Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by drewberry_moore »

AnastasiaBeavrhausen wrote:Meanwhile those brows are approaching Disney Villain territory when combined with her fake smirk and cold greedy eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to think Elle looked like Snow White with the fair skin and dark hair. You're right though, she's starting to look like a Disney villain. Image

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by TheObservant_1 »

#facetune
sheepsmeadow wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:44 am
stubbssie wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:09 am
What's going on with her lip? Looks like she tried to Photoshop her mouth closed giving her a grinch like appearance.
OMG! Her mouth looks ridiculous!

thecatlass
Learner
Learner

Post by thecatlass »

Does cruelty to eyebrows run in her family? Her mother has sperm-shaped eyebrows and Smelle has something that looks like birds drawn with a charcoal by a preschooler.

Smelle's hair is begging for a vistit at a hairdresser's. It's a mess.

I can't believe she wrote that nasty reply to an IG comment about her Vancouver life. She should get some backlash for that but I suppose her middle aged followers are not tech savvy enough to use Instagram. This comment just proves that there is something genuinely wrong with Smelle's head. She loves to victimise herself. What a pathetic woman. Makes me sick when I look at that smirk and remember all the eye f***ing she does at herself in the camera viewfinder. 🤮

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

adel220 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:46 am
Katrina_AK_0099 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:20 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:38 pm
Plus Joe and Ricky-dick overlapped in the same year.
Actually, Joe and old man Rick didn't overlap -- there was someone else in-between!

May 2018 -- Joe dumps Elle

July 2018 -- Elle meets single dad, country-music loving "Special Someone"

February 2019-ish -- Special Someone dumps Elle

March/April 2019 -- Elle and Rick reconnect over social media (took a course together 10 years ago, no contact since)

July 30, 2019 -- Engaged to old man Rick

August 2019 -- Living with old man Rick in the swamp

I don't usually comment on dating habits, because everyone has a different approach to relationships. But Elle seriously burns through men! She is addicted to relationships even when it's clear the men don't feel the same (Chris and Joe)
I wanted to add this just because:

January 2016: Chris dumps Elle

March 2016: Elle moves into new apartment. Meets Joe not too long after. Not sure when but they were definitely dating during 2016.

April 2017: Elle and Joe move in together

Etc...

That’s 4 different guys in 3 years. 😐
Thank you for the Chris timeline....I was wondering when he dumped her. There was someone, possibly more than one, before Chris who likely dumped her too. She mentioned in her 2014 TMI Tag that she had been in love before and had been in a terrible breakup. (Questions 2 and 3).
Therefore a long history, possibly her entire dating history, of being serially dumped and having her heart broken.

Post by Guest »

^^^^^^^^^^

Her answer to "have you ever had a bad breakup?" was an eyebrow-raised "yes, definitely". She seems like the type to fall in love very quickly and suffer when a breakup occurs.

She also said she is wearing a "plade shirt", and included one of her infamous "3,2,1" moments

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

adel220 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:46 am
Katrina_AK_0099 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:20 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:38 pm
Plus Joe and Ricky-dick overlapped in the same year.
Actually, Joe and old man Rick didn't overlap -- there was someone else in-between!

May 2018 -- Joe dumps Elle

July 2018 -- Elle meets single dad, country-music loving "Special Someone"

February 2019-ish -- Special Someone dumps Elle

March/April 2019 -- Elle and Rick reconnect over social media (took a course together 10 years ago, no contact since)

July 30, 2019 -- Engaged to old man Rick

August 2019 -- Living with old man Rick in the swamp

I don't usually comment on dating habits, because everyone has a different approach to relationships. But Elle seriously burns through men! She is addicted to relationships even when it's clear the men don't feel the same (Chris and Joe)
I wanted to add this just because:

January 2016: Chris dumps Elle

March 2016: Elle moves into new apartment. Meets Joe not too long after. Not sure when but they were definitely dating during 2016.

April 2017: Elle and Joe move in together

Etc...

That’s 4 different guys in 3 years. 😐
omg yeah you guys are right!

