Cammie Carter

vxleria
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cammie Carter

Post by vxleria »

I haven’t seen a thread for her so I thought I’d make one. Anyone watch her? Thoughts on her? She’s a makeup artist and a military wife. She’s 20 and is pregnant with her first child.

https://www.youtube.com/user/cammie919

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snyderstreet
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Cammie Carter

Post by snyderstreet »

i watch her! i was figuring there’d be a thread for her soon w all the baby drama lollllll

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

She's not even really that good at makeup to be honest. I don't know why people pay to book with her. She only knows how to do a bronze *semi* smokey eye on her clients. She doesn't branch out to do any color, ever... She can't really consider herself a makeup artist when she only knows how to do one look.
I can see her considering herself a guru on YouTube, sure, but considering herself a makeup artist is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. I think people only want to book with her because she's on YouTube.

Yey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yey »

I've watched a few of her blogs, she seems nice and pretty, but sooooo dumb.

Post by Guest »

Yey wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:12 am
I've watched a few of her blogs, she seems nice and pretty, but sooooo dumb.
Just came here to say this lmao. I was watching a couple vlogs and I thought she was so dumb that I had to check on GG if there was a thread already, gosh...

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

Post by fettucinialfredo1234 »

Does anybody want to breakdown how she found out she was pregnant like the day after it happened?? i have plenty of friends that are moms/currently pregnant and even when all of them were trying to have kids idk if any of them ever found out as soon as 1 day after they conceived

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

she said she found out 8 days after she conceived, which is possible... but idk, the timeline for everything still does not add up IMO

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

idk_0101 wrote:she said she found out 8 days after she conceived, which is possible... but idk, the timeline for everything still does not add up IMO

does anyone think there could have been cheating? i felt like she got sooo defensive with those instagram stories and threatening to give everyone a “sex ed” lesson lol

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

I wonder if she wanted to be pregnant so bad bc she wanted to turn her channel into a lifestyle channel. her videos were starting to get boring and her clickbate wasnt getting as many views. Maybe she got the taste of what kind of money she could make when she posted about her dad overdosing and wanted to make money like aspyn and parker lmao.

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

ooo that’s a good theory. that explains why she told everyone as soon as she found out

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

does anybody else find it weird that she had a gender reveal party as soon as 14 weeks?

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

Not to be that person, and not trying to compare babies to dogs, but she couldn't handle having a puppy for a WEEKEND but she thinks she should have a baby? I find that a little strange.

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

idk_0101 wrote:Not to be that person, and not trying to compare babies to dogs, but she couldn't handle having a puppy for a WEEKEND but she thinks she should have a baby? I find that a little strange.
i completely agree

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

i know it’s completely her choice as a mom to do this but i don’t get dropping thousands of dollars on nursery decor and expensive baby supplies when she’s just out of her second trimester. i get she’s probably doing all this to gain followers but unless she’s making a ton of money from YT i know there’s no way they can afford all that lol. my husband is military and higher ranking that hers and i make more money than him and even we wouldn’t drop money like that.

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

no offense to her but she is really dumb buying all of this stuff now when she isn't due for 6 months. she is going to be shit out of luck if she wants to return anything if something doesn't work out for her baby especially things like the SNOO and mamaroo swing (which seems to be love/hate). She has the right to be excited but I think she should wait. There is no need for all these items to sit around for 6 months doing nothing.

mountainhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainhoney »

She seems very mentally/emotionally immature, in my opinion. The whole thing about not being able to take care of a dog, but she thinks she’s ready to take care of a baby. 🙄 she’s spending an insane amount of money! I have no idea where she’s getting this money from, she doesn’t really work and I can guarantee her husband doesn’t make much.

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

But like what really gets me is how she posted two separate videos one titled “I can’t get pregnant” and one that said something about infertility.... and NEVER even went to the doctor to be checked out. Idk it was such a slap in the face to people actually struggling with infertility and then used those titles for click bate to make money.

I agree she is very mentally immature. She can’t take any criticism and if anyone offers her any kind of advice she is so defensive about it and rants and cries about unsolicited advice but then Admits sooo many times she has no idea what she’s doing.

Idk. She just seems fake af. Reality is going to slap them in the face when Austin gets out of the military lmao.

Also another thing that is so cringe is when she says “we’re military” no bitch, your husband is in the military, not you

mountainhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainhoney »

idk_0101 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:47 pm
But like what really gets me is how she posted two separate videos one titled “I can’t get pregnant” and one that said something about infertility.... and NEVER even went to the doctor to be checked out. Idk it was such a slap in the face to people actually struggling with infertility and then used those titles for click bate to make money.
YES I forgot about that! What was that all about?? She suspected she was “infertile” because even though they weren’t trying to get pregnant, she hadn’t gotten pregnant yet? It was super confusing and I didn’t understand why she thought she was infertile, she should have taken that video down, it was just insensitive to those who DO struggle with infertility.

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

I don’t understand why she decided to embark on a full time YT career if she can’t handle some people having opinions about her? I swear every week she’s posting some instagram story rant about how she has feelings and how hard this is for her... newsflash, this shit is only going to get worse as your following increases. stop while you can and stick to doing makeup full time.

idk_0101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk_0101 »

fettucinialfredo1234 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:50 am
I don’t understand why she decided to embark on a full time YT career if she can’t handle some people having opinions about her? I swear every week she’s posting some instagram story rant about how she has feelings and how hard this is for her... newsflash, this shit is only going to get worse as your following increases. stop while you can and stick to doing makeup full time.

She probably doesn't want to do makeup full time because she actually isn't that good. lmao. But I fully agree. Some girl made a video exposing cammie for being a bitch, and Cammie left THE most bitchy comment on the girls video but didn't really have any validity, and it looks like after like 4 days of having the comment up, I am going to assume Cammie deleted it... probably because everyone agrees with the girl who posted the video.

She also posted a response video and was talking about how a bunch of girls who were her friends when Austin was deployed are no longer friends with her because after the gender revel cammie blocked them randomly... she seems like such a shallow person

Return to “#-E”