Re: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by veewee1234 »

Here for all the Lydia tea

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Has everything moved to discord? Does anyone have a valid link ?

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I tried to post there and wasn’t able to, so I gave up. 😢
Typo’s Happen :tu:

plamenakzezoo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by plamenakzezoo »

Can someone send the Discord link again? The previous one is invalid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Ugh that “Starting a New Life” vid title was so clickbaity that it’s literally a lie. She basically just decided to get up at a normal time and look at her planner (after admitting she hasn’t really been doing anything for months). Kinda bummed though because I thought she was finally going to admit that she’s Ali’s beard and that they’re getting a divorce :lol:

Also lmao when she was going through her to-do list and she said “wake up, check, coffee, check, edit insta stories... gosh my day is so full!” Bahahaha that’s MAYBE an hour worth of “work.” Her to-do list is laughable. People who are actually busy don’t have to literally write down “have coffee” and “wake up” in their planner in order to SEEM busy...they just get on with their day and accomplish ACTUAL tasks. :roll:

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Is anyone still here

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I am, but I think I may be the only other one.

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:34 pm
Ugh that “Starting a New Life” vid title was so clickbaity that it’s literally a lie. She basically just decided to get up at a normal time and look at her planner (after admitting she hasn’t really been doing anything for months). Kinda bummed though because I thought she was finally going to admit that she’s Ali’s beard and that they’re getting a divorce :lol:

Also lmao when she was going through her to-do list and she said “wake up, check, coffee, check, edit insta stories... gosh my day is so full!” Bahahaha that’s MAYBE an hour worth of “work.” Her to-do list is laughable. People who are actually busy don’t have to literally write down “have coffee” and “wake up” in their planner in order to SEEM busy...they just get on with their day and accomplish ACTUAL tasks. :roll:
Her titles are so CLICKBAIT and then she just randomly rambles on about several different mundane things in mostly every video. I do like Lydia but her clickbait videos are starting to get a bit annoying. I think people would much prefer the videos without the clickbait titles... it's okay to ramble but enough with the dramatic titles when the video is nothing of the sort.

That's just a regular day for a lot of people, but most people are travelling to their 9-5 jobs. Exactly, most people our age don't need to write down at what time we can have coffee or read our emails when we're working from home... No offence... :?

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I notice that now that she’s getting more high profile gigs the other influencers are more friendly with her. Also, some one commented that she a,ways has to wait for Ali to put things together for her. I agree- do it yourself!

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Can anyone create a new discord. I have turned away from Lydia even though I liked her because she can’t stop talking about all the “bullying”. I completely understand if she was a teenage girl and dealing with this but the fact that she’s a grown woman and can’t handle the fact that these things happen is ridiculous. I understand wanting to fight against bullying and online harassment but at a certain point on every single comment that doesn’t kiss her butt is harassment it’s so annoying. Lydia seems to be so narcissistic that she can’t handle any amount of critique without having a full on breakdown and having to bring it up in her channel. In reality people could make comments on the Internet years ago and people were just get over it now every single comment needs to be talked about on this platform for videos upon videos for her to stop complaining. Please Lydia work through being able to take criticism without having a full on conniption and having to comment about it for every single video in the past year and a half. I genuinely used to like her content but the amount of whining and victimizing of herself has gone so far that I can’t take another video. Again I understand what she’s trying to do in addressing bullying but you’re turning off followers who are here for genuine content and not constant complaining.

Otherside
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Otherside »

Oh my goodness, her edit with Toni is horrendous...The prints look like they pulled them out of a scrapbooking store.
I also think that she’s getting influenced by other Youtubers redoing their homes, and feels the need to make hers stand out by making everything green. It’s way too “trendy” for a home though. It may look cute for a couple of months, but it’s just going to turn into an eyesore.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

The fiasco with Winston the cat. Someone commented with a criticism and she responded, “You know where the door is.” What a vile person she is.

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

Where is everyone

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Hello hello heres to another vlogmas with the millens , drinking copious amounts of wine risking a liver functioning shutdown, Ali looked so much better with his beard stubble

Lurkingtig
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lurkingtig »

What is her actual net worth? Also how tall is she really?

DownWithSM
Stalker
Stalker

Post by DownWithSM »

Why is no one talking about LM anymore?

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

DownWithSM wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:27 pm
Why is no one talking about LM anymore?
I think because shes knee deep in her vegetable patch, lost in amazon packages or shes making boring pasta.. not much going on!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Wow she must be bored. She got another pet. 🙄

She totally got it for the views. I don’t think she realizes how much work having a dog is...and puppies generally require more attention than cats, and she won’t have the attention span to actually train the dog since she’ll be over the “shiny new thing” high in a week.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Wow she must be bored. She got another pet. 🙄

She totally got it for the views. I don’t think she realizes how much work having a dog is...and puppies generally require more attention than cats, and she won’t have the attention span to actually train the dog since she’ll be over the “shiny new thing” high in a week.

Return to “Lydia Millen”