Here4TheTea2 wrote:
Forevergauc wrote:
Mooo_looo_ wrote:
A821403D-3B97-4363-A505-E856C132FED8.jpeg
Can someone post this so us Tapatalk users can view it? The app is still fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this work?

but what does she actually see when she looks back at this footage?? How can’t she physically see what’s right infront of her??
I really think she’s deluded and mentally ill.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkCan'tUpgrade (Part 57)

Post by Tenebre »

I think she can see how bad it is. But she would rather put her head in the sand and pretend she looks *HaWt* :roll: and pretend to be *CoNfIDeNt* :roll: She thinks if she can convince herself.....She can convince everyone else. lol

I also think because she is such a pushover with zero confidence she won't go back and complain to the surgeon! Like anyone else would!

She really beileves having confidence is just having her ass and tits out all the time :roll:

I think she does these videos showing her ass to "body check" herself to see how her ugly ass is actually looking these days. She cannot deep down think it looks good. Lol

And if she does think it looks good than she is demented. LMAO
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

I came to comment because I'm so sick & tired of these YouTubers pulling Anxiety cards out inappropriately & unnecessarily. "Being transparent" by dramatizing anxiety & mental health is NOT helping any cause. Saying you were experiencing anxiety so you remedied it by shopping in a mall is supporting the trivialization of mental health & harming those with crippling, debilitating anxiety from being taken serious.

Anxiety & depression looks a lot like, GENERALLY and in my case, seclusion & exclusion, ignoring & cutting off people, deactivasion & abandoned social media accounts, fear & rejection of attention. I have a really good, healthy fit body but all I wear is long sleeved oversized shit. I just cannot fathom acting like Sam. There's no way. I know everyone's different but I cannot handle attention, I had a meltdown on my birthday. So seeing Sam dress & act the way she does whilst claiming she suffers with anxiety is mind boggling to me.

Had she said she'd gone for a drive, a walk or even to grab a coffee, I can see how that may help some people. Having her say she tackled anxiety by going shopping, a high energy, busy & often chaotic environment makes me want to say "you had cabin fever & a shopping addiction sweetie".
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Mania/hypomania can present as agitation. And there is such thing as agitated depression. Sam needs help and maybe meds. I know Roxy is batshit but she needs to urge her daughter to get help. The parents need to cut off whatever financial support they give her. If I had her lifestyle and bleak future I’d go off the deep end.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

I wonder at what point she’s going to hit the wall of “I need help”. I know her future of having children has been discussed a few times here but I think, give it a few more years, maybe 35 years old max, can’t live off youtube anymore, I think she will hit that point of “I have no secure job or income, no lifetime partner, no children, essentially not the future I wanted.” and seriously have a meltdown. It’s a ticking time bomb for her and I think when she FINALLY hits the realisation of her life not ending up the way she planned, that’s what’ll do her. (I’m aware not everyone wants marriage, children, family life and not always by the 30-40 year old mark but i’m fairly sure Sam does.)

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

PiinkCan'tUpgrade (Part 57)

Post by scamdalous »

Not to defend or encourage her at all, but what I think she meant instead of anxiety is a feeling of boredom/panic/helplessness.
(I haven’t seen the video where she said this)

We have all said she does nothing with her life, she has nothing going for her now or in her future, and she isn’t working towards any long-term or even short term goals.
At some point, when all her young drinking buddies leave and go back to their normal lives at home/their jobs, she is left by herself in that house with nothing to do, and no one to be with because her peers live functional adult lives completely different to her lifestyle. She is a recluse.
If she’s not busy she has to deal with herself and her reality. And she can’t handle it, so she has to find a distraction. Which in this case would be shopping. It gives her something to do and she would feel a sense of gain from purchase and hoarding things. She needs that sense of gain because her life truly is empty.
She’s in a bad place, we can all agree on that.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The comments section of the new vlog is filled with people telling her that the constant drinking lately could have a lot to do with her "mental health" issues.

