MissRemiHoeAssten:Imaginary Boyfriend, Size, Diet and Friends-Part 13

Re: MissRemiHoeAssten:Imaginary Boyfriend, Size, Diet and Friends-Part 13

Post by Guest »

Dontstopmenow wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:16 am
shamelesscaffination wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:12 pm
hanaemii wrote:It's great she's trying diff styles of dresses (hi rem ;) ) but now how about... trying dresses that are actually flattering on her body shape? You don't have to expose every part of your body to look "sexy" or "cute" Rem. Instead the only look you've ever achieved is well... 'tacky'. Try different cuts, cover up and expose only various body parts, and put on dresses that fit......... or you know hire an actual stylist who knows what they're doing? :roll:
Thank you!! I have really broad shoulders, and NEVER in my life would you catch me in that People’s Choice Award dress. It would only make them look BIGGER!

But also, why is a “professional” stylist picking these options for her? I mean she shouldn’t be choosing them, but if she’s paying that kind of money for a stylist that doesn’t know how to dress her body type... I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet you she borrowed Alisha’s stylist and chose from outfits that were picked for Alisha and not herself! That or her stylist secretly hates her!
Isn't he the same guy who styles Lauren Giraldo?
If he is, he must reaalllly hate Rem because he does a good job with Lauren

coconutsun
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by coconutsun »

I don't think she mentions paying for any car-related expenses? Petrol, parking, Uber etc. which annoyed me because that would have added up

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ugh_as_if »

Star_player2delete wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:09 am
Dontstopmenow wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:16 am
shamelesscaffination wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:12 pm
hanaemii wrote:It's great she's trying diff styles of dresses (hi rem ;) ) but now how about... trying dresses that are actually flattering on her body shape? You don't have to expose every part of your body to look "sexy" or "cute" Rem. Instead the only look you've ever achieved is well... 'tacky'. Try different cuts, cover up and expose only various body parts, and put on dresses that fit......... or you know hire an actual stylist who knows what they're doing? :roll:
Thank you!! I have really broad shoulders, and NEVER in my life would you catch me in that People’s Choice Award dress. It would only make them look BIGGER!

But also, why is a “professional” stylist picking these options for her? I mean she shouldn’t be choosing them, but if she’s paying that kind of money for a stylist that doesn’t know how to dress her body type... I’m confused.

I bet you she borrowed Alisha’s stylist and chose from outfits that were picked for Alisha and not herself! That or her stylist secretly hates her!
Isn't he the same guy who styles Lauren Giraldo?
If he is, he must reaalllly hate Rem because he does a good job with Lauren
That's because Lauren speaks up and has a sense of style and is open to stepping out of the box. Every other youtuber that Tyler styles just wants to wear whatever Tyler suggests and it's usually trash. He dresses Tana, Nikita, Daisy too and their fashion looks aren't exactly anything to run home about. Remi doesn't have the best sense of style already so I guess she just says yes to whatever Tyler tosses her way.

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

I'm pretty sure Remi would wear any dress that was just a large tube top.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

New thread here!!

viewtopic.php?f=774&t=37085

<3

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

coconutsun wrote:I don't think she mentions paying for any car-related expenses? Petrol, parking, Uber etc. which annoyed me because that would have added up
Yeah I wished she just did a whole really in-depth video of expenses. She really can't win cause things money related usually cause disagreements. Some ppl in the comments asked for a normal week lmao and many ppl were like....this is a normal week for her lol! And imo the total could have been even more, I too felt she left out a looooooot of stuff, she didn't even mention the rent of the office or salaries of ppl on her "team." Anyone have any guesses of her average salary for the year? Somone said remi prob makes 10k in month but I know social blade and in general YouTubers income are inconsistent per month anyways. She makes 6 figures I'm just wondering ballpark, including her sponsorships and things of that nature

She didn't mention car payments or her health insurance, I know it's for like a week but I'm curious I really wish ppl werent so private about those things. Aja Dang does break downs of her spending and all her debt, I wished there were more channels or yts that did that as well. Even it they super wasteful with their money lol, like remi, I really wanna now if shes is putting money into saving as well. I'm not even trying to judge her tbh I love hearing about ppls income and how much the spend on different aspects of life, wish it wasn't such a stigma.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

timesnewroman wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:37 am
coconutsun wrote:I don't think she mentions paying for any car-related expenses? Petrol, parking, Uber etc. which annoyed me because that would have added up
Yeah I wished she just did a whole really in-depth video of expenses. She really can't win cause things money related usually cause disagreements. Some ppl in the comments asked for a normal week lmao and many ppl were like....this is a normal week for her lol! And imo the total could have been even more, I too felt she left out a looooooot of stuff, she didn't even mention the rent of the office or salaries of ppl on her "team." Anyone have any guesses of her average salary for the year? Somone said remi prob makes 10k in month but I know social blade and in general YouTubers income are inconsistent per month anyways. She makes 6 figures I'm just wondering ballpark, including her sponsorships and things of that nature

She didn't mention car payments or her health insurance, I know it's for like a week but I'm curious I really wish ppl werent so private about those things. Aja Dang does break downs of her spending and all her debt, I wished there were more channels or yts that did that as well. Even it they super wasteful with their money lol, like remi, I really wanna now if shes is putting money into saving as well. I'm not even trying to judge her tbh I love hearing about ppls income and how much the spend on different aspects of life, wish it wasn't such a stigma.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Misstiffanyma did a q&a video recently and she said she didn’t say outright what her salary was but that it’s between 100k and 500k, so 250k. And Remi is bigger on YouTube and does more sponsorships, so I am assuming more than 10k/month.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Remi always gets insanely huge sponsorship opportunities that I don’t see many others get, so I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if she’s making well over 500k a year. Alisha is definitely a multi-millionaire, and Remi can’t be too far off from that. Even Youtubers from back in the day like Blair Fowler bought million dollar condos, and influencers are earning WAY more these days. She has very brand friendly content for sponsors, she has active followings on several social media sites, and all of her videos get ads as well. Top youtubers always make ridiculous amounts like that. I’m not surprised with her spending habits at all. She makes crazy money.

sharpielurker
Learner
Learner

Post by sharpielurker »

I just watched her what I spend in a week video and holy crap what she spent in a week could pay my mortgage for 2 months!! And I can’t believe her PT costs so much ! When she said how lunch it was I literally yelled WTF

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

So she just posted a pic on her ploopers Instagram with Hilary.

shamelesscaffination
Learner
Learner

Post by shamelesscaffination »

HeyKatie wrote:So she just posted a pic on her ploopers Instagram with Hilary.

I don’t know why but I had a feeling it was going to be Hilary. She mentioned that she was seeing an old friend and idk she was the first person I thought of.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Guys this thread is old, look up the link for the new one in previous comments.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”