her “plateauing weight/hunger” and “love for the new Stephanie”. I said it once and I’ll say it again: people here need to remember that it’s not just Stephanie’s health/diet/body that we’re talking about here. It’s the fact that she’s so dishonest and phony online that it’s becoming more obvious. She can tell us she loves herself and is naturally coming to positive terms with her body all she wants but the factors don’t measure up.

1. She doesn’t have any real hobbies aside from YouTube and Instagram. Yeah she’s got a PhD but how many times have we seen that put to good use? I feel like if she loved herself more she would go out and do things that would make her feel good, find a new skill/hobby to work on and make great things. She has all the time in the world to put out science videos that are actually informative and important to her viewers. Instead we got videos of her shoving donuts in her face and trying to shrink her waist while “gaining” weight and now videos of her showing off how much weight she’s gained and how “cultured” she is because of one Newfoundland video.
2. Constantly seeking for validation. She’s always asking what her followers want or saying “I get a lot of questions about”, like she doesn’t know what to do without them. Yeah no one asked for her to go “all-in” but she’s always shoving pictures of her body in our face to fish for compliments. Pointing out ONE troll comment was the best example. She definitely points out how much love she gets too much though. We get it Steph. You have fans that will cheer you on no matter what, even if you’re doing stupid things.
3. Aside from Jeff and her family, she has no real friends. Not counting Livia or that Kayla Rose girl, whoever she actually can meet up in real life with on a regular basis and talk about things that mean a lot to her. There’s no issue if you’re naturally not that social of a person and you find solace in making meaningful connections with only a few people instead of a whole group of friends, but I feel like she didn’t give the latter a fair shot. At the very least, go out and meet new people. Maybe she did in her pre-PhD days and realized she didn’t like it? I could be wrong here.
4. This may be nit picky, but all the fitness clothes she has are one-size too small which means she’s still planning on going back to that size in the future. That’s fine but she shouldn’t make herself feel uncomfortable like that, and to be frank, unflattering. Just wear a baggy T-shirt and some loose pants, we won’t judge you.
5. She talks about the same goddamn things. We get it, you love your big ass, your curves, the mental shifts (that’s if she even focuses on them enough to be more specific), and you don’t care if people disagree with you. But Stephanie, we’d like to know what more there is to you? I feel like she could have taken this as a great opportunity to find out what she loves to do and realize how much life has to offer but she’s usually at home taking selfies in the mirror and posting Instagram stories of herself and lagging behind on YouTube. Yet. Again. I mean, I don’t even think Jeff can list all the hobbies she has because there doesn’t seem to be much. (Traveling just to eat a bunch of processed food doesn’t count as a hobby BTW)
6. She hasn’t taken responsibility for any possible damage she’s done from what she’s promoted. This all-in journey is already problematic because it may prompt some followers to do what she’s doing, eating more for no valid reasons and/or doing cheat days. I mean let’s be real, she’ll never take those videos down because they’ve gotten her millions of views and she can’t back out or else she’ll lose everything. She waves her PhD around like she knows what she’s doing but I truly think she doesn’t. I feel like her PhD is just her way of countering someone calling bull and her fans are too blind to see that a degree doesn’t justify quackery. And she still makes a profit from selling shirts and mediocre fitness programs. :roll:

At this point I don’t have much hope for her to change. I was so excited for her in the very beginning when she just graduated, I was hoping she’d find a great job that would put her PhD to good use or maybe become a science-based YouTuber. She had a great body and didn’t need to go on any cut. Even with all-in I was happy for her because she said she would fix her relationship shop with food. But nah, here she is now, quite the same in terms of seeking validation and being self-absorbed in a different way. And this is a PSA to Jeff too. I’m sure he’s guilty of not pointing out anything like this because his GF has been through a lot and didn’t bother to say or do anything about it because, like what, is he “scared”? Or is he too excited for her because she’s so famous and profitable now? They’ve been together for several years, he should be at a place where he can tell her everything, even the good, bad and ugly. It’s time for them to sit down and have a honest conversation with how Jeff truly feels, but I feel like he’d more supportive of her now than he was with the cheat days unless Stephanie really lets herself go.

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

Ganesa wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:54 pm
I still think it's really sad that she constantly sings praises about her mom but all of us saw her IG story that showed a line in her journal about her mom calling her fat 24/7 :(
I remembered that. That was so messed up.

It's also bothering me how she acts and feels close to her mom knowing she purposely showed us what was written in her journal. Damn.

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

Following

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

Read a book steph

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

#allinsecure omg genius lmfaoo

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Openmindedopinions (?) I think? Posted this in the other thread:

"This may be picky, but it drives me crazy that she'll post a photo on Instagram with a long ass caption and then post it to her story as well with the full photo AND the long ass caption. The reason influencers do the (annoying) thing where they post on their story that they posted a photo is to help beat the algorithms that hide the grid images from some users that don't engage much, but the point is to intrigue people to click and alert them that you've uploaded a new photo and they should check it out. They do this by covering part of the photo with an emoji or blur effect, and never posting the full caption (or usually ANY of the caption). Stephanie is probably missing OUT on engagement by posting the entire photo + caption to her stories, because when people (like me) see it there, I don't ever bother going to her profile and clicking/liking/commenting on the real post (not that I would anyway tbh) but it just irks me that she misses the point with that process lmao."

