Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Post by trashtalk_77 »

glitterandgrit wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:35 am
I know it’s extreme, but certainly something to consider while we’re still learning about covid19- knowing the risks she’s taken, will people feel safe buying from her store? The entire operation runs out of her home. The home she continues to compromise. I wouldn’t right now.
Daaaaaamn. You have a point there! Like the person above said, when she was opening her packages she kept touching her fucking hair and face, etc. Who knows if she actually even washed her hands after. She could've very well gone and packaged anything someone might've ordered from her store. DEF need to be exposing her.

Edit: I find it hilarious that she couldn't figure out how to break down a box...it's not that hard, "LITALLY" just start cutting it into pieces. :roll:

dancingabby
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dancingabby »

glitterandgrit wrote:
I know it’s extreme, but certainly something to consider while we’re still learning about covid19- knowing the risks she’s taken, will people feel safe buying from her store? The entire operation runs out of her home. The home she continues to compromise. I wouldn’t right now.
between this and the fact that the original manufacturer states the products contain cancer causing chemicals, her clothes are a walking disease

kaity135
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kaity135 »

amiajon wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:43 am
Here's a few more screenshots from the convo. She also DMd my Twitter but I haven't opened that message because I literally don't care. Can't seem to upload more than 3 at a time. And on my Twitter, I did tag TeaSpill. Trying to pigeonhole Tara into publicly admitting what she did. I feel like it's the equivalent of drunk driving because she put lives at risk by having a friend over and visiting the witch.

Does she not realize that having someone into your home, who doesn't live there isn't "following the rules". I've never posted on here before so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I typically watch Tara when i'm bored for back ground noise, but after reading this forum I do not want to support her at all. Everyone is at home wanting to see their friends. It's so infuriating seeing people including her not follow the rules and then get mad when they get called out for it.This is hard for EVERYONE, but not everyone is breaking rules to see their friends. I get it sucks because she lives alone, and she is probably incredibly lonely, but there are tons of people in the same position as her not risking themselves and others. She should have went home to be with her family during this. How does she know her friend has been following the rules and hasn't been going out? Chances are if she's going to see you, they've been going out, and Tara has been having people over. She should own up to it, apologize, and use it as a learning lesson for her younger subscribers who may not be taking it serious. What is sad, is that she's probably going to continue doing what she's doing (having people over) but just be sneaky about it. While this was a pretty bad idea on both of their parts, I hope neither of them get sick from this. A mistake is a mistake and she should learn, apologize, and not do it again.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

dancingabby wrote:
glitterandgrit wrote:
between this and the fact that the original manufacturer states the products contain cancer causing chemicals, her clothes are a walking disease
This was a topic when Aspyn Ovard opened up her shop. She does the same thing as Tata, buy from cheap wholesalers and mark it up. The thing about the cancer causing chemicals... in CA it’s mandatory that there is a disclaimer. People were saying California has that disclaimer on EVERYTHING. So it’s not list a Tara’s clothes.

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

Jcrewing wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:49 am
dancingabby wrote:
glitterandgrit wrote:
This was a topic when Aspyn Ovard opened up her shop. She does the same thing as Tata, buy from cheap wholesalers and mark it up. The thing about the cancer causing chemicals... in CA it’s mandatory that there is a disclaimer. People were saying California has that disclaimer on EVERYTHING. So it’s not list a Tara’s clothes.
so since she does business out of CA isn't she breaking the law by not having that disclaimer on her website?

Itshan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Itshan »

Shes deleted the comment and blocked my other account😂 silly girl, just own up to your mistakes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

Itshan wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:47 am
Shes deleted the comment and blocked my other account😂 silly girl, just own up to your mistakes
i hate that she's all of a sudden claiming the quarantine is causing her anxiety. like no, you're just anxious because you messed up and you're afraid of it getting out.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Batila wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:51 am
When the hell did she get so thin? Just came across her tik tok and her face looks horrible like a cross between a horse and a duck.
She really is looking VERY thin again. I swear it's a legs space between her legs... :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

g1rrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by g1rrrrl »

Happy you guys are continuing to call her out for her stupidity. The fact that she is trying to sweep it all under the rug is just indicative of how selfish she is and how incapable she is of change. You know what would be great content, Tara? Not your shitty home design, or your basic coffee recipes. Maybe an honest vlog of you owning up to your mistakes and actually trying to educate your younger, impressionable viewers. Maybe try and promote some good in the world? But that’s ok, pls keep making your unoriginal tiktoks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Start the countdown clock to deletion ...

Also, why is she acting like she invented dalgona coffee? It has seriously been around for ages.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Well, well, well ... not quite the response I expected. Refreshing, for once.

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:26 pm
Well, well, well ... not quite the response I expected. Refreshing, for once.

Is your comment still there? I can’t find it. Did she reply to you and then delete it? Lol

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer

Post by Teauhvana »

I don’t know... maybe it’s because I’m older, but her breaking up with him so she can work on herself and be alone & blah blah blah is just the fucking epitome of being a selfish bitch. Like, why can’t you work on yourself while being in a relationship? I think that’s just an excuse for the real reason & she just doesn’t want to say it.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Her stupid fans are coming to her rescue because someone is posting over and over again about the stories lmfaooo I wish you could post pics in YouTube comments so they could see she def admitted to it! :roll:

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

Teauhvana wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:24 am
I don’t know... maybe it’s because I’m older, but her breaking up with him so she can work on herself and be alone & blah blah blah is just the fucking epitome of being a selfish bitch. Like, why can’t you work on yourself while being in a relationship? I think that’s just an excuse for the real reason & she just doesn’t want to say it.
yes! this is such a cop out. if she fell out of love with him,why can't she just admit it? simple as that. her hypocrite ass is on dating apps when she got mad at him for being on the apps and SHE broke up with HIM. she's a nightmare.

and she most definitely deleted the comment above because i can't find it either lol

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Was this one of you guys? :rofl:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Jsyk42delete wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:10 pm
Is your comment still there? I can’t find it. Did she reply to you and then delete it? Lol
I can still see it.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Wait whaaaaaaat??

That's a might big thing to just throw out there as a snarky reply ... unless it's the truth???
She'll probably regret writing that and delete it soon, lol.
Last edited by LivingInElysium on Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer

Post by Teauhvana »

LivingInElysium wrote:Wait whaaaaaaat??

That's a might big thing to just throw out there as a snarky reply ... unless it's the truth???
Whoa wtf?!

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Return to “Tara Michelle”