Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Post by LivingInElysium »

And that comment has been deleted as of now.
Tara, the internet lives forever!

I replied, then went in to edit, to add that her saying I was "always" in her comments was unnecessary. I wanted to say it was bitchy too, but refrained. When I hit 'post', the thread was gone. Glad we have it here.

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Teauhvana »

Adjustments.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer

Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Post by Teauhvana »

I wonder who he “verbally insulted” her in front of? I mean her mom & dad wouldn’t put up with that shit and I would think Jill wouldn’t either.
Last edited by Teauhvana on Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

A couple more of her replies. First one is in response to saying she wants to be alone & work on herself but is on dating apps

& in response to going to the witches house

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

whoa, what a fucked up thing about Taylor. he was probably abusive the first time they started dating so I wonder why she decided to get back together with him a second time? of course the problems that were once there would not magically disappear. once an abusive person, always an abusive person. I feel good for her for dumping him tho, just worried about the next girl who's going to end up with him.
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

dreadsdoctors wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:51 pm
whoa, what a fucked up thing about Taylor. he was probably abusive the first time they started dating so I wonder why she decided to get back together with him a second time? of course the problems that were once there would not magically disappear. once an abusive person, always an abusive person. I feel good for her for dumping him tho, just worried about the next girl who's going to end up with him.
Do we actually believe this though? She goes back and forth with her story about him AND she still follows him on insta...? I'm not trying to be an asshole it's just interesting how now all of a sudden he was verbally abusive. That's a huge thing to say on the internet about someone :(

Also her excuse of "bUt wE wEre 6ft aParT aNd jUsT CaTchiNg uP"....like OH OK because you can't catch up over FaceTime :roll:

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:05 pm
dreadsdoctors wrote:
Do we actually believe this though? She goes back and forth with her story about him AND she still follows him on insta...? I'm not trying to be an asshole it's just interesting how now all of a sudden he was verbally abusive. That's a huge thing to say on the internet about someone :(

Also her excuse of "bUt wE wEre 6ft aParT aNd jUsT CaTchiNg uP"....like OH OK because you can't catch up over FaceTime :roll:
I don't buy A WORD Tara says about Taylor. This thread is about to turn into the same shit last time they broke up praising Tara for dumping him saying she can do better. She absolutely cannot do better lol and also Tara is a piece of fucking shit she has never hidden the fact that she's a horrible person but sure let's just take her word for it and label Taylor as the asshole here. :roll:

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

half_pint wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:10 pm
trashtalk_77 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:05 pm
dreadsdoctors wrote:

I don't buy A WORD Tara says about Taylor. This thread is about to turn into the same shit last time they broke up praising Tara for dumping him saying she can do better. She absolutely cannot do better lol and also Tara is a piece of fucking shit she has never hidden the fact that she's a horrible person but sure let's just take her word for it and label Taylor as the asshole here. :roll:
I don't know guys, I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt with this one as this is a pretty serious accusation. verbal abuse in relationships is a very real thing unfortunately and abusers often come as very charming people to others. not that she's a saint and has the best personality, but I don't doubt it could have happened. and by this point she must or at least should know that everything that enters the internet stays there forever. she must've known that someone would screenshot that reply so she can't really deny it if it's brought up again.
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer

Post by Teauhvana »

I was just thinking - who knows if him being “abusive” was him just telling her the truth... like about how lazy she is. Why would you stay friends or acquaintances with someone who verbally abused you?

