JerushaCouture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging (Part 4)

JerushaCouture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging (Part 4)

Post by Guest »

Gossip here!

And thanks to Anne7 for the new thread title! :tu:

drogers4205

Re: JerushaCouture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging (Part 4)

Post by drogers4205 »

So Jill falls and hurts herself and Jerusha stands over her giggling and filming instead of helping her mom up off the floor. Yep.....typical Jerusha. Cares about no one and nothing, except ramming that damn camera down people throat.

She's such an obnoxious twit.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

drogers4205 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:42 am
So Jill falls and hurts herself and Jerusha stands over her giggling and filming instead of helping her mom up off the floor. Yep.....typical Jerusha. Cares about no one and nothing, except ramming that damn camera down people throat.

She's such an obnoxious twit.
Don’t forget she also told mum not to claim the injury on her home insurance. I was disgusted by that comment .

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

Another pie for dinner! And she mentions her sister-in-law “shades” her for always cooking pies. That is not shade Jerusha. Shade is subtle, shade makes you feel uncomfortable about an interaction but you can’t place why.

What she said was an outright criticism.

My usual concern about her dirty hair and wearing the same fleecy top every day still stands.

And not being able to film in Chanel, that’s half her content gone! I have always wondered if she was getting her SA’s in trouble filming. A lot of other YouTubers never film in Chanel or its very stealth eg: Sophie Shohet, Maria Draganova, Claire Chantelle.

Post by Guest »

Just saw that the old thread is locked. Thanks poshspice88 for starting it! I don’t watch J, but it’s fun to keep up with her idiotic filming here :D

Post by Guest »

Her husband mentions the lack of salt/pepper in her lamb pot pie. I’m not surprised that she’s a bland cook when she doesn’t have a processed “kit” to cook with. I bet she only has about 4 go-to meals she cooks and she doesn’t have enough curiosity or ambition to try anything new.

And why no nice, healthy green salad to go with? That literally takes a few minutes to prepare. She can also prepare a healthy homemade dressing with balsamic vinegar, a splash of olive oil, Dijon mustard, a bit of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper whisked together which literally takes 1 minute to make. And sometimes I’ll juice a half or a whole fresh lemon and apply it to the salad first before I add dressing (you’ll use less dressing that way and cut down on calories).

Also, J points out her husband’s big portion of the pie he cut himself but I noticed she had no problem polishing off her equally large portion. She’d eat less of that fatty pie if she had a nice salad to eat with it. Her whole family could do with more fresh vegetables and ingredients in their life.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

So, she does still have both Chanel card cases in this god-awful iridescent pink. The one with the back pocket that she originally bought for way over retail from that one personal shopper and now the second one without the back pocket that she also bought, presumably far above retail, from a different personal shopper.

I thought that surely at least the first card holder had already sold and that's why she decided to "stock up" on yet another one ... but no, she still has the first one. :?

Is she for real?? The hype with this colour is already over. Nobody will be paying so much more over retail for her to break even down the line, because the colour is bloody awful. Yes, there are certain Chanel "unicorn" bags that were seasonal colours yet still increased in value for years after, but those are versatile colours that are possible to wear for YEARS. This glittery fairy pink is not one of them. I mean take her champagne gold iridescent Chevron mini. That held its value and increased because that colour is actually a lot less difficult to wear than this girly pink shite. You cannot compare these two and think the same will happen with this in-ya-face line-up that was actually fairly unpopular when it first hit stores and only got traction because shopping addicted bitches egged each other on on Social Media.

She needs to move those items fast if she wants to break even, certainly not add more for so much money. A recession is coming and pre-loved (pre-manhandled) luxury accessories in terrible colours will be at the bottom of most people's wish lists.

Post by Guest »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:02 am

So, she does still have both Chanel card cases in this god-awful iridescent pink. The one with the back pocket that she originally bought for way over retail from that one personal shopper and now the second one without the back pocket that she also bought, presumably far above retail, from a different personal shopper.

I thought that surely at least the first card holder had already sold and that's why she decided to "stock up" on yet another one ... but no, she still has the first one. :?

