This site is so effing slow omg

gotmefdup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Post by gotmefdup »

i'm just gonna throw this out there, but if you look at the way Tara responds to criticism by strangers, I can only imagine that she gets MEAN and probably borderline verbally abusive to her friends/bfs/family when arguments happen

21anx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 21anx »

gotmefdup wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am
i'm just gonna throw this out there, but if you look at the way Tara responds to criticism by strangers, I can only imagine that she gets MEAN and probably borderline verbally abusive to her friends/bfs/family when arguments happen
yes, that is what I was thinking via my earlier post.

except her dad. whom she...er...well, you know...

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Wow, I don’t check out the thread for like a day and stuff has happened, haha. I don’t want to discredit anyone for talking about abuse but Tara doesn’t have the best track record. Taylor was probably just too honest with the way he spoke to her. But if he was verbally abusing her and he might have done it in front of her parents that could be a reason her mom was happy they broke up and I remember in a video she was saying Tara was better off.

21anx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 21anx »

tchock92 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:22 pm
Wow, I don’t check out the thread for like a day and stuff has happened, haha. I don’t want to discredit anyone for talking about abuse but Tara doesn’t have the best track record. Taylor was probably just too honest with the way he spoke to her. But if he was verbally abusing her and he might have done it in front of her parents that could be a reason her mom was happy they broke up and I remember in a video she was saying Tara was better off.
you highlight a fair point, and certainly if there is a degree of validity to such, then that changes the dynamic, but this is an example of how her embellishing and fudging the truth muddles things, and to her point that he has a "switch that he flips", I dunno, if Tay really does have anger issues and is low-key an a-hole, surely someone else would have chimed in, I mean, people love to pile-on, but I haven't heard anything to support such, maybe it is just a Tara-specific phenom

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

Taylor being "abusive" is just her way of not being able to handle the truth. Think about it. When has she EVER had to struggle?? Her parents have always paid her way. They live in a huge house, mom doesn't work, dad makes good money. Where's the struggle?? Taylor probably was downright straight with her spoiled ass and she calls that abuse. "He told me I'm dirty because I keep dirty dishes all over the house for weeks and he told me I need to shower everyday! He was so mentally abusive!" Shut up Tara and go take a shower you dirty, entitled, no lip, no ass "hard worker!"

gotmefdup
Talker
Talker

Post by gotmefdup »

has anyone dm’d Taylor to let him know she’s saying this? I know he stays out of drama but this is legit slander if she’s embellishing

21anx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 21anx »

gotmefdup wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:01 pm
has anyone dm’d Taylor to let him know she’s saying this? I know he stays out of drama but this is legit slander if she’s embellishing
#metoo shifted the paradigm, he'd never win. better to just lay low and count his blessings.

funnydollll
Learner
Learner

Post by funnydollll »

PhancyPants wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:27 pm
Taylor being "abusive" is just her way of not being able to handle the truth. Think about it. When has she EVER had to struggle?? Her parents have always paid her way. They live in a huge house, mom doesn't work, dad makes good money. Where's the struggle?? Taylor probably was downright straight with her spoiled ass and she calls that abuse. "He told me I'm dirty because I keep dirty dishes all over the house for weeks and he told me I need to shower everyday! He was so mentally abusive!" Shut up Tara and go take a shower you dirty, entitled, no lip, no ass "hard worker!"
I get the skepticism about what she said but I don't think any of us know or will know the full story. Making any assumptions about what he did really could turn into some kind of victim shaming. In my opinion, I think we should just drop the topic.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

PhancyPants wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:27 pm
She can't take ANY criticism or anyone saying anything to her in general. I swear people have posted "I like your hair better brunette!" and she'll respond like a bitch "Well I like it better blonde. ahahaha" or "I think the shelves would be better on *insert wall here*" and she'd say "Well I like them on this wall and it's my house ahahaha". :?

Organicbake700
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Organicbake700 »

I started watching her most recent video and had to click out after reading so many comments of people thinking they had COVID-19 back in November or December. I LITALLY cannot handle the stupidity of her and her minions. And you know she’s going to refuse to listen to any of the educated opinions in her comment and use this as an excuse to why she doesn’t need to stringently social distance. This girl is so dumb, she’s going to contract the virus and will only have herself to blame for it.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

LivingInElysium wrote:Is this bitch seriously trying to claim that she was North America's patient zero for COVID-19 cuz she had pneumonia at the end of November? Image
Lmfaoo i along with a ton of people
I know also had pneumonia in NOV. it was a nasty pneumonia strain that was going around then... shes an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ericamar134
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ericamar134 »

So I messaged Taylor asking if he knew about Tara stating he was abusive and told him that he should tell her to stop personally talking about him and their business since he never talks about her. A relationship is two ways it’s not fair for her to basically paint him as the bad guy. So this was his response

Post by Guest »

Taylor replied to me too, but seems like he’s the bigger person and wants to stay out of it. So stupid of Tara to post that comment accusing him and deleting it. She really needs to own up to all her shit.

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer

Post by Teauhvana »

What does he mean that wasn’t the issue earlier?

Mechgrrl85
Learner
Learner

Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Post by Mechgrrl85 »

Just getting around to her newest vlog. Going to stop watching but this is my thoughts from the most recent

1) don’t Care how many glasses of wine you have, stop talking about it
2) honestly don’t understand how her work life is so stressful
3) she did 2 projects where she sort of winged it and for someone concerned about aesthetics I would have thought she cared more? She didn’t appear to clean the surface before putting the tiles down and her hack job around the column pieces baffled me. How many vlogs until she says something like “oh I had to replace it this tile is so shitty” but really it’s cause she took 0 seconds to prep

Oh edited to add:
The tie dye thing annoyed me “best results in 24h” but then she checks it in the AM. And yet, wants to make some to sell.

Being super nit picky - can’t stand her.

liveforgossip123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by liveforgossip123 »

Let’s just remember that Taylor wasn’t the one who BEGGED to start dating a second time, it was Tara. Her immaturity regarding the breakup is pathetic. Replying to random comments on her videos and then quickly deleting? Get a life Tara.

Nothingtosee121
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nothingtosee121 »

Teauhvana wrote:What does he mean that wasn’t the issue earlier?
Tbh I don’t know lol I was wondering the same thing

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

I got the same response from Tyler as well. I am glad he is aware and is choosing to just move on with his life.

I also couldn't believe what she did with the tile around her fireplace. This is one thing I hate about Youtubers in general, but Tara in particular. All of this quick and temporary fixes, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. All it means is that they are creating even more waste. Nothing but waste. It's disgusting.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

liveforgossip123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by liveforgossip123 »

Considering last breakup, Taylor moved on quick, I’m sure he is doing just fine. If anything, this is just Tara lashing out because she knows Taylor is no longer interested in her anymore. But good for Taylor for not retaliating. Tara and her attempts at getting attention is just plain sad.

I also hate the peel and stick tile on the fireplace. She should have gotten that renovated when she was doing the rest of the house. It looks tacky, along with the rest of her furniture.

Return to “Tara Michelle”