Stuffanie Only Cares About Her Butt-ermore #AllInsecure - Part 5

Jansport
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stuffanie Only Cares About Her Butt-ermore #AllInsecure - Part 5

Post by Jansport »

I think she said she's 5'4 and he claims to be 5'5 but he's probably just like a quarter of an inch taller than 5'4

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

Jansport wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:26 pm
I think she said she's 5'4 and he claims to be 5'5 but he's probably just like a quarter of an inch taller than 5'4 ImageImage

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
In one of his videos he actually measured and admitted to be 5’4 and a half

Nope nope
Informer
Informer

Post by Nope nope »

Jeff's always been open about his height. Which he cannot change. I think it's great he seems confident in his looks because so many shorter men suffer from self confidence issues around their height and have a hard time dating women. Bitching about someone's height is so useless.

Subzz12
Debater
Debater

Post by Subzz12 »

Nope nope wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:45 pm
Jeff's always been open about his height. Which he cannot change. I think it's great he seems confident in his looks because so many shorter men suffer from self confidence issues around their height and have a hard time dating women. Bitching about someone's height is so useless.
Agreed. This is probably an unpopular opinion around here but I actually think Jeff is attractive. In fact I prefer short men over tall ones.

However that does not change the fact that I think he’s lost his mind to encourage Steph’s bullshit

a-nole
Learner
Learner

Post by a-nole »

I don't know how to post a picture but...

Her fupa/lower stomach area that you can see a little in her instagram stories, when she's doing leaning lateral raises... it looks massive.

Also her feet positioning for that.. I've only done it or have seen others do it with your feet together, not like how she's doing it

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

What is she doing with her head during those overhead presses!?

mb_kat
Learner
Learner

Post by mb_kat »

Lol gonna agree with preferring short men. When men are really tall it makes me feel like a child. I find some of Jeff's mannerisms annoying but I don't think he's an ugly guy. There's also nothing wrong with Stephanie having just as much "width" as Jeff (the idea that a woman has to be significantly smaller than their male partner is extremely outdated).

I also agree that the "all in" science research hunger level thing is bullshit. She even contradicts herself a lot but no one notices because the all in updates are months apart. When she first talked about all in she explained it as if she would eat 5k calories but still log her food and make sure it was healthy, then gradually cut back when she wasn't as hungry anymore (kind of like reverse dieting but instead of gradually adding calories, having a huge refeed period and slowly teetering off). But now she talks as if she is just trying to eat intuitively and isn't tracking anything? I don't think she even knows how many calories she eats in a day now.

If you have disordered eating habits you can't just suddenly decide to eat intuitively. You have to learn how to (which will take years and will have its ups and downs). I don't know if the all in thing is her lying to herself about her disordered relationship with food, or her lying to viewers so she keeps sponsors and doesn't admit that her cheat days were extremely disordered and are what got her here (remember when THOSE were a scientific experiment to control her hunger?). But either way she needs to take a break from all social media ASAP and get in touch with a professional. I don't know if she has an ED but she definitely has an unhealthy relationship with food, dieting, and fitness.

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:05 pm
I feel sorry for short men. They have a really hard time in life. I have short men in my family and women just don't tend to like that. I definitely can't stand a man being smaller than me, and I've dated several short men. Having a man next to you who has shorter legs and arms than you is super alarming and a turn off. It makes you feel like a huge woman too.
Maybe I'm an outlier but I don't get the big issue about height. I've dated my fair share of guys who are shorter than me. I just wore flat shoes all the time, which is so much more comfy. I mean I can see advantages to being tall, like having a good view at a concert, reaching the top shelf, being able to become a HF model if your body measurements fit but other than that, seriously, who gives a shit. Women on average are short, so I think Jeff would have no problem finding a girl his own height if he and Stephanie would break up. I can only see that becoming a problem if you're approaching midget territory, height wise.

Anyway, I know that was sorta OT, but being this hung up about height to the point of finding it "alarming and a turn-off" is just bewildering to me. Do so many people actually think like that or is this too one of those online things where an opinion held by a minority of people gets viewed as the generally accepted view.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Yeah I disagree about his being short being THAT much of a detriment, especially since most of the fitspo girls are like 3'6"

I do think that maybe he likes that she is insecure now tho. Maybe he even likes her thicc like that. Who knows. IDGAF why he stay he stays with her, all I care about is that she is a train wreck.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

I'm a touch above average at 5'10" so the height thing was never really on my radar until I started frequenting some forums years ago about relationships and saw so many guys lamenting how horrible dating was because they were short. I always assumed a lot of women liked the 6' - 6'2" type guys, but didn't realize how many found guys of a shorter stature to be pretty much off the table. In fact, I've gauged that in terms of superficiality, it's probably the most common dealbreaker for a woman.

