Cammie Carter

aleisha
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cammie Carter

Post by aleisha »

In her newest video she mentioned she left the boppy in Florida, meaning they didn’t buy a house in Florida. Any speculations where they might be living? My bet is a Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vxleria
Talker
Talker

Post by vxleria »

aleisha wrote:In her newest video she mentioned she left the boppy in Florida, meaning they didn’t buy a house in Florida. Any speculations where they might be living? My bet is a Georgia

I’m thinking Georgia as well! She said that Austin’s parents drove there and it’s not far from Florida at all.

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker

Post by tallbutshort01 »

Where did they live before?

vxleria
Talker
Talker

Post by vxleria »

She’s definitely raking it in. She’s already sold over 350 presets and made over 10 grand. It’s just mind boggling to me how much money people make from something as simple as presets.

Reidriley12
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Reidriley12 »

aleisha wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:29 am
In her newest video she mentioned she left the boppy in Florida, meaning they didn’t buy a house in Florida. Any speculations where they might be living? My bet is a Georgia

So I just had a super weird experience with this girl. I added myself my to a wife support group for my husbands job and she was in it! I couldn’t put my finger on why she looked so familiar but it’s because both of our husbands were stationed at whiteman afb at the time and she had a makeup Facebook page that all of the military wives liked. So I messaged her and said she looked familiar, she asked if my husband was stationed at whiteman too and then she ghosted me and blocked me! Just weird and a bit rude to that. She was using a fake name and her location on it said Illinois. So not sure if that’s where they are living?

Pitpat11
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Pitpat11 »

Reidriley12 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:43 pm
aleisha wrote:

So I just had a super weird experience with this girl. I added myself my to a wife support group for my husbands job and she was in it! I couldn’t put my finger on why she looked so familiar but it’s because both of our husbands were stationed at whiteman afb at the time and she had a makeup Facebook page that all of the military wives liked. So I messaged her and said she looked familiar, she asked if my husband was stationed at whiteman too and then she ghosted me and blocked me! Just weird and a bit rude to that. She was using a fake name and her location on it said Illinois. So not sure if that’s where they are living?
Yeah she’s super weird. I liked a comment awhile back that disagreed with her and she blocks me 🙄 don’t know how she lasted this long. She clearly can’t take criticism and cries about every little thing

vxleria
Talker
Talker

Post by vxleria »

I can’t believe she missed her baby’s first Halloween to go to Florida and party... I know she’s very young but she’s literally a mother now

Amandanoel93
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Amandanoel93 »

Reidriley12 wrote:
aleisha wrote:

Oh tea... what is her fake name she’s using?

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

hi insecure wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:05 am
This thread screams I-N-S-E-C-U-R-I-T-Y. Reading your comments is extremely fascinating. You guys are the bomb. Wow, I wonder what's in it for you. Did posting all these ridicule makes you feel any better?
Yes, Cammie, yes it did.

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

I use to really like her and her videos. Now it’s all about making money. And then she post she is interested in only fans and her husband is saying to do it? Not very Christian of her. 🙄

Drama momma
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Drama momma »

I really would just like to find the videos of her being called out by this other youtuber. I used to watch cammie then I saw the other video floating around but never got to it and I google and google and google and nothing lol help

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

Drama momma wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:16 pm
I really would just like to find the videos of her being called out by this other youtuber. I used to watch cammie then I saw the other video floating around but never got to it and I google and google and google and nothing lol help
The girl deleted the videos. Her name was Laura. I think she got a lot of hate by Cammies minions and deleted her videos because of it.

Drama momma
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Drama momma »

Ohhhh I just wanted to be nosey and know what was said lol thank you

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

What was with the now deleted hospital diagnosis videos. She said she had a Ct scan done I wonder what the diagnosis was. She is still smoking weed? I thought she quit?

Drama momma
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Drama momma »

She retired to stop vaping but didn’t stop weed and got back into vaping trying to quit again. She has been MIA last few days. Must be bad or she’s embarrassed for posting that she yelled at her doctor. There are other ways to get help without yelling at someone but maybe I would have too depending on the situation

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

Anyone else feel like Cammie just does/says stuff to try to be relatable? Like she tries to take up space in communities that she’s not apart of. For example, she was posting about how she can’t get pregnant and immediately gets pregnant. Now, she’s posting abt having an ED but numerous times has talked about how she can eat whatever she wants and she can stay so “tiny”. Not saying she doesn’t have a bad relationship with food, but sometimes it seems like she graps at anything.

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

idk_0101 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:21 am
Anyone else feel like Cammie just does/says stuff to try to be relatable? Like she tries to take up space in communities that she’s not apart of. For example, she was posting about how she can’t get pregnant and immediately gets pregnant. Now, she’s posting abt having an ED but numerous times has talked about how she can eat whatever she wants and she can stay so “tiny”. Not saying she doesn’t have a bad relationship with food, but sometimes it seems like she graps at anything.
Where did she say she had an ED.
I do agree with her trying to be relatable and grasping. All she does is talk about recent trends and shoves products down our throats. I feel she was more relatable when she would talk about god. I stopped following her after she was saying her and Austin were thinking about her doing only fans like what?! She is def lost in what direction she wants to go

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

She shared like 3 things on her insta stories about having an ED. But she deleted them a few hours later. I wonder if people were asking her abt it. Idk. Again, not saying she doesn’t/can’t have one, but it just feels like she hops on anything to be relatable.

Drama momma
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Drama momma »

EVERYTHING changed when she stopped doing makeup. Like I get you got burnt out but. Like she lost her love for everything and didnt at the time even have a ged to get a real job so she’s like forced to do YouTube and that’s why she sucks at it now? It’s so boring and nothing is real and raw and fun anymore with her. Sad because I really loved her before I felt like we could relate on so many levels

Drama momma
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Drama momma »

Amandanoel93 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:11 pm
Reidriley12 wrote:

What is her fake name

Oh tea... what is her fake name she’s using?

Return to “#-E”