Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan Can’t-keep-a-Mansutti: How to Lose a Guy in One Thread - Pt. 39

Post by princessredxo »

Oh god lord why ... when will the nightmare fuel end
CD33DBBE-2EAF-410B-9260-65084EB41C15.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brika
Talker
Talker

Post by brika »

princessredxo wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:04 am
Oh god lord why ... when will the nightmare fuel endCD33DBBE-2EAF-410B-9260-65084EB41C15.jpeg
These "sitting at the table, dinner pics" never look good. I don't know why she loves posting them so much!

Roaster
Learner
Learner

Post by Roaster »

I'm really curious about one thing. If she is soooo insecure about showing her whole face in photos for whatever hideous reason, why is she being so stupid and pathetic hiding it behind her lame ass hair? Wouldn't it be more convenient to just Photoshop her whole face? I mean she obviously shops one half of her face all the time, why isn't she doning it to the other one as well? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn this girl is stupid.
I cannot wait for her to read this and start showing her Photoshoped face. Or maybe she will address the situation and call the hair curtain : her signature look 🤣🤣🤣🤣

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

She mentioned thinking about cutting her hair recently, like really short into a lob or something, I can't imagine that, her living without her shield.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

princessredxo wrote:
Oh god lord why ... when will the nightmare fuel endCD33DBBE-2EAF-410B-9260-65084EB41C15.jpeg
Neverrrr

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

The creepiest thing about her is her eyes look empty. Like she's dead inside. I think that's why she looks possessed when she forces a smile.

hellokitty9
Learner
Learner

Post by hellokitty9 »

I’ve just checked he’s deleted the photo of the both of them on his Instagram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Oh my lord. This photo is legitimately scary. Her eyes could belong to a demon and she actually looks possessed. Also, I understand wanting your skin to have a nice bronzed glow, but far out, her face is the colour of an actual CARROT.

Can you imagine how much time she spent Photoshopping this? It’s hilarious and pathetically sad. I have never seen a more fake person in all my life. I seriously wonder sometimes what her family must think. She tries so hard to come across as confident and secure, but she is the complete opposite. If she was so confident and secure, she wouldn’t Photoshop herself to the point of looking like a completely different person. She wouldn’t hide half of her face 24/7. She wouldn’t delete the majority of comments on her social media. She is a hypocrite and a total joke. Her laughable ‘career’ on YouTube is hanging by a thread.

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

princessredxo wrote:
She looks possessed 😐

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

The pic compared to the one I posted from the After Love Island show looks like two different people! This moron is completely delusional! She really does look possessed!

Also if she does cut her hair she'll still make sure she can hide one side of her face! I can't imagine being her and having this phobia where you have to hide your face all the time, it's exhausting just watching her do it! The lengths she went to on the tele to hide her face was crazy. She needs some sort of therapy asap. Imagine if she ever gets married, the photographer will be given strict instructions lol However I don't ever see her getting hitched or having kids, she's too selfish. She wouldn't be able to handle real-life and responsibilities and not being able to go on vacation every month!

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

saying what we all thinkin Image

also lol wonder why dani didn't reshare these stories to her own profile Image

ImageImage

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

aulait wrote:Image

saying what we all thinkin Image

also lol wonder why dani didn't reshare these stories to her own profile Image

ImageImage

I wonder what her friends and family think about her quickly jumping sideways in every photo. I also wonder if she goes about her day with hair curtains? She needs a therapist asap

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair »

aulait wrote: also lol wonder why dani didn't reshare these stories to her own profile Image

ImageImage

She ruins all group photos with her stupid poses. The only person who cares about what she looks like is her

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

can someone post clif notes/a summary on her ‘why i’ve been gone’ video so none of us give her any adsense $$ ??

this is my prediction:
“i’m just really trying to be authentic and like find myself ya knorrrw?”

“i want to do stuff i’m passionate about loike video gaming and art! i am suuuuchh a nerd at heart you guys. you know me i lurrrrvv my video games (only plays the sims) ~~~!!!”

“idek what i’m doing on youtube right now.. i just needed time to figure myself out and my life and career and passions ...”

basically just the same lost-ass, doesn’t know who tf she is, zero personality of her own, copy and pasting quirky shit she finds on tumblr/twitter, zero original thoughts girl we’ve been cringing at the past 5 years. trying for the 5000th time to reinvent herself and THIS TOIME WILL BE DIFFERENT GUIZE. a guy leaves her once again and she’s lost af once again and will probably either move out again, get a new car, start a new channel, or some combo of all of those because that’s her only coping mechanism when the man she temporarily defined her personality and likes/dislikes by, leaves her.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Lmao, nice editing, you fake bitch. I see through all of it. We all do. She’s an absolute joke.

chctac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chctac »

sapphirerain wrote:Image

Lmao, nice editing, you fake bitch. I see through all of it. We all do. She’s an absolute joke.
she thinks we’re all stupid LOL

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Guys I sat through it for you.

If you want to know what she’s on about, just search her videos for “I lost who I was”, “Why I haven’t been myself” and “Where I’ve been!”

And any of the 12+ videos she’s done in the past are identical to what shit she was talking in this one.

