Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

gretchentech
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by gretchentech »

alrobl420 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:01 pm
harperlane11 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:55 pm
justavisitor123 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:56 pm
alrobl420 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:27 pm
Does anyone know what happened to cove's head at 10:27 in the "whats in my diaper bag video"? I can't tell if its because aspyn didn't support her head or what but she shakes and it scared me lol
I saw the same thing and it freaked me out 👀
yeah what was that? her lil lips quiver :|
I thought at first maybe she was just cold but I've watched it over and over something really looks wrong idk could just be paranoid but it didn't seem normal.
im pretty sure its normal. just developing reflexes.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

gretchentech wrote:
alrobl420 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:01 pm
harperlane11 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:55 pm
justavisitor123 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:56 pm
alrobl420 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:27 pm
Does anyone know what happened to cove's head at 10:27 in the "whats in my diaper bag video"? I can't tell if its because aspyn didn't support her head or what but she shakes and it scared me lol
I saw the same thing and it freaked me out Image
yeah what was that? her lil lips quiver :|
I thought at first maybe she was just cold but I've watched it over and over something really looks wrong idk could just be paranoid but it didn't seem normal.
im pretty sure its normal. just developing reflexes.
I think it’s cause asspyn doesnt support her head properly so it flops around bc her muscles arent strong enough yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjan
Learner
Learner

Post by jjan »

horray! Parker advocates and finally got his ladder :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Quivering lip is a normal baby reflex.

https://www.seattlechildrens.org/condit ... -behavior/

ginger babe
Learner
Learner

Post by ginger babe »

Aspen is starting tummy time early because we all have seen how flat Coves head is already so I'm sure Aspyn is freaking out about that already..
justavisitor123 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 am
You know it’s all about sponsorships/$$$ for Aspyn when she does a video with LG as a sponsor but she literally has an iPhone??

And it’s another newborn video but it’s basically a vlog she could have put on her joint channel

I will say, she does seem to be doing a good job with Cove, providing enrichment for her and attempting tummy time at what seems like an early start (no idea, not a mom yet). So I do applaud her for being so involved in things like that so early.

thealesc
Learner
Learner

Post by thealesc »

ginger babe wrote:Aspen is starting tummy time early because we all have seen how flat Coves head is already so I'm sure Aspyn is freaking out about that already..
justavisitor123 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 am
You know it’s all about sponsorships/$$$ for Aspyn when she does a video with LG as a sponsor but she literally has an iPhone??

And it’s another newborn video but it’s basically a vlog she could have put on her joint channel

I will say, she does seem to be doing a good job with Cove, providing enrichment for her and attempting tummy time at what seems like an early start (no idea, not a mom yet). So I do applaud her for being so involved in things like that so early.
You should start tummy time from birth, she’s not starting early. But nonetheless good that she does it.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

So I stopped watching any of her videos for awhile and mainly got my updates and snark from here but just watched the latest “24 hours with a newborn video”. I think Aspyn is actually a pretty good mom. For the most part, I think she shows a lot of love and care for Cove’s wellbeing and many of her short comings arise from her being a brand new mom/a little stupid. I definitely scratch my head at her constantly putting Cove on the ground instead of using a changing table and I think their lack of discipline with Luma is appalling, but overall I was pleasantly surprised. (Though she’s still nasty with the diapers everywhere, barf).

The big thing I do want to point out, and it has been said before, is Aspyn completely does not release how privileged she is. She gets to spend 24 hours a day with her daughter, if she needs help, her husband works from home as well. This baby has the best play things and resources money can buy and Aspyn just seems so, so oblivious. Motherhood has been easy for Aspyn because she is incredibly privileged but makes it seem like it’s no big deal, this is how every mom has it, and that is what bothers me the most.