Instagram recently started counting stories as engagement, so if she has a story that people pause on and read, it boosts her just as much as users interacting with a post. I think it was like 4-5 months ago that they started tracking stories like this.

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

I saw Steph's latest ig stories again.

I know you are reading on this forum Steph and I do understand the level of anxiety really sucks that people make videos about you on youtube or talking about your All-In. But you do realize some of these videos are just concerned with your mental and physical approach on your "all-in"? Especially with Papa Swolio's latest video about you, isn't that a wake up call that your "all-in" is extremely unhealthy?

If you don't agree with what others are saying, or it's affecting your mental health, then go take a break from social media. Clearly watching your ig stories, seeing you a bit tearful and anxious, shows that browsing on instagram and youtube aren't healthy for you. And you keep on seeking validation from your followers again *facepalm*

Maybe if you really try to give yourself a break and seek professional help, then things will get better. Trust me, the internet is too toxic for you at the moment.

Gorgon
Talker
Talker

Post by Gorgon »

"Just wasn't in the mood to pose", sure Jan 🙄

thotiana4life
Talker
Talker

Post by thotiana4life »

intotheohno95 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:11 pm

4. This may be nit picky, but all the fitness clothes she has are one-size too small which means she’s still planning on going back to that size in the future. That’s fine but she shouldn’t make herself feel uncomfortable like that, and to be frank, unflattering. Just wear a baggy T-shirt and some loose pants, we won’t judge you.
Heck no this is not nit picky, I’ve noticed this too!! If she was actually “all in” she’d take the trip to Tjmaxx to get some clothes that fit her new body that won’t break the bank (though truly she probably doesn’t need to worry about breaking the bank but that’s another story). Instead, she’s squeezing herself into these clothes while continuing to bring up almost everyday now how her old clothes don’t fit. She definitely plans on going back to her restrictive eating if she isn’t planning on getting a new wardrobe soon. Sorry steff, you can’t claim you’re “just” Stephanie and no longer “all in” Stephanie when you aren’t taking the steps to show you actually like your new body.

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

This title, omfg. It's the best one so far.

Her new ig stories..
Well boo freakin hoo steffanie, you come on ig every damn day either thanking followers for their approval and support or begging for it. Every its "loving this new me", posing her ass, "this time im not wearing high waisted bottoms so its a more accurate representation", "i love opening up with you guys" but then cries about people having opinions on her that go beyond "omfg ur so amazeballs steph YAAAAAS pizza is lyfe"

And then "i don't weigh in on what others do it's jot my style" that's because you're not actually interested in fitness or nutrition, you're obsessed with your own body image, and with the attention it brings you. You don't need to comment on other fitness influences journeys because no one wants to hear it from you either. But other actual fitness gurus are the perfect people to comment on your all in journey ig you're gonna post about it publicly every day. It's their job. And if you wanna live as an influencer it's part of the deal.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Her current “long chat” on her insta story looks like she is literally about break down mentally. As if she was doing a public affirmations to keep herself from quacking . I feel the best thing for her would have been to take a break from social media and do what’s best for her body because her fragility of her self esteem is teetering as if she will shatter at any moment... The second she sees a constructive criticism video or comment (she will call it trolling like every other person who believes lies over truth) she is not going to know what to do with herself.

Post by Guest »

I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again - no one made you do this, ESPECIALLY in public, Stephanie. What the FUCK did you expect you would get by doing this publicly in front of hundreds of thousands of followers.

I swear to God she’s so dense. She really does live in a bubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoveNow
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveNow »

So she voluntarily puts herself out there constantly, monetizes all in, and says the same exact thing everyday then goes to pity herself about how what she's doing is hard enough without having to do it publicly. Literally no one asked her to do any of this online. In fact our first criticism has been that she should take a break from the internet and try to reassess her relationship w herself and food. But she acts like this is vitriol. She posts about oatmeal and her butt in leggings everyday...most of the comments are from blind fans praising her to no end and yet she acts like it's the hardest job in the world.
Don't get me wrong, mental health IS important and greatly undervalued in today's society, but Stephanie if you genuinely feel like its too hard, take a fucking break, it's not mental gymnastics, nor does it require a phD to understand

Subzz12
Debater
Debater

Post by Subzz12 »

Oh fucking hell the latest story. You put yourself in this mess, what did you think was going to happen when you embarked on this absolute bullshit pseudoscience ‘journey’ in the public eye. Most of the comments are people gushing over her, but god forbid someone be openly critical about her crap. Get off social media and sort out your mental health, food and body issues!!

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”