Is she for real?? The hype with this colour is already over. Nobody will be paying so much more over retail for her to break even down the line, because the colour is bloody awful. Yes, there are certain Chanel "unicorn" bags that were seasonal colours yet still increased in value for years after, but those are versatile colours that are possible to wear for YEARS. This glittery fairy pink is not one of them. I mean take her champagne gold iridescent Chevron mini. That held its value and increased because that colour is actually a lot less difficult to wear than this girly pink shite. You cannot compare these two and think the same will happen with this in-ya-face line-up that was actually fairly unpopular when it first hit stores and only got traction because shopping addicted bitches egged each other on on Social Media.

She needs to move those items fast if she wants to break even, certainly not add more for so much money. A recession is coming and pre-loved (pre-manhandled) luxury accessories in terrible colours will be at the bottom of most people's wish lists.
I agree Fifi! Although I hope she holds onto those pieces because I want to see her lose money on them when she decides to sell. Actually on second thought, she’ll probably still make a profit because some of her dumb subbies will happily pay over retail on her used stuff.

Keeping Up With Jerusha? She really does fancy herself as a KarTRASHian...Khloe most likely. Loudmouthed and unhinged.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Following. Her content is still unwatchable, so I'm glad to read the last gossips here.

Post by Guest »

Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 17.33.31.png
My friend Lyd??!!
What is her definition of friend?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ytaddict3 »

"Keeping Up With Jerusha?"

:rofl:
She sure loves to toot her own horn.
She thinks she is all that.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Chichibangbang wrote: Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 17.33.31.png

My friend Lyd??!!
What is her definition of friend?
I was going to say the same... Lydia does not even know she exists. She is so delusional!

Post by Guest »

I think in J’s mind so long as an influencer “likes” an Instagram photo of hers, they’re automatically friends. 😂😂😂

I can’t wait for J to pull a Kristina Braly and send LEM a gift to open in a video. Then LEM can butcher her name on camera and make a condescending confused look implying she doesn’t know her: “Thanks, Juresha...? Jushera???”

LMAO. :rofl:

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

poshspice88 wrote: Her husband mentions the lack of salt/pepper in her lamb pot pie. I’m not surprised that she’s a bland cook when she doesn’t have a processed “kit” to cook with. I bet she only has about 4 go-to meals she cooks and she doesn’t have enough curiosity or ambition to try anything new.

And why no nice, healthy green salad to go with? That literally takes a few minutes to prepare. She can also prepare a healthy homemade dressing with balsamic vinegar, a splash of olive oil, Dijon mustard, a bit of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper whisked together which literally takes 1 minute to make. And sometimes I’ll juice a half or a whole fresh lemon and apply it to the salad first before I add dressing (you’ll use less dressing that way and cut down on calories).

Also, J points out her husband’s big portion of the pie he cut himself but I noticed she had no problem polishing off her equally large portion. She’d eat less of that fatty pie if she had a nice salad to eat with it. Her whole family could do with more fresh vegetables and ingredients in their life.
She probably only know a few on the go recipes but she is not on the go... sometimes it is worth it to take a couple hours to cook something nice. Plus she buy cookbooks for what if she is not going to venture herself.

She could easily prep a roast with veggies all in one pot and it would take an hour or less. It would be healthy and nutritious.

Jerusha is so lazy that she won't even buy the ingredients to make a salad, she will buy those prepacked salad boxes just so she does not have to make it. She buy those prepacked salads to
eat at home lol. How lazy is that??

It seems that everything is too hard for her, not sure how she is even breathing as even to be alive and taking deep breaths seems like hard work.

Post by Guest »

notsosillydelete0 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:06 am
poshspice88 wrote: Her husband mentions the lack of salt/pepper in her lamb pot pie. I’m not surprised that she’s a bland cook when she doesn’t have a processed “kit” to cook with. I bet she only has about 4 go-to meals she cooks and she doesn’t have enough curiosity or ambition to try anything new.

She probably only know a few on the go recipes but she is not on the go... sometimes it is worth it to take a couple hours to cook something nice. Plus she buy cookbooks for what if she is not going to venture herself.