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Post by margoelisew »

jjan wrote:horray! Parker advocates and finally got his ladder :rofl:
but notice how “aesthetic” this damn ladder is hahaha I know it’s a fucking step ladder and doesn’t matter but all the basic ones I’ve seen are the chrome metal and not very “cutie” Image I have this vivid visual in my head of aspyn saying something along the lines of “okkaayyy fine you can get the ladder…but it HAS to be cUtE and like, go with stuff”

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

how annoying to put that stripe wallpaper up, take it down, put up a different one, and then have to hang the stripe wallpaper again! omg

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

mpjt123 wrote:I do think Aspyn doesn’t realize the privilege she and Parker have to work from home with a new born and make your own schedule.

However some of you are obviously not parents because you’re looking for anything to call her a bad mom. Cove doesn’t have a flat head, babies heads are literally just cartilage when they are born and doing tummy time is what you’re supposed to do to build neck strength and stop there heads from becoming flat. Also honestly not surprised she doesn’t use the changing table I rarely ever did and don’t know anyone who did. Babies are almost always changed on a bed or couch or carpet honestly even on a lap. But she does need to stop leaving dirty diapers around. I think she’s proven to be a good mom you can see she really cares and is trying.

Also thank god they got Cove some new wallpaper much more kidish. Even if it is just rainbows it’s a step forward.

Yeah I’m currently pregnant and have no plans on buying a changing table. It’s just not practical for us and we would be wasting our money buying one. Most of the time this thread is filled with valid criticisms but that one is definitely a reach lol.

thealesc
Learner
Learner

Post by thealesc »

I think overall she’s doing an ok job. She’s privileged and doesn’t realise which sucks but oh well.
The only thing that really frustrates me is the fact they don’t seem to be putting onesies or vests underneath her clothing? Whenever they post pictures of cove you can always see her bare belly and it’s October now. She’d be cold, and I can hear my grandma yell at me to protect my bubs kidneys from here lol.

thealesc
Learner
Learner

Post by thealesc »

Oh and also (double post soz), we have a changing table and use it religiously. I do have a bad back from years of gymnastics but couldn’t live without my changing table. It’s also a chest of drawers so that might be why.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

thealesc wrote:I think overall she’s doing an ok job. She’s privileged and doesn’t realise which sucks but oh well.
The only thing that really frustrates me is the fact they don’t seem to be putting onesies or vests underneath her clothing? Whenever they post pictures of cove you can always see her bare belly and it’s October now. She’d be cold, and I can hear my grandma yell at me to protect my bubs kidneys from here lol.
Aspyn also never supports her head properly, I always see the poor thing’s head flopping about, looking stressed :(

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

A winter hat and a summer romper :roll:

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

pikaa wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:50 pm
A winter hat and a summer romper :roll:

Anything to keep up that aesthetic! :roll:

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

mpjt123 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:45 pm

However some of you are obviously not parents because you’re looking for anything to call her a bad mom. Cove doesn’t have a flat head, babies heads are literally just cartilage when they are born and doing tummy time is what you’re supposed to do to build neck strength and stop there heads from becoming flat. Also honestly not surprised she doesn’t use the changing table I rarely ever did and don’t know anyone who did. Babies are almost always changed on a bed or couch or carpet honestly even on a lap. But she does need to stop leaving dirty diapers around. I think she’s proven to be a good mom you can see she really cares and is trying.
Don't get my wrong, I'm not a mother unless you count my furbabies, but some little things Aspyn does just bother me because I feel like it should be common sense. Like how Luma is around the baby, Aspyn basically encouraging her jealous behaviour and playing it off as cute, Aspyn putting beaded bracelets on Cove just for the aesthetic. Letting Cove sleep face down on Aspyn's chest where she has a fluffy blanket drapped over her (aspyn) chest, having Cove's pram on the street and turning her back to it, the straps being too low, resting Cove on the edge of the couch and walking away etc.

I'm sure all of these little things are common mistakes for first time parents, and Aspyn is getting scrutinised for it due to her platform. But as I've said before, she is broadcasting her incompetence so she can act like a quirky "relatable" mum.