Lmao how we literally needed to make a timeline/chart... :lol:

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Katrina_AK_0099 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:20 pm
^^^^^^^^^^

Her answer to "have you ever had a bad breakup?" was an eyebrow-raised "yes, definitely". She seems like the type to fall in love very quickly and suffer when a breakup occurs.

She also said she is wearing a "plade shirt", and included one of her infamous "3,2,1" moments
Did she seriously say that?

Was just watching a 5-year old video where she calls Neiman Marcus "Nigh-man Marcus." I was wondering if this was a regional thing, or just an Elle thing.

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

To complete the timeline does anyone remember when Elle and Chris started dating?

Post by Guest »

God, their home is so, so ugly.

I can't with that living room -- her $4,000 sofa with old man Rick's rocking chair. The bare walls and the beige paint are so drab. They have a portrait of Abraham Lincoln on the wall -- are they living in a museum?

The glass dining room table with Victorian wooden chairs. So ugly and clashing, especially with that dreadful American Eagle/constitution poster above it.

All the overhead lighting really washes #girlboss out and makes the place look like it's straight outta Days of Our Lives.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

What are some new thread name ideas?

sweetkron
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetkron »

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:25 am
Btw I skimmed the new video and Elle got a new cat that's not designer? Wow, he's changing her...
I'm pretty sure that's Rick's cat from before, not a new cat.

Edit: shit I'm sorry, didn't realize there was now a third cat!

sweetkron
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetkron »

4 minutes into the newest video...what the FUCK is that dance she's doing with the tree skirt.

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

Guest wrote:
Btw I skimmed the new video and Elle got a new cat that's not designer? Wow, he's changing her
Doesn’t that cat look like a bengal breed?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I'm cracking up rn that she has huge brown couches in her living room. I specifically remember, in her Loft Tour vid (when she lived with Chris, I think? Hard to keep track haha) she was like "I hate brown couches. I always say to Chris that this brown couch is 'the other woman' because it's just something I cannot get past. We will definitely be reupholstering it soon." And she actually brought her brown couch with her from Vancouver (when she changed her style *again* to match her modern apartment).

It's just so weird, because now she's like bragging about her brown couches, when a few years ago she was literally embarrassed to *gasp* have a brown couch in her apartment. It's amazing what she'll pick and choose to see/ignore in order to delude herself in relationships. She'll mold herself to any guy.

Also she got Christmas rodents...you all called it! :lol:

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

And...she got another cat. She "rescued" it and the cat has "such an amazing story of hope."

She really is bored. I also think this is another act of desperation from Elle (kind of like when people have kids to save a marriage).
Last edited by Rosie34567 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Eleanor is literally The Pied Piper.

How does she find rats wherever she goes? I have never seen rodent Christmas tree ornaments. She has managed to find them in Vancouver and now in Florida. It's probably all the crumbs she leaves in her wake :rofl:

ETA: Living room. Yiiiiiiikes. Coffee table layout looks like a doctor's office (magazine spread)... Poor Winston 2.0 is jammed between the 2 couches. Whoever is sitting on that right one by the wall will literally be kissing Winston.

Girlboss def never has excelled at interior decorating.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

notsoposh wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Btw I skimmed the new video and Elle got a new cat that's not designer? Wow, he's changing her
Doesn’t that cat look like a bengal breed?
It does look like a bengal! What are the odds of finding a stray bengal in a car park?
The name is surprising, I wouldn't of guessed Sam.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

She's prob just telling Rick and us the same story that she "found" it bc Rick would have a heart attack if she told him how expensive her new Bengal is.

ice_cherry
Learner
Learner

Post by ice_cherry »

Mrs. Cleaver in the making...
Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker

(I created this on imgflip.com, but if anyone would like to use it for an avatar or something, feel free!)

LetsGossipShallWe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LetsGossipShallWe »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:45 pm
From her latest Instagram post. So rude. Image

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
Aaaaand the comment, her snarky response along with all other replies have been deleted (although all of us knew this was coming). ;)

Return to “Elle Florence”