She could easily prep a roast with veggies all in one pot and it would take an hour or less. It would be healthy and nutritious.

Jerusha is so lazy that she won't even buy the ingredients to make a salad, she will buy those prepacked salad boxes just so she does not have to make it. She buy those prepacked salads to

It seems that everything is too hard for her, not sure how she is even breathing as even to be alive and taking deep breaths seems like hard work.
Right?

Yes, a pot roast with baby carrots, potatoes, and onions is really easy to prepare in a Dutch oven or even in a crockpot.

Cooked pasta sautéed lightly with a bit of white wine and fresh zucchini, colored bell peppers and broccoli with some grilled chicken breast is also a pretty simple dinner.

Her husband made the comment in her IG story that he thought meat pies must be a “white people” thing. Dude, I’ve never made a meat pie in my life. The closest thing I’ve made is Quiche Lorraine which I’m sure is hands down healthier and better tasting than that bland dog food looking pie your wife made.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

lucy711
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by lucy711 »

I make a meat pie about once a year in the dead of winter for a hot and filling meal (I live in the Northeast USA and it gets a bit colder here than in Sydney in the winter)! I couldn't imagine eating them on a regular basis. Yuck. I wonder if her husband likes it or doesn't care. I would imagine he would have higher standards given his line of work.
Jerusha has more time than pretty much anyone I know to figure out how to cook!

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

poshspice88 wrote:
notsosillydelete0 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:06 am

Right?

Yes, a pot roast with baby carrots, potatoes, and onions is really easy to prepare in a Dutch oven or even in a crockpot.

Cooked pasts sautéed lightly with a bit of white wine and fresh zucchini, colored bell peppers and broccoli with some grilled chicken breast is also a pretty simple dinner.

Her husband made the comment in her IG story that he thought meat pies must be a “white people” thing. Dude, I’ve never made a meat pie in my life. The closest thing I’ve made is Quiche Lorraine which I’m sure is hands down healthier and better tasting than that bland dog food looking pie your wife made.
There are so many easy recipes that she could do it chicken and veggies, steak with mash, homemade burgers, fish and salad.... the options are endless.

In Australia some people loves meat pie but normally in kids party and on the go as a quick fix, sometimes you might see someone here and there eating at home or at a restaurant, not a lot.

The problem is that she makes this pie a few times a week, she also made "mexican" ..... her food are always processed food.

We don't see J drinking juices, smoothies or eating anything nice. She is not doing her skin any favours no wonder she is getting old really fast.

Post by Guest »

I guess meat pies are a regional thing; I had to google this because I don’t know anyone personally who eats meat pies. Plus I hate chicken pot pies. 😂😝

Based on what you guys are saying about her gross pies, I would guess the closest thing would be a midwestern pasty. I’ve had them and I like them, but I can’t imagine eating them very often. A whole one is enough to last me for half the day...and I’d probably only have one or two a year. 🤣

Anyway, Jerusha, I know you hate taking advice but drink some water already.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

adel220 wrote: I guess meat pies are a regional thing; I had to google this because I don’t know anyone personally who eats meat pies. Plus I hate chicken pot pies. 😂😝

Based on what you guys are saying about her gross pies, I would guess the closest thing would be a midwestern pasty. I’ve had them and I like them, but I can’t imagine eating them very often. A whole one is enough to last me for half the day...and I’d probably only have one or two a year. 🤣

I rarely eat pies ... in J's case she probably think it is easy and can be called a meal. As we all know she is too busy being a business woman lol

Have you noticed that she has never showed us her skincare routine?

Which makes me realize that she does not have one.

Post by Guest »

adel220 wrote: I guess meat pies are a regional thing; I had to google this because I don’t know anyone personally who eats meat pies. Plus I hate chicken pot pies. 😂😝

Check out her IG story if you want to see her meat pie.

My brother and I sometimes ate Swanson chicken pot pies as kids when our parents went out on the occasional date night during the colder months. My husband once had a craving a couple years ago for a Marie Calendar beef pot pie when he was getting over bronchitis.

I always thought of meat pies as being something the Brits and Irish ate occasionally during the winter.

Return to “JerushaCouture”