Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheTimSlacker Part 6

Post by Rebelle »

Continue here!

Thanks to WholesomeKatie for the name, inspired by SneezedMyBabyOut. If there is an issue or you don't like the name, it can be changed by contacting a mod. :love2:

s_amber
Learner
Learner

Re: TheTimSlacker Part 6

Post by s_amber »

woohoo!

fish_bowl
Talker
Talker

Post by fish_bowl »

Seems like I missed a lot of tracker drama over the last few days. Anyways, it’s good to be back. Love the new thread name.

Now, where are the muppets off to? And what happened to pig saying they were going to stay put during this pregnancy?

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

fish_bowl wrote:Seems like I missed a lot of tracker drama over the last few days. Anyways, it’s good to be back. Love the new thread name.

Now, where are the muppets off to? And what happened to pig saying they were going to stay put during this pregnancy?
Can't turn down a free trip, especially when it'll put more money in their pockets just in case they have a soul and don't monetize their child as soon as it pops out of Jenn.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

fish_bowl
Talker
Talker

Post by fish_bowl »

Seems like I missed a lot of tracker drama over the last few days. Anyways, it’s good to be back. Love the new thread name.

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

Ok, it's been how many days now? WHERE the hell is their SWGE Passholder Preview video??? For crying out loud, they're so irrelevant.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

TunaNoodle wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 am
Ok, it's been how many days now? WHERE the hell is their SWGE Passholder Preview video??? For crying out loud, they're so irrelevant.
Right! EVERYONE else has their GE vlogs out already (probably cause they all went on the first day it was open to APs), and yet here we are "waiting" for Tim and Jenn's. By the time it does come out, it will be beyond relevant. But I guess that's what happens when you're too busy getting ready for ANOTHER trip they swore they weren't taking in the last live vlog.

Sephtilly80
Learner
Learner

Post by Sephtilly80 »

How do we know they’re getting ready for a trip?

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

To the person who left the board (don’t recall your name nor do I care) no one is hating on them with the charity video people just know how fake they are and they aren’t doing it for the kids they are doing it for themselves and the praise that comes with in all the years they have never while many other vloggers have. Maybe this was not the board for you, if you can’t see past the bullshit.

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:42 pm
To the person who left the board (don’t recall your name nor do I care) no one is hating on them with the charity video people just know how fake they are and they aren’t doing it for the kids they are doing it for themselves and the praise that comes with in all the years they have never while many other vloggers have. Maybe this was not the board for you, if you can’t see past the bullshit.
AMEN.

I mean, Godammit, sometimes I just want to be a bitch you know? I don't want Tim or Jenn to come here and read comments,
and I don't want to hurt their feelings by commenting on their videos, I just want to come vent with you guys! Anyone who doesn't get that can indeed

"Peace.
Out."
Last edited by TunaNoodle on Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Make Mine Music
Learner
Learner

Post by Make Mine Music »

Wasn't Jenn ranting on her Twitter about how other vloggers were copying them??? And yet the Dis has been raising money for Give Kids the World for years and have a goal to raise a million dollars. In August they had a meet with proceeds going to the charity and also had a silent auction and will have another 24 hour telethon in November for them. and we are supposed to believe that Tim and Jenn just all of a sudden decided to make a trip to GKTW Campus because of their own goodwill? They have lived in Orlando their whole lives and we have never heard them even mention GKTW ever before.

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

The Slackers finally uploaded their Galaxy Edge Preview Video.

5 minutes in and already;

1. Jenn once again is wearing a bra with no support, it's worse than the Baywatch intro.
2. Tim said he had to sign up MONTHS AGO for the preview, it was like a few weeks ago.
3. Tim already confused by construction.
4. Jenn does her awkward eating face, which is a complete mimic of Peggy Hill from King of the HIll where Peggy teaches a drag queen how to eat food without ruining her lipstick.

I'm sure there will be much more if I make it through the 35 minute odyssey.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

TunaNoodle wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:26 pm
AMEN.

I mean, Godammit, sometimes I just want to be a bitch you know? I don't want Tim or Jenn to come here and read comments,
and I don't want to hurt their feelings by commenting on their videos, I just want to come vent with you guys! Anyone who doesn't get that can indeed

"Peace.
Out."

Oh girl Jenn lives on here

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And to whomever (whoever?) said that people should find real heroes to worship, bravo! I just don't understand why people worship "content creators" on YouTube. Once they reach a certain level, anyone who dares suggest that they aren't perfect gets swarmed. You don't even have to be mean. Just suggest that maybe the emperor isn't as well-dressed as everyone thinks he is.
My daughter has special needs. She plays basketball in the Special Olympics. Her coaches are my heroes. I go to her games and cheer her on, but they devote hours to these kids. For no money, very little glory, and just because they are decent people. They deserve the adulation. Not bozos who go around filming themselves stuffing their faces at WDW and get paid for it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

TunaNoodle wrote:
Of course the GE vlog is "eating our way around"... do they actually do anything other than eat, ever?
FFS guys
And we get it Tim, you've been to California's GE; you don't have to tell us "this isn't like California" or "this looks different in California" and "this isn't the same way I came into the land in California"... gah! What an awful vlog/tour of GE

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

because_reasons_ wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:32 pm
TunaNoodle wrote:
Of course the GE vlog is "eating our way around"... do they actually do anything other than eat, ever?
FFS guys
And we get it Tim, you've been to California's GE; you don't have to tell us "this isn't like California" or "this looks different in California" and "this isn't the same way I came into the land in California"... gah! What an awful vlog/tour of GE

Of course this vlog revolves around food, and of course in pure Tracker fashion they both order the same dish, which is meant for picky people with no palate in the fried chicken.

xfireflyeyes
Learner
Learner

Post by xfireflyeyes »

Just finished the GE AP preview video and man, Tim really does find new ways every day to get on my nerves.

Between his constant "Oh this isn't like Disneyland" whinging and the weird "it's the millennium falcon" thing he kept saying I learned nothing new about the land. I don't know why I have high expectations from him anymore but his job isn't that hard, anyone with a camera and a basic knowledge of iMovie could have shot a better vlog and probably would have had some good talking points to pepper into it beyond "I know you can't hear it because AHHHH but there is atmospheric noise but I'm gonna talk nonstop over it"

Some of mine and my bf's favorite highlights:

- Tim throwing table manners out the window and spearing his entire Tip Yip with his fork and eating it like a meat-sicle.
- (in reference to the carrots and peas in his mashed potatoes) "They were frozen but they aren't any more"
- (Jenn looking at a beautiful wall sculpture of an intergalactic battle) "Is that Han Solo?"

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Tim has only the best table manners.

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

because_reasons_ wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:32 pm
TunaNoodle wrote:
FFS guys
You also don't have to tell us all this Tim, because every other vlogger already told us LAST WEEK.

Return to “TheTimTracker”