Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 4

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 4

Post by Teacup30 »

This is only taken me like half an hour to do... thanks GG.
But I bring you part 4 of Datalie! May we get some closure before Christmas.

Latest tea:
(I stared at this for a long time. The arm does look red and patterned like Natalie's shirt but I find it kinda odd that they would dare show any affection in public, they are sooo careful. Maybe someone had a few drinks and lost their inhibition. :rofl: )

:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Datalie PTSD Support Group Thread (Part 4)

Post by Mosie926 »

:tu:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

I read somewhere david deleted that part from his vlog? Can someone confirm? Was that where it came from?

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Character1 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:22 pm
I read somewhere david deleted that part from his vlog? Can someone confirm? Was that where it came from?
I just watched Jason's vlog and didn't see it. I want to know where its from.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Character1 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:22 pm
I just watched Jason's vlog and didn't see it. I want to know where its from.
Oh yeah. I meant jason not david. Lol

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Found it time stamp is 13.41. People really have good eyes.
Also of interest in that vlog, David brushed against Natalie when he walked around her. Now if they EVER acted normal, I wouldn't pay attention to that. But they don't. When Natalie ate to much and had to go lay down he actually asked her if she was ok and sat beside her.

I made a diagram.

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

I think what people are seeing as "Natalie's arm" is actually David's. He has both of his in between/on this thighs.
It looks like Nat's arm but really she's just sitting behind his propped up legs, probably resting on her folded arms which makes it look like she's wrapped around his side.

Let's say they are together, would this really be how they get "caught"? In a public restaurant, talking to other people while Jason's vlogging. If they had gotten away with it for so long do you really think they'd risk it like this? Nah.

I think some of you are so thirsty for Datalie content with the lack of vlogs that you're reading into dark, blurry pixels in a background.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Is nobody gonna talk about the Datalie song?!

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

dearactually wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:39 pm
Is nobody gonna talk about the Datalie song?!
If we could get on to GG maybe! Made me laugh. He's trying to shoot us down yet again but I find it very hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

absolutetrash wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:16 pm
I think what people are seeing as "Natalie's arm" is actually David's. He has both of his in between/on this thighs.
It looks like Nat's arm but really she's just sitting behind his propped up legs, probably resting on her folded arms which makes it look like she's wrapped around his side.

Let's say they are together, would this really be how they get "caught"? In a public restaurant, talking to other people while Jason's vlogging. If they had gotten away with it for so long do you really think they'd risk it like this? Nah.

I think some of you are so thirsty for Datalie content with the lack of vlogs that you're reading into dark, blurry pixels in a background.
I agree it makes no sense and yes blurry as hell but that arm to me look red/white like the shirt she was wearing.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

More things I found...

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Funny how literally everyone who comes in contact with them senses there's something there... also funny david said "no never" then proceeded to put wayne singing about him being in love with her. 😂

Just confess your love and go, david.

just4thepics
Learner
Learner

Post by just4thepics »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:25 pm
Also of interest in that vlog, David brushed against Natalie when he walked around her. Now if they EVER acted normal, I wouldn't pay attention to that. But they don't. When Natalie ate to much and had to go lay down he actually asked her if she was ok and sat beside her.

I made a diagram.
as much as I want datalie content I actually think it was Brandon saying you alright nat or someone else since the voice sounded distant and when she looked up she didn’t look at David but somewhere else. also after she said no I think you can hear the original voice/the person who asked say “oh” while David is talking telling her she can’t lay down

Post by Guest »

just4thepics wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:07 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:25 pm

I made a diagram.
as much as I want datalie content I actually think it was Brandon saying you alright nat or someone else since the voice sounded distant and when she looked up she didn’t look at David but somewhere else. also after she said no I think you can hear the original voice/the person who asked say “oh” while David is talking telling her she can’t lay down
Yeah that was definitely Brandon asking if she was okay. When she responded, she looked to her distant left towards Brandon instead of looking at David, who was right in front of her. And it sounded like Brandon's voice. And then when David said something afterwards his voice was louder and closer than the voice asking if Nat was okay. I really don't think they were holding hands in that picture either and just because they were sitting close to each other doesn't mean anything. As much as I ship Datalie I don't understand why some people take every little thing so seriously lol.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

The under the table thing could be Davids hand holding his phone. I can see that too, but its so blurry. It doesn't make sense they would do that in public. But it does sound like his voice that asks if shes ok to me. I think it just sounded distant because of the way the camera was turned. I also think it was sweet he was actually sitting by her.

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

Even if it was David that was asking if she was okay, that's a normal friend thing to do lmao. The Datalie well is running dry.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Yep totally a normal friend thing to do. But not a David thing to do, not with Natalie. I've ranted on here before about how he can be so ungrateful and a bit of a dick to her. Its nice to see some kindness.

Post by Guest »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:38 am
The under the table thing could be Davids hand holding his phone. I can see that too, but its so blurry. It doesn't make sense they would do that in public. But it does sound like his voice that asks if shes ok to me. I think it just sounded distant because of the way the camera was turned. I also think it was sweet he was actually sitting by her.
It kind of sounds like David at first but if you rewatch the clip it definitely sounds more like Brandon than David. And look at where Nat's eyes look. She clearly looks towards Brandon, not David, and when the camera turns to Brandon he's looking at her and you can hear him say "oh". The voice is distant because it's Brandon's voice and he's far away. It doesn't make sense for the voice to go from distant/quiet to loud just because the camera was turned a little (the camera stayed in pretty much the exact same place). I am almost 100% sure that it was Brandon's voice.
And let's be real. I can't imagine David asking Nat if she was okay in a public setting like that. Of course he cares about her but he doesn't show it very often.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

I'm playing the Datalie song on repeat until it really happens

just4thepics
Learner
Learner

Post by just4thepics »

david's newest tik tok..... I CANT STAND THEM AHHHHHHH

Return to “David Dobrik”