Which reminds me...a couple of weeks ago when people were sending Taylor messages and saying mean things - she was defending him.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

His verbal abuse most likely steamed from her being a lazy ass slick mouthed (fill in the blank lmao so many options). She would literally have that boy getting off work to build things, drive her around, cook for her, break down boxes AND tossing them, she wanted him to stay at her house BUT it was ALWAYS disgusting (even when he cleaned it) & let’s not forget the vlog where she cleaned her room, hung all her clothes & said “those are Taylor’s clothes in the hamper & im not washing them he can do it himself when he comes over”

Not saying verbal abuse is ok BUT...was it abuse or was it the truth she didn’t wanna hear? Tara also dogged him out the first time they broke up & then got back with him because according to her “he’s perfect”

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Taylor literally says NOTHING about Tara...this is the 4th time she talked down on him. Imagine if he made a video exposing her....she wouldn’t like it so she better just sit back & sing her cheap ass wine before he becomes petty

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

I don’t know if Taylor was abusive, but I can believe that Tara believes he was abusive. I definitely know that how people portray themselves on camera is not how they necessarily are behind the scenes. I agree with many of you that maybe Taylor was just frustrated with being Tara’s personal chauffeur/handyman. But maybe he expressed his frustration in an unhealthy way and said mean things and took it too far. I feel like that’s the most likely scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hiiitien
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hiiitien »

Honestly, Tara has a history of victimizing herself and making the other person sound like a bad person. This girl never accepts criticism and even if she says hate comments don't bother her, it looks like she cares way too much what other people think. The only person she listens to are her parents tbh. Just saw her recent video and its so insensitive for her to say she has corona because she had the symptoms way back. I bet you her anxiety and being "mentally abuse" was taken way out of proportion. One month she says shes in therapy another time and that completely went away after she got her visa. Ngl she sounds entitled af. T

This girl probably never went through hardships and if anything that doesn't go her way, she uses it as something to get other people's empathy but we all know shes just a whiny bitch.

21anx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 21anx »

wow, I check-out from Tara drama for a little while, and the drama amps up to 11...

she goes off on these rambling, angry tangents, then deletes them like "oops, ok, all gone", and is seemingly is oblivious to the repercussions. But I guess you need a conscience to feel such.

terrible.

but I absolutely agree with the assessment that she probably does interpret hard truth as "mental abuse", like the poor guy probably just snapped and told her to "quit nagging, and grow up" and she spins that into something a zillion times more heinous. Taylor is lucky he escaped with just idle comment section cheap nastiness, and not being dragged away in handcuffs.

kissxoland
Learner
Learner

Post by kissxoland »

pikaa wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:01 am
Was this one of you guys? :rofl:

She just replied to this and... mega face palm.
D21DDBDB-DD44-4189-98B2-11AB2D68CCAB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
all about that :respekt:

kissxoland
Learner
Learner

Post by kissxoland »

Teauhvana wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:45 pm
I was just thinking - who knows if him being “abusive” was him just telling her the truth... like about how lazy she is. Why would you stay friends or acquaintances with someone who verbally abused you?

Which reminds me...a couple of weeks ago when people were sending Taylor messages and saying mean things - she was defending him. Image
Ooo... remember how I called out how she (likely) created fake accounts to tweet Taylor calling him a cheat?
all about that :respekt:

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

kissxoland wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:00 pm
pikaa wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:01 am
Was this one of you guys? :rofl:

She just replied to this and... mega face palm.D21DDBDB-DD44-4189-98B2-11AB2D68CCAB.jpeg
She can't be serious...lmfaooo

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Is this bitch seriously trying to claim that she was North America's patient zero for COVID-19 cuz she had pneumonia at the end of November? 🙄
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

21anx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 21anx »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:27 pm
Is this bitch seriously trying to claim that she was North America's patient zero for COVID-19 cuz she had pneumonia at the end of November? 🙄
I laughed hard on this.

and if she is swiping on dating apps (as in plural), I guess her "boys ain't sh!t" rant-phase has passed, and hopefully she can find a nice, clean-cut milquetoast soy-boy who works at Ikea.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:27 pm
even worse is all the idiots in the comments claiming the same exact thing :roll: they're simultaneously using tara to reaffirm their own idiotic conspiracies and affirming tara that she did in fact have covid-19

Return to “Tara Michelle”