I can only speak from a guy's perspective, but dudes like Jeff and Russwole are good examples of guys who have made the most of being short. It's depressing to read about how many guys feel totally lost in the dating world because they're short. And, it's something they can't change at all unlike other potential dealbreakers such as weight.

mb_kat
Learner
Learner

Post by mb_kat »

fritzness wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:53 am
I do think that maybe he likes that she is insecure now tho. Maybe he even likes her thicc like that. Who knows. IDGAF why he stay he stays with her, all I care about is that she is a train wreck.
Yeah hot take but... maybe he stays with her because he loves her and knows she is going through a difficult time? It's not like they just started dating and haven't already gone through stuff together. Honestly, it's mature that Jeff doesn't get too involved publicly with Stephanie's weight gain and instead keeps it private. She's already hinted that she cries to him a lot so I'm sure he knows a lot more than what she admits online.

Post by Guest »

mb_kat wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:39 am
fritzness wrote:
Yeah hot take but... maybe he stays with her because he loves her and knows she is going through a difficult time? It's not like they just started dating and haven't already gone through stuff together. Honestly, it's mature that Jeff doesn't get too involved publicly with Stephanie's weight gain and instead keeps it private. She's already hinted that she cries to him a lot so I'm sure he knows a lot more than what she admits online.
I agree. I think he genuinely loves and supports her. I do think he probably found her more physically attractive at a healthy weight.
Imagine how exhausting it must be to date her. He probably has to validate/reassure her at least 15 times every day.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

mb_kat wrote:
fritzness wrote:
Not sure why I was quoted when I'm one of the people saying IDGAF why he stays with her, to include if he loves her or whatever. :rofl:

mb_kat
Learner
Learner

Post by mb_kat »

fritzness wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:49 am
mb_kat wrote:
fritzness wrote:
Not sure why I was quoted when I'm one of the people saying IDGAF why he stays with her, to include if he loves her or whatever. :rofl:
because I was agreeing with you. I don't get why people have to speculate

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

mb_kat wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:50 am
fritzness wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:49 am
mb_kat wrote:
fritzness wrote:
because I was agreeing with you. I don't get why people have to speculate
OH! LOL! Sorry. I agree as well.

I get that we are here to do just that (speculate about these "gurus") and it's just a personal annoyance for some reason that we speculate about Jeff. I don't even know why it annoys me because I'm all about speculating about relationships and I don't even like this Jeff dude.

Maybe it's because his face annoys me so whenever he's brought up, I'm reminded that he exists and it irks me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sheare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sheare »

As much as today's beauty standards emphasize thiccccccc, there is definitely a threshold as to how thicccccc you can be before it becomes unattractive. I think 15 or 20 lbs ago Jeff was digging the bod, but I think Steph has hit the threshold about now.

Post by Guest »

Sheare wrote:As much as today's beauty standards emphasize thiccccccc, there is definitely a threshold as to how thicccccc you can be before it becomes unattractive. I think 15 or 20 lbs ago Jeff was digging the bod, but I think Steph has hit the threshold about now.
Seriously, and there is a fine line between thiccc and unhealthy. There’s no way all that sitting around and not working out initially was good for her. She probably has a decent amount of visceral fat and it’s not healthy. She’s so broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:53 pm
If people want to talk about Stephanie's bf being short, it's fine. What is useless gossip to one person is juicy gossip to another and vice versa. Some people might think droning on about her All In journey is useless for example. If you don't like something, scroll on or change the topic. Easy!
I don't know if I'm included in this particular post, but I do know I personally am not telling anyone not to talk about him. I was just chattin' about my feelings about the weird spongebob ass looking mfer.

AddieB
Talker
Talker

Post by AddieB »

I feel like everyone’s definition of thick is also very different. For me, when I think thick but fit I think of women like ajahzi, but then I see people calling women like Whitney Simmons thicccc and I’m just like... I’m confusion. Lol. The thing is many people only consider “thick” good when your body fat is distributed in the “right” places. Because this isn’t the case for Stephanie unfortunately it just makes her look big with no definition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

Steph posted a pic in her stories with her mom calling her “bestie” which is kinda sweet i guess but also like why?? I know it’s been brought up before but I still wonder why steph doesn’t seem to have irl friends outside of jeff/family. She comes off as so personable/outgoing in her vids so it’s always been a mystery. Lord knows all her fans are head over heels for her. Maybe someone else who’s in academia could account for this but maybe years of being in graduate school was very isolating? But also like I thought it was easy to make friends when you’re in school. It’s so weird and makes me think she has some kind of character flaw that she hides. In any case, I think it would be healthy for her to have more friends. But then again when has steph ever cared about health lmao

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”