TheTimSlacker Part 6

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheTimSlacker Part 6

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Nicole & Jim really are the friends at the moment, I honestly cannot wait for the fallout since they are both disliked equally

mikedupp
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by mikedupp »

Chococat76 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Tea at the Waldorf...and I can't take out my nose ring or the sunglasses off my head...

Oh... and Tim and I had our umpteenth massage... it's ONLY $471, you guys!!!! You should so totally do it!!!!! It's an elevated experience!!!!

We started with the couples massage, Tim had the salt stone massage and Jenn had a prenatal massage, as of the filming of this video the 50 minute couples massage was $471 (this price includes tax and gratuity), we loved the spa at the Waldorf, it just feels like more of an elevated experience.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I still can't believe that the High Tea was only 50 bucks.

That seems like a steal, unless you only get like 1 kind of sandwich, and 1 kind of dessert, and they just gave the Slackers pretty much everything.

not_interesting
Learner
Learner

Post by not_interesting »

Chococat76 wrote:
Tea at the Waldorf...and I can't take out my nose ring or the sunglasses off my head...

Oh... and Tim and I had our umpteenth massage... it's ONLY $471, you guys!!!! You should so totally do it!!!!! It's an elevated experience!!!!

We started with the couples massage, Tim had the salt stone massage and Jenn had a prenatal massage, as of the filming of this video the 50 minute couples massage was $471 (this price includes tax and gratuity), we loved the spa at the Waldorf, it just feels like more of an elevated experience.

So $500 massage on the FREE cruise was the best massage ever until they found out the full price. After cruise they basically said they wouldn't do it again because of the price.
Now this $500 FREE massage is the best massage ever. And ONLY $471!
And people wonder why "reviews" are worthless when the item/experience are gifted???

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

mikedupp wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:05 pm
Chococat76 wrote:

I still can't believe that the High Tea was only 50 bucks.

That seems like a steal, unless you only get like 1 kind of sandwich, and 1 kind of dessert, and they just gave the Slackers pretty much everything.

They didn’t get special treatment, that’s how the tea is served

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

EFTvxffXoAAjw2a (2).jpg
Why does this woman refuse to buy clothing that fits! Even when pregnant! And Ashely from See Ya Reel Soon isn't nearly as big and due sooner. Jenn is very big for 6 months.... I know I know, everyone carries different but she is bigger at 6 months than anyone I know has been. She's got three months to go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

mac wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:49 pm
EFTvxffXoAAjw2a (2).jpg
Why does this woman refuse to buy clothing that fits! Even when pregnant! And Ashely from See Ya Reel Soon isn't nearly as big and due sooner. Jenn is very big for 6 months.... I know I know, everyone carries different but she is bigger at 6 months than anyone I know has been. She's got three months to go!
Can someone please tell me what that orange "telephone cord" bracelet is supposed to be all about??? in the pic above that Mac posted...

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Chococat76 wrote:
mac wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:49 pm
EFTvxffXoAAjw2a (2).jpg
Can someone please tell me what that orange "telephone cord" bracelet is supposed to be all about??? in the pic above that Mac posted...
A hair tie.

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

So, an old Tracker video showed up on my "Check this out on Youtube" list....

It was the first time they went to Homecomin and both of them complained how expensive it was.

They were complaining because it was $110 after T&W. Except the Trackers ordered 5 alcoholic drinks totaling $45.

Take away that, their lunch, with 2 entrees, an appetizer, and a side was like 58 bucks after T&W and the auto gratuity of 18%.

Don't ya miss the days of the Trackers complaining about something cheap being expensive?

Now they are getting $500 massages, and Tim has no qualms dropping $100 bucks on a single lunch for himself.

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

mikedupp wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:49 pm
So, an old Tracker video showed up on my "Check this out on Youtube" list....

It was the first time they went to Homecomin and both of them complained how expensive it was.