Me personally, if I did vlogs - whether they be to one person or one million people, I wouldn't show all the things that Aspyn shows. It is just leaving a spot of vulanability, and open for critism as identified in this forum.

I'm also on the other side, there are some things talked about on this forum that I see as a non-issue. I change my God Daughter's nappy on the ground, couch, lap, bed where ever - then I throw the nappy out straight away and not leave it lying around the house.

I like how Aspyn is doing tummy time straight away, and she is providing those high contrast black and white images. It does show that she is trying. I mean you can read as many books to prepare for having a baby, but you learn on the job about what works best for each individual baby.

Aspyn's attitude about how easy being a mum does rub me the wrong way. She is so privileged and she doesn't know it. Having both parents home all the time is not normal
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

neenee88
Talker
Talker

Post by neenee88 »

1Forrest1 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:33 pm
mpjt123 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:45 pm

Don't get my wrong, I'm not a mother unless you count my furbabies, but some little things Aspyn does just bother me because I feel like it should be common sense. Like how Luma is around the baby, Aspyn basically encouraging her jealous behaviour and playing it off as cute, Aspyn putting beaded bracelets on Cove just for the aesthetic. Letting Cove sleep face down on Aspyn's chest where she has a fluffy blanket drapped over her (aspyn) chest, having Cove's pram on the street and turning her back to it, the straps being too low, resting Cove on the edge of the couch and walking away etc.

I'm sure all of these little things are common mistakes for first time parents, and Aspyn is getting scrutinised for it due to her platform. But as I've said before, she is broadcasting her incompetence so she can act like a quirky "relatable" mum.

Me personally, if I did vlogs - whether they be to one person or one million people, I wouldn't show all the things that Aspyn shows. It is just leaving a spot of vulanability, and open for critism as identified in this forum.

I'm also on the other side, there are some things talked about on this forum that I see as a non-issue. I change my God Daughter's nappy on the ground, couch, lap, bed where ever - then I throw the nappy out straight away and not leave it lying around the house.

I like how Aspyn is doing tummy time straight away, and she is providing those high contrast black and white images. It does show that she is trying. I mean you can read as many books to prepare for having a baby, but you learn on the job about what works best for each individual baby.

Aspyn's attitude about how easy being a mum does rub me the wrong way. She is so privileged and she doesn't know it. Having both parents home all the time is not normal
the way she allows luma to climb all over and paw at cove blows my fcking mind. im not a mom but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that the way luma behaves around cove is completely unacceptable and puts her baby at risk. call me dramatic but one playful bat to her face and she could lose a freaking eye

goudaforyou
Informer
Informer

Post by goudaforyou »

I love how she’s so self absorbed...usually people post their baby on their month birthdays but instead she has a picture of both of them (then you swipe and you can see cove and her 2 month sign)

Her caption was also soo weird. Usually you wrote about memorable things about your child or things they like and tried and etc etc. instead she talks in too much detail about how long she sleeps through the night almost like it’s a pep talk to herself. She’s so anal about certain things like girl chill. Also she mentions how cove holds her head up to look around but it’s like no we saw in tummy time she’s not there yet.

ImageImage

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

goudaforyou wrote:I love how she’s so self absorbed...usually people post their baby on their month birthdays but instead she has a picture of both of them (then you swipe and you can see cove and her 2 month sign)

Her caption was also soo weird. Usually you wrote about memorable things about your child or things they like and tried and etc etc. instead she talks in too much detail about how long she sleeps through the night almost like it’s a pep talk to herself. She’s so anal about certain things like girl chill. Also she mentions how cove holds her head up to look around but it’s like no we saw in tummy time she’s not there yet.

ImageImage

She looks like she’s wearing a hospital gown?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Orangealert wrote:
goudaforyou wrote:I love how she’s so self absorbed...usually people post their baby on their month birthdays but instead she has a picture of both of them (then you swipe and you can see cove and her 2 month sign)

ImageImage

She looks like she’s wearing a hospital gown?

YES! I was just thinking that!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”