Brooke Its Not That Deep Miccio- Part 2

Re: Brooke Its Not That Deep Miccio- Part 2

Post by Guest »

Gossip_14551 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:12 pm
She got *2* assistants so they can both work part time. I am not sure what she needs two people for unless she really is thinking her brand is going to grow substantially now
Brooke buys her friends 2.0!

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by gurugallll »

I quit after 4 months. Okay idiot you didn’t last not even 3 months. She reads on here because she answered everything that’s been said on here. So, hi Brooke!
I took a gap year, 8-5 ain’t for me. Which one is it?
A year ago, I couldn’t live off just YouTube but now I can. Yes, because you were putting out real work content but not anymore.
I’m going to post entrepreneurial work content lol. Her on the couch watching danielles videos.

dfcheesepls
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by dfcheesepls »

I was looking at her videos on her channel and the only ones that are getting close too 100k views are her work week videos lmao. The other videos barely have 50k sooooooo good luck without her going to work.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

gurugallll wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:27 pm
I quit after 4 months. Okay idiot you didn’t last not even 3 months. She reads on here because she answered everything that’s been said on here. So, hi Brooke!
I took a gap year, 8-5 ain’t for me. Which one is it?
A year ago, I couldn’t live off just YouTube but now I can. Yes, because you were putting out real work content but not anymore.
I’m going to post entrepreneurial work content lol. Her on the couch watching danielles videos.

For SURE she reads here.
In her new vid she didnt say "oh yea baby" and at the end she said it once and then looked at the camera and said it again really long and annoyingly just to spite the people on here that hate it lmao!

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

Angryandsad11 wrote:I wish brooke would edit her own videos now that she’s a full time youtuber or that her editor and her would work together to make more creative videos. For example in her latest night time routine vlog she was talking about picking out her outfit the night before and showed us a shitty clip of her clothes on a hanger. She could have filmed a cool montage of her trying on a few outfits, added some nice music and creative transitions. If she wants to grow her channel now that she really has very little actual content to film she should at least try to put more effort into making it creative or visually appealing.
This is another thing that had me mindfucked after she quit her job. Brooke was not that busy especially with YouTube because she had someone else editing her videos (pretty poorly I might add...no creativity..certain things should just be taken out because she had already said it 94 times in the same vlog). Wtf was she sooOOooO busy with to where she couldnt work out or date?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

Gossip_14551 wrote:
She got *2* assistants so they can both work part time. I am not sure what she needs two people for unless she really is thinking her brand is going to grow substantially now
was this mentioned in her pod episode? i haven't listened to it

youtubeteaonly
Talker
Talker

Post by youtubeteaonly »

jadorexo wrote:
Gossip_14551 wrote:

Yes. They’re friends and applied together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Am I the only one who really wants to see her miserably fail at this stupid “GiRl BoSs” life? She also said she was going to offer consulting services like Natalie barbu lmao! Natalie hasn’t even started that yet.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Solcool2 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Am I the only one who really wants to see her miserably fail at this stupid “GiRl BoSs” life? She also said she was going to offer consulting services like Natalie barbu lmao! Natalie hasn’t even started that yet.
consulting for WHAT? how to build a youtube channel that won't even reach 200,000 subscribers after 8 years? :rofl:

beenwatchingtoolong
Learner
Learner

Post by beenwatchingtoolong »

Solcool2 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Lmao well I mean we all wanted her to fail miserably at her job and she did so

Gossip_14551
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossip_14551 »

jadorexo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:00 pm
Gossip_14551 wrote:
Yes. She mentioned that she hired two girls that are friends. They will only work part time because they are both in school.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Gossip_14551 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 pm
jadorexo wrote:
Gossip_14551 wrote:
Yes. She mentioned that she hired two girls that are friends. They will only work part time because they are both in school.
Still confused as to why she needs an assistant and for that matter 2! Oh wait she needs a friend in the coworking space and someone to take her pics 😂

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

Solcool2 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:20 pm
Gossip_14551 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 pm
jadorexo wrote:
Gossip_14551 wrote:
Still confused as to why she needs an assistant and for that matter 2! Oh wait she needs a friend in the coworking space and someone to take her pics 😂
i do understand having an assistant to help her take photos because yeah that makes sense. i assume these 2 girls are tag teaming days so it's pretty much like she has a full time assistant. just split between 2 college kids who probably want to become influencers themselves

mrsb123
Learner
Learner

Post by mrsb123 »

I can’t believe she referred to the podcast as “an empire” lmao okay Brooke. Have you read your reviews lately??

old broad
Learner
Learner

Post by old broad »

touchdown_2019 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:46 am
"Cheers baby! What it do baby!"

Literally almost cringed out of my skin when she said that.
Is this how she normally speaks or does she try to act hip (or whatever the current word is) by throwing in phrases like the one above or "hype, dope, baby", and the one that drives me nuts - going to "chef it up" (in the kitchen). Or is she trying to make fetch happen? And who exactly buys their merch? The picture looked like the GOTG were both throwing gang signs.

I've also been laid off (downsized, whatever) before. The entire site for that company closed about 6 months later, so it was a blessing in disguise. I had to keep myself somewhat active, but even so, I fell into the trap of daytime tv, surfing the net, and generally lazing around. I did do massive job searches and met with career counselors, but honestly that only takes up so much time. Plus, I was out at about this same time of year, and employers typically don't start hiring until January (unless absolutely necessary).

Here's a thought - pursue a skin care line as a sponsor. She had done something with a local spa, but I'm thinking a nationally based product (more money, baby!).

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

old broad wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:31 pm
touchdown_2019 wrote:

Is this how she normally speaks or does she try to act hip (or whatever the current word is) by throwing in phrases like the one above or "hype, dope, baby", and the one that drives me nuts - going to "chef it up" (in the kitchen). Or is she trying to make fetch happen? And who exactly buys their merch? The picture looked like the GOTG were both throwing gang signs.

I've also been laid off (downsized, whatever) before. The entire site for that company closed about 6 months later, so it was a blessing in disguise. I had to keep myself somewhat active, but even so, I fell into the trap of daytime tv, surfing the net, and generally lazing around. I did do massive job searches and met with career counselors, but honestly that only takes up so much time. Plus, I was out at about this same time of year, and employers typically don't start hiring until January (unless absolutely necessary).

Here's a thought - pursue a skin care line as a sponsor. She had done something with a local spa, but I'm thinking a nationally based product (more money, baby!).
let's hope she doesn't sell her soul to bioclarity or curology

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Part a thousand of Brooke being desperate for friends. She’s out with Gretchens big and Arlin. She gives me second hand embarrassment. Imagine hitting up people you don’t even know to go out with you. If I was gretchen I would totally cut her off for adding all my friends and trying to hang out with them. That is so weird.
~also, for someone who cares so much about outfits it looks like she’s wearing the same fit every time she goes out.

i mAdE fRiEnDs yAlL. What a fucking weirdo!!

Post by Guest »

old broad wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:31 pm
touchdown_2019 wrote:

Have you seen her skin? A skincare line is the last thing she should dip her toe into.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

There is no way she’s financial independent. Lauren Snyder has more subscribers than her, and she just picked up a retail job. A little something to think about! :)

hunnybunny25
Talker
Talker

Post by hunnybunny25 »

how many times can she say adulting in her new video...does she know actual adults don’t use that term she also said that the skyline you see from her window is actually construction and said it was “adulting”. How does that even make sense?

Return to “Brooke Miccio”