Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiHoeAssten:Imaginary Boyfriend, Size, Diet and Friends-Part 13

Post by rpb2ndemail »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:07 pm
rpb2ndemail wrote:
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:46 pm
In one of Ashley’s vlogs, she mentioned that she loves Soulcycle and doesn’t mind paying for classes after she uses up her free monthly classes. (This is Alisha’s sister btw.) That was basically her subtle way of saying that she posts about them on her socials because she’s sponsored. No brainer there.

I’m bringing this up because Remi probably has the same deal with Soulcycle (maybe a better one). She lost all of that weight and talks them up so much. This might explain why they decorated their front desk for her birthday because I thought that was weird... like they can’t possibly do that for every regular, right?
SoulCycle does decorate whenever it is someone's bday! They ask for your birthday when you sign up so they know that if you scheduled a class on your birthday they'll decorate for you when you come in
They print 6 pictures for everyone’s birthday? That seems like a lot of ink or photo ordering.
yeah they usually do unless they cant find pictures of you from your social media.
its not too bad, not as many people as you'd think decide to take classes on their birthdays.
(i only know this because i used to be a frequent soulcycler lol)

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

MissRemiHoeAssten:Imaginary Boyfriend, Size, Diet and Friends-Part 13

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Love the title! Can we add the 3 and 7? Or is that too long? MissRemi3Hoe7Assten?

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

i dont follow her socials outside of youtube, has she said anything about soulcycle?

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling she’ll say something after it blows over. Kinda like how she didn’t say anything during the presidential elections and then spoke out against trump during the midterm elections.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:09 pm
Love the title! Can we add the 3 and 7? Or is that too long? MissRemi3Hoe7Assten?

It doesnt let me go back and edit it ;__;
I'm sorry!

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

If his friends don’t know he’s dating Remi and that they’re official, it can’t be real. It just can’t.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

cocomomo wrote:
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:09 pm

It doesnt let me go back and edit it ;__;
I'm sorry!
It’s okay! The title is still appropriate for her.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

joinmymisery wrote:i dont follow her socials outside of youtube, has she said anything about soulcycle?
Not that I've see. I do see that she is blocking comments about Soulcycle on her Tweets. What a wuss. Stand for something Remi! Grow a pair!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

gimmethetea wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:48 pm
If his friends don’t know he’s dating Remi and that they’re official, it can’t be real. It just can’t.
He's only in it for her crazy followers. Big Yikes.
BANNED

:hugs:

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Omg LIVING for this embarrassment circus she is making out of herself.

That photo edit is too cringey and the fact they made it public and she reposted it everywhere... these girls are still in middle school.

Ya'll got me curious &i sniffed around his twitter.. looks like he just replied to that pic of him carrying her bag with a "haha i got a new prada bag" while remi did a whole deal out of it.. crying emojis, praising and claiming him.
Her standards are too low and she is too intense but one would think if she was to post that, it's because he would be equally interested/inlove and reply "i got you 💕" or whatever, something small yet sweet.
She is the one with the followers talking all the time about him and his friends don't even know a thing.. wth!! Damnn.

Give it a few weeks while he makes some more connections and goes to enough events to end up with someone hotter/ more popular than remi. He'll drop her and we will see her crumble.

He is using her for all that but remi is also using him, as a trophy and for content.. so i don't feel bad about her... It's like on gossip girl when jen humphrey dates this guy for social status and he dates her to mask he's gay. Lol

cpdg31
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cpdg31 »

it’s also just so crazy that she has probably not know him for over 2 months and they’re already oficial. i would want to get to know someone better before taking that step. it took me about 10 months to make it oficial with my boyfriend. i know that’s probably longer than average but i just have a feeling she took less than a month to “get serious” with cal. i mean his friends don’t even know who she is.....

i remember just in june she was posting about “finding love” at NOLA and before that she made a big deal about bree and eli spying on her date so she has definitely not been exclusive with him for that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

I followed her bf’s insta and he seems pretty lowkey hoping she doesn’t turn him into an Instagram boyfriend. And this 307 shit is really dumb and kind of creepy that that tk girl is always talking about her brother
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tko0816
Learner
Learner

Post by Tko0816 »

She took the getfitwithrem page off of her main page description 😂 she probably should have just changed it to getflabwithrem

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

I haven't read these threads in weeks (completely forgot about it after about a week, ha) and was just catching up.

I had to reply to a comment though that someone made back in the other thread that said Remi wasn't delusional enough to pretend to be dating some guy.

I was REALLY surprised someone didn't point out (unless I missed it) that Remi HAS pretended she's had boyfriends in the past!!!

You know, when she lied and said she had a boyfriend and then got caught in that lie because she later said during that time frame she was seeing a bunch of guys?

And then how after all of that she then claimed she had never had a boyfriend except for the one she had in high school for two days?

Who she later said she had dated for awhile?

This chick IS not only delusional, she's a compulsive liar.

You have to be when you've lost your virginity 5 times!
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

defsouls
Learner
Learner

Post by defsouls »

konagirl wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:49 am
I haven't read these threads in weeks (completely forgot about it after about a week, ha) and was just catching up.

I had to reply to a comment though that someone made back in the other thread that said Remi wasn't delusional enough to pretend to be dating some guy.

I was REALLY surprised someone didn't point out (unless I missed it) that Remi HAS pretended she's had boyfriends in the past!!!

You know, when she lied and said she had a boyfriend and then got caught in that lie because she later said during that time frame she was seeing a bunch of guys?

And then how after all of that she then claimed she had never had a boyfriend except for the one she had in high school for two days?

Who she later said she had dated for awhile?

This chick IS not only delusional, she's a compulsive liar.

You have to be when you've lost your virginity 5 times!
LOL I was about to point out that she lied about her previous “boyfriends” because theres no way in hell that she could’ve kept her mouth shut about it for months

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

I feel like I'm watching a reality show

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

Remi is trying so hard to make this fat girl gone hot narrative happen... it's just not gonna happen. She's so delusional it's actually sad.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

Remi's "Queen," (well one of them because she has like 90 of them), Chrissy Teigen, has just come out against Equinox/Soul Cycle and is boycotting them. That means Remi will now have the "courage," to also come out and take a stand! So brave!

Well, of course unless she has a brand deal and it means she'll lose money..... or until she realizes she won't get to post her daily 50 Instagram photos on a bike. Whichever comes first.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

Amica
Learner
Learner

Post by Amica »

Does anyone know what her boyfriend’s twitter handle is?

Return to “MissRemiAshten”