Humpty Dustbald Dailey - The common denominator ( Dustin Dailey 2)

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Humpty Dustbald Dailey - The common denominator ( Dustin Dailey 2)

Post by withmylittleeye »

Dustin got out of being a shady little bitch by having Eric do his dirty work on Twitter. It's hilarious how Eric cares about Dustin's inability to social climb.

Thread name suits him.

Who hasn't Dustin been two faced to?

Anyone?

Didn't think so.

Anyone who gets close to him eventually gets burned.

What an ugly flame.

Post by Guest »

So Dusty Dale finally has a part two! I second the tackiness of getting his boyfriend to do his dirty work. Not only that but it also makes Eric fair game if he wants to get involved in the drama. I dont think they thought that through.

Post by Guest »

He’s really trying to say that he is glad he didn’t go to the launch party hahah what a liar. Clearly it’s what started all of this drama.

Kazerella
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kazerella »

I Stan Liberty Ann :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

bread1117 wrote:He’s really trying to say that he is glad he didn’t go to the launch party hahah what a liar. Clearly it’s what started all of this drama.
That tweet made me laugh. He was just trying to pat his own ass and comfort himself. Image

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

He needs to get better at lying. If you want to fake convince people you don't care about going to the launch party, it's better to say "I don't mind I didn't go", rather than "i'm glad I didn't go".

I'm glad I didn't go is a toddler reaction to the fact that he's tantrum-angry he wasn't let in.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Oh, no maybe get a real job. ImageImage

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

Wow, he really does read here. Check out his tweet about signing up with a personal trainer.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Screenshot_20190816-100106__01.jpg
When you're trying to look like you're #NotBotheredByTheHaterz but you know they're right about you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

So Dustin posts a video talking about a YT lawsuit from the LGBTQXYZ community or whatever .. and instead of not being a lazy piece of shit, he just basically played a LONG clip of Phil Defranco talking about it.. what a pea brain (in a biiiiig empty head) and then he didn't even link Phil's video below.

Also the video had so many censored words .. why even bother.

All these creators are so pressed by being demonetized .. get a real fucking job!! That's it. Go get a real job.

Final bitch --- why does he always explain about it being a voice over .. no one cares either way .. he acts like he is Brad Pitt and women and men are just swooning and looking to see his zit infested red moon face.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

monak wrote:Oh, no maybe get a real job. ImageImage

Good! Go back to working in the call center and stop assaulting our eyes with your zitty moon face. I honestly believe that You Tube is trying to get rid of these drama channels. This plus changing the rules on harassment and bullying means that YT is getting these channels the fuck outta here soon. And just in time. This Payroll Clique doesn’t even do anything except post Jeffree propaganda. Why should they get paid for that? FOH

Also - Dustbald getting a trainer is hilarious. What’s the point? He still dresses like a bufoon in flip flops.

Sure he’s glad he missed a party with all the other z-list influencers. Imagine how terrible that must feel? The bottom of the barrel no-namers hanging out and he still doesn’t get an invite. lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

im surprised this country bumpkin made it to a 2nd thread

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Him and the bottom of the barrellers are too dumb to understand that YT doesn't want them and that it's YT's private playground, they can freeze you out if and when they want. That 136 IQ not working out for you huh Dusty.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

They act like youtube can't decide to up and change shit whenever they want. Youtube doesn't owe you shit. You're not entitled to a living wage from posting videos on there. When they freak out about getting their ads removed I laugh. You're all morons for relying on fucking youtube to pay your bills.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

These drama channels are so entitled it’s not funny. You tube is a private company and they can chose to monetize whatever the fuck they want. They act like they deserve to get paid for reading other people’s tweets. Kissing Jeffree’s ass is not a real job. GTFOH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

JMugatu wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:21 am
Dustzit is still salty AF with broke model, I'm not convinced they worked things out. Egghead is probably waiting for the right moment to backstab his buddy.

I can't wait to see when he will lose his shit.
NIck put out a video how he got black out drunk .. I think he preemptively did it so Dustbin couldn't expose some of the shit went down on their recent trip. That is not the way to have friendships. What a bunch of losers.

I kind of can't wait till all the drama channels go down, but also I don't want them to .. the drama of the drama is toooo good. I work from home and have 10 hours a day of white noise to kill -- while I work I watch stuff I enjoy for 7 hours and hate watch 3 hours !! What oh what will I do.

Also, I do not know how to double quote and I I don't want to double post .. but I agree with Monak and Peppa -- this isn't a career .. they can change their rules at any time .. I said earlier how Dustin's last video was 80% of Phil's video replayed - why should he make money off of ripping off someone's hard work. Tea by Ali is the same, she will play an 8 minute snap chat and then read tweets for 5 minutes .. and then they all bitch when it's demonetized.

Post by Guest »

Youtube cares more about James Charles and his millions per video than the peanut views the drama channels get in comparison. All these drama youtubers need to start looking for real jobs and stop spending money on expensive trips and luxury items like they are always going to have the same money coming in. Thomas Halbert is over there learning this the hard way.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Is this dude serious? Sure broke jokes try and sue youtube. ImageImage

Post by Guest »

I hope Dustin isnt trying to imply that he is an empath. Dustin is not an empath. The way he treats people online is a huge sign that he isnt one. Empaths are caring and intuitive. They tend to treat people with kindness, even when they dont deserve it, because they have extreme empathy. Dustin does none of that. So he needs to take a seat.

Post by Guest »

^For real. I've seen him tweet at other times that he is an empath or has so much empathy. Um. No. Not even a little.

Return to “Dustin Dailey”