ThE OnLiNE wOrLd iS pReSsuRiNg mE GuYyYZzZ
I nEeD tO FilM fOr MEEE aGAiN
I’M FiiiiiNaLLy bEInG MySeLf

So from what I can gather, old mate broke up with her and she has no life and no one to take away with her on PR trips and she caught up with Talia.

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

She kept talking about being away and offline for 3 weeks? Um..what? She keeps preaching about social media detox and I am watching it and can't believe what I'm hearing. When was she ever away from Instagram? She said she wanted to finally talk about everything but all she did was whine about how toxic social media is. Does she really consider herself being in a position to talk about that, a person who can't even show her entire face and keeps uploading her photoshopped bones for her young fans?
The other thing was when she talked about wanting to have a career behind the camera so badly that she had a nirvana when she saw a girl working at the studio that she went to for that tv show, and "she wore a hoodie and sneakers just like me" or whatever. Seriously if she wanted to do all these things she could have been there a while ago, maybe go to a school and get a degree or something. I don't know but where I come from you can't just walk into a studio and be like "I wanna work on television", you have to definitely go to school, I don't think being a youtuber and editing videos qualifies you as anything.
I think she is holding onto all these things because she has no idea what she wants and who she is. She let the men and random people influence her so much, I look at her looking at herself in the mirror while doing makeup and she seems so empty.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

brika
Talker
Talker

Post by brika »

Just watched the video..

She was running around like a headless chook trying to get everything done, but like, why did you go out to lunch with your friend when you knew how little time you had? I swear she's always running out of time or running late. Dani, you should be better at organising your time. Especially for your "career".

Half the shots are out of focus!

She was explaining her week and it's all just filled with hanging out with friends and she considers that a "busy week". I feel like she's so out of touch with reality.

Here we go again! About her trying to find her lost self again! My goodness, how often is she going to have this realisation! When will she realise she has do the actions instead of filming these stupid monologues!

It's so funny, she says "money doesn't buy happiness" right after splurging on a bigger tv..

OMG JUST POST WHAT YOU WANT! Literally noone is stopping you. Since the last time Dani had this revelation she posted a tiktok reaction vid which she has now deleted or privated! It just shows that she's the only one judging which videos should be on her channel! Like if money doesn't matter, why worry about how well the vid is doing!

Take control of your life! You could already be on the way to that career path of you really wanted to.

Seriously Dani, take your own advice. Social media is bad for you specifically. You've admitted that you have trouble distinguishing between your online and offline self. After watching this vlog it seems like your online self does care about money, how she's perceived and how well she's doing in numbers. The arty girl, wanting to be behind the scenes girl could be your real offline self and it could be you if you just let it. Stop YouTube completely for a while and focus on your offline self and see how it goes.

You've admitted you feel lost and torn between these two aspects but the online you seems to always win.

Okay, rant over.

Sent from my SM-A705YN using Tapatalk

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

brika wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:57 pm
Just watched the video..

She was running around like a headless chook trying to get everything done, but like, why did you go out to lunch with your friend when you knew how little time you had? I swear she's always running out of time or running late. Dani, you should be better at organising your time. Especially for your "career".

Half the shots are out of focus!

She was explaining her week and it's all just filled with hanging out with friends and she considers that a "busy week". I feel like she's so out of touch with reality.

Here we go again! About her trying to find her lost self again! My goodness, how often is she going to have this realisation! When will she realise she has do the actions instead of filming these stupid monologues!

It's so funny, she says "money doesn't buy happiness" right after splurging on a bigger tv..

OMG JUST POST WHAT YOU WANT! Literally noone is stopping you. Since the last time Dani had this revelation she posted a tiktok reaction vid which she has now deleted or privated! It just shows that she's the only one judging which videos should be on her channel! Like if money doesn't matter, why worry about how well the vid is doing!

Take control of your life! You could already be on the way to that career path of you really wanted to.

Seriously Dani, take your own advice. Social media is bad for you specifically. You've admitted that you have trouble distinguishing between your online and offline self. After watching this vlog it seems like your online self does care about money, how she's perceived and how well she's doing in numbers. The arty girl, wanting to be behind the scenes girl could be your real offline self and it could be you if you just let it. Stop YouTube completely for a while and focus on your offline self and see how it goes.

You've admitted you feel lost and torn between these two aspects but the online you seems to always win.

Okay, rant over.

Sent from my SM-A705YN using Tapatalk
bolded some points for emphasis. i know she looks here and she NEEDS. to. get this. through. her. skull.

money doesn’t matter, you’ll make it regardless with your following, literally just post and do what you want!!!!! jesus dude she repeats the same shit every time but can’t for the life of her follow through. it’s actually insanely frustrating to see/witness! like it’s not even that she’s clueless that’s the worst part. she KNOWS she’s lost as fuck and doesn’t know who she is, she KNOWS how to fix that: by focusing on the things she loved before youtube/social media told her how she should be. the art, video games, chill laid back shit, traveling and whatever.

like she knows what makes her happy and she knows her own youtube doesn’t make her happy but she won’t do anything about it?? even though she’s written out exactly what she needs to do and how she needs to do it she somehow can’t follow through on any of it and i think that’s a huge part of why she gets so hated on. so frustrating and disappointing to watch her whine year in and year out about the same shit.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”