They were complaining because it was $110 after T&W. Except the Trackers ordered 5 alcoholic drinks totaling $45.

Take away that, their lunch, with 2 entrees, an appetizer, and a side was like 58 bucks after T&W and the auto gratuity of 18%.

Don't ya miss the days of the Trackers complaining about something cheap being expensive?

Now they are getting $500 massages, and Tim has no qualms dropping $100 bucks on a single lunch for himself.
$90 (before tip) with five drinks isn't even all that bad for Disney. Probably $120+ these days. Clearly they are out of touch now, but they were out of touch then too (but in reverse). They don't seem to have ever had a grasp on what something should cost inside vs. outside of Disney... Golden Oak being another prime example.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Kotose wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:05 am
I'm so happy to be here... *can't stop crying*
I would say she has some serious hormones going on... but Jenn ALWAYS cries... every small thing makes her cry... fireworks at disney "oh i'm gonna cry"
parade at disney tokyo "oh i'm gonna cry" riding alice "I'm gonna cry"... :roll: :roll:

spouting that "i love you" from tim was kinda... idk like you guys said they just sound sad and like they have regrets at this point.
"next time we'll be here with the baby." boy that sounded really really depressing lol.
the entire video she just looks like all she did was crying even after they landed... .
oh and suprise bought another onsie... cause they don't have 250 of those yet at this point... .

mjr55
Talker
Talker

Post by mjr55 »

I cannot express enough how I need these two to understand they do not have real jobs....they are not working hard.....they are spoiled and lucky and whiny and unappreciative of what they have been handed.

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Chew with your mouth closed........such trash

shmoe723
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shmoe723 »

Ugh, was trying to watch Attractions Magazine's video of their tour of the Riviera Resort room but then I saw who else was invited on the tour and got annoyed with it all.

https://youtu.be/H5FTqNtnu-0

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

ArtiesLiver wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:38 am
Chew with your mouth closed........such trash

And OMGGGG... please...for the love of God... take your sunglasses off the top of your head. They're NOT a fashion statement. You don't need to PROP them up there 24x7, including the end of the Waldorf video when you're LOUNGING ON YOUR FUCKING COUCH GIVING A RECAP. :roll:

Lucy4984
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy4984 »

shmoe723 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:53 am
Ugh, was trying to watch Attractions Magazine's video of their tour of the Riviera Resort room but then I saw who else was invited on the tour and got annoyed with it all.

What is she wearing? I mean it could be a maternity dress but looks like a size small. What I loved about being pregnant was being able to buy and wear loose comfortable clothing.

Post by Guest »

Lucy4984 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:39 am
shmoe723 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:53 am

What is she wearing? I mean it could be a maternity dress but looks like a size small. What I loved about being pregnant was being able to buy and wear loose comfortable clothing.
I swear this one (mustard-color) and that pinkish / salmon /whatever-colored one from Waldorf are ones she's worn before - before she was pregnant and / or showing at all. I don't think they're maternity. I think she's just stretching out clothes she already has... which is so weird.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Chococat76 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:55 am
Lucy4984 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:39 am
I swear this one (mustard-color) and that pinkish / salmon /whatever-colored one from Waldorf are ones she's worn before - before she was pregnant and / or showing at all. I don't think they're maternity. I think she's just stretching out clothes she already has... which is so weird.
If your right, I sense fishing for a sponsor for an all new post baby wardrobe

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

abahney wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:34 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:55 am
If your right, I sense fishing for a sponsor for an all new post baby wardrobe
It's a pretty safe bet that anything they do is fishing for sponsors and/or free stuff. Plenty of stories here of TIm cold calling businesses looking for freebies and hosted visits.

persephonehades
Lurker
Lurker

Post by persephonehades »

im so glad i found this place, i thought i was the only one that disliked Tim and his annoying wife, Jenn

Why do they feel the need to constantly remind us they're having a baby?

Return to “TheTimTracker”