Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICrotchShotThee: TK Maxx-ed Out of Content - Part 3

Post by Poopettemetis »

blahblah123 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:14 am
I’m curious what she thinks she’d be spending her effort and time on if she weren’t “doing” social media. She spends 90% of her life waiting around for her bf and then carefully curating her life for the internet.

Between someone saying that she should get cancer and someone telling her she’s lazy and boring, id be more concerned about the latter. Clearly the former is just trying to troll and get a rise out of her.
This is such a good point.

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Lulu42 wrote:Also this is very random but was I the only one annoyed that her hair was tucked into her sweater in the video? I just wanted to pull it out Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She thought she looked wonderful though! (For some reason) ImageImage

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Rosie34567 wrote:I can't believe (actually, I can) she blatantly copied Samantha Maria's "vulnerable" social media/mental health vid...
That is next-level laziness.

And her beige sweater made her blend into her beige room with beige decor.

Alix (and Sam) need to switch careers. It's not reasonable or fair to expect viewers to not give feedback...it's a fundamental part of the job. It's also entitled to ask viewers to spend time watching their content, while simultaneously pretending that their viewers don't exist. Alix even said that viewers "can comment on immoral things" but we "can't comment about [her] shoe color." Actually, that's called constructive criticism, not a "hate comment", and it is relevant to your content about styling outfits, Alix. How precious and immature.
I also don’t think it’s unreasonable that people are saying she should change her career! Of course people are going to say that. It IS unreasonable of her to tell her followers not to say it. Wtf!!

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

Wrong thread.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Alix, your mental health is paramount and bullying is bad, we get it.
The thing is, no one in their right mind is condoning a 'I hope you get cancer' message.
No, this is not ok to wish this upon anyone, surfeit when the addressee lost their mum to that awful disease and addressed it in a video.

I'll get this straight, I'm not a fan of hers but I wish she gets her shit together. For my part, the one thing I could rebuke her for is the blobiness and general mediocrity of her 'work'. As mousy as she was, the 2012 Alix is far more interesting that 2020 Alix. Call it freshness if you will. It might be challenging to reinvent oneself when one is in the public eye, but it's her damn job to be creative. She loves the job? Fine, then do something about it, because it's stalling right now.

Either she does it right or she takes a long time to figure it out, but she can't have her cake and eat it.

For reference:

Post by Guest »

Sybil Vane wrote:Alix, your mental health is paramount and bullying is bad, we get it.
The thing is, no one in their right mind is condoning a 'I hope you get cancer' message.
No, this is not ok to wish this upon anyone, surfeit when the addressee lost their mum to that awful disease and addressed it in a video.

I'll get this straight, I'm not a fan of hers but I wish she gets her shit together. For my part, the one thing I could rebuke her for is the blobiness and general mediocrity of her 'work'. As mousy as she was, the 2012 Alix is far more interesting that 2020 Alix. Call it freshness if you will. It might be challenging to reinvent oneself when one is in the public eye, but it's her damn job to be creative. She loves the job? Fine, then do something about it, because it's stalling right now.

Either she does it right or she takes a long time to figure it out, but she can't have her cake and eat it.

For reference:
How I miss her crazy hair!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

I feel like it was this time last year she went on a month long hiatus too. I get being an influencer and putting your life out on the internet can be detrimental to your mental health, but at the same time, no one asked her to start doing this and if she’s made this her full time job, she needs to be consistent. Basically a broken record at this point, but if she worked in the real world, she would’ve been fired by now.

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

In her stories today she is bragging about her dad getting her cruelty free hand sanitizer. Why would she need any if she spends most of her time at home? Just wash your hands girl, soap and water aren’t limited edition.

Vnaylor8
Learner
Learner

Post by Vnaylor8 »

How is she still making coin? The last ‘paid partnership’ I can see on her insta is from 21 December. Are YouTube ads that good?

Lots of gifted clothes and makeup (and knickers!) since then, but it doesn’t seem she has long term relationship with a brand. Even the silly toothbrush ad was a one-off that she could’ve gotten more out of!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

She's 'very happy with this', saying 'it's very um productive'.
No honey, it's not.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

^ You know you've got a sad life when you only have 4 ''activities'' planned in a week, and 2 of them are waiting for Ikea deliveries.. So depressing.

(Also, what is that journal setup? I don't expect her to do huge time consuming, elaborate designs, but this is just a scribbly mess that probably took her 10 minutes max. She really has a talent for taking the fun and creativity out of every single thing.)

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:^ You know you've got a sad life when you only have 4 ''activities'' planned in a week, and 2 of them are waiting for Ikea deliveries.. So depressing.

(Also, what is that journal setup? I don't expect her to do huge time consuming, elaborate designs, but this is just a scribbly mess that probably took her 10 minutes max. She really has a talent for taking the fun and creativity out of every single thing.)
The most boring, pointless video ever!! 🥱 🥱

Vnaylor8
Learner
Learner

Post by Vnaylor8 »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:03 pm
^ You know you've got a sad life when you only have 4 ''activities'' planned in a week, and 2 of them are waiting for Ikea deliveries.. So depressing.

Agree! I’ve never been a particularly ambitious person, but don’t get how someone her age seems to have no motivation and is just stagnating. Seemingly no plans to grow her channel or develop new partnerships with brands??

Vnaylor8
Learner
Learner

Post by Vnaylor8 »

Agree! I’ve never been a particularly ambitious person, but don’t get how someone her age seems to have no motivation and is just stagnating. Seemingly no plans to grow her channel or develop new partnerships with brands??

Vnaylor8
Learner
Learner

Post by Vnaylor8 »

youtubenerdy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by youtubenerdy »

Oh, seems she wants to venture into the world of ASMR now. Personally I don't normally listen to or watch those kind of videos, so I don't really know if she did particularly well or not but at least she seemed like she enjoyed recording this video. (The skittles bit though, bit cringy :?.)

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

youtubenerdy wrote:Oh, seems she wants to venture into the world of ASMR now. Personally I don't normally listen to or watch those kind of videos, so I don't really know if she did particularly well or not but at least she seemed like she enjoyed recording this video. (The skittles bit though, bit cringy :?.)
I found it all super cringe but I’m old so didn’t know what the hell she was up to!! All I could hear was the noise of her saliva so had to stop listening! Image

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

Never met someone that was so seemingly high maintenance with their health, be it skincare, supplements, or mental heath breaks, only to use that capable mind and body to do nothing but schlep around and wait for her man to come home from work.

Vnaylor8
Learner
Learner

Post by Vnaylor8 »

Hmmm, putting out three videos a week plus more insta content. Do we think it’s so Joe doesn’t realise how little she does all day otherwise...

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Vnaylor8 wrote:Hmmm, putting out three videos a week plus more insta content. Do we think it’s so Joe doesn’t realise how little she does all day otherwise...

Return to “I Covet Thee”