I love that she bought a bunch of cartoon books at the thrift store to cut up for her journal. WHY? She always says she hates cartoons, and like...she's almost 30 years old. why do you want to fill your journal with random cartoon characters that you don't even like/have no connection to? This is how boring her life is! She can't fucking fill a journal with anything substantial because she has no life!

Post by Guest »

She put this in the vlog. Look at the pigsty behind her. She’s such a lazy slob.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I also busted out laughing at the part where she was preaching "clean eating" and how that's how she maintains her body after surgery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bitch you are in a drive-thru at least once a day and you know it!!! Also all that alcohol you've been swiggin' ain't "clean eating" and we can all see your gut coming back.

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:25 am

She put this in the vlog. Look at the pigsty behind her. She’s such a lazy slob.

Yikes. And she already decluttered that room so this is new shit she's hoarding.
Also the way her ass cheeks are completely separate in silhouette is weird. They're obviously way too far apart.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Why hasn’t she realized that alcohol is a depressant and is a huge factor in her mental health. She’s been drinking a lot more in the last year, and subsequently has been complaining more about her mental health. I’ve seen lots of comments, why hasn’t she made the connection. STOP DRINKING!

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

LiddlePallid wrote:I also busted out laughing at the part where she was preaching "clean eating" and how that's how she maintains her body after surgery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bitch you are in a drive-thru at least once a day and you know it!!! Also all that alcohol you've been swiggin' ain't "clean eating" and we can all see your gut coming back.
Right it been a year since her surgery and suddenly she cares about clean eating lol

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

Forevergauc wrote:Why hasn’t she realized that alcohol is a depressant and is a huge factor in her mental health. She’s been drinking a lot more in the last year, and subsequently has been complaining more about her mental health. I’ve seen lots of comments, why hasn’t she made the connection. STOP DRINKING!

Totally. I think it’s because.. what else has she got to distract herself? She doesn’t exercise, she rarely gets fresh air unless it’s shopping or drive thru (when have we seen her walk coops daily on a vlog?), she doesn’t see a therapist, her journals are hardly an output when she does nothing.. she has nothing else as a release, so her logic will probably be.. drink to distract myself from how i’m feeling, instead of putting two and two together that it’s the alcohols fault. That’s usually how and why people go on a downward drinking spiral, they get it confused sadly.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Her idea of *JoUrNaLiNg* is so infantile to me. There are adults that actually ''Journal'' in the true sense and create beautiful journals to actually USE.

It's her only hobby but she has never mentioned any Journaling art channels that she watches? I think she would feel embarrassed if she saw other people's work. Her journals always look a mess. She has zero artistic talent or creativity.

She's like a child that sounds seeewwww proud of herself for coming up with this *UnIqUe* idea about cutting cartoons out of a children's book??? lol

I think she is getting ''scrapbooking'' mixed up with ''journaling'' smh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Even people who scrapbook do it with a purpose though. Sam just slaps random shit on paper 🤣🤣🤣

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Imagine having all that free time to go to the gym and fix ur ass but instead eating unseasoned chicken and getting a 600 calorie frap everyday

Post by Guest »

And of all the things in the world she has no business preaching about: body positivity and clean eating THOSE are the two things she decides to ramble on about on her channel. I swear to god she’s getting delusional and it’s getting worse. She probably uses the excuse that she’s bEiNg hErSeLf whenever she reads negative comments (which there’s a lot) but at the end of the day her job is social media. Her channel isn’t growing at all and she’s a train wreck on Instagram and Snapchat so maybe start listening to the comments.

Post by Guest »

There she goes ranting about king tut on Snapchat. I can guarantee she had to google before trying to sound smart during her rant

piinkstink86
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkstink86 »

She clearly has no idea what the fuck carbs are.. she honestly probably thinks bread is the only thing with carbs in it lmfao. God I HATE it the most when she tries to give nutrition advice... some bland ass chicken and 2 vegetables isn’t actually that healthy for you believe it or not!! You’re going to be hungry in 20 minutes after you eat it lmao. Don’t be promoting it as a “skinny meal”

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

What kills me is she doesn’t do anything, she has tons of time to research healthy recipes and cook them.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”