What kind of blue neon cringe is her latest makeup look? Girl looks stoned 😳

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICrotchShotThee: TK Maxx-ed Out of Content - Part 3

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Cinnamon roll wrote:What kind of blue neon cringe is her latest makeup look? Girl looks stoned Image
Bloody hilarious. How many layers of makeup on her face? Her brows were way OTT. The blue eyeshadow is hideous. I could go on! ImageImage Margo Robbie wannabe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idrinkcoffee
Talker
Talker

Post by idrinkcoffee »

Her stories today reek of privilege in the weirdest way? People should stay out of parks because SHE has a DOG.

Just read the stories, and her response... Sorry I can’t post a photo, my app hates me.

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

idrinkcoffee wrote:Her stories today reek of privilege in the weirdest way? People should stay out of parks because SHE has a DOG.

Just read the stories, and her response... Sorry I can’t post a photo, my app hates me.

I had a look but I must’ve missed it — what was her reasoning behind thinking people should stay out of parks?

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

soycapwithone wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:28 pm
idrinkcoffee wrote:Her stories today reek of privilege in the weirdest way? People should stay out of parks because SHE has a DOG.

I had a look but I must’ve missed it — what was her reasoning behind thinking people should stay out of parks?

I mean the way she worded it was kinda weird, but she's not wrong that large multi-family.groups shouldn't be hanging out right now, especially in a public park-- I think that's all she was trying to say.

idrinkcoffee
Talker
Talker

Post by idrinkcoffee »

Oooh she got rid of it. She was comparing about the family groups in the park and how it’s so unfair because she just wants to let her dog off leash.

Someone came back at her saying she doesn’t know what the family situation is or how many people live together or how it may be a bad living situation (essentially, you don’t know what their story is) and that she is speaking from her privilege of also wanting to be in the park

Alix’ response was it’s not about me, it’s about my dog and she said that if she doesn’t let her dog off leash it’s abuse?????

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

idrinkcoffee wrote:Oooh she got rid of it. She was comparing about the family groups in the park and how it’s so unfair because she just wants to let her dog off leash.

Someone came back at her saying she doesn’t know what the family situation is or how many people live together or how it may be a bad living situation (essentially, you don’t know what their story is) and that she is speaking from her privilege of also wanting to be in the park

Alix’ response was it’s not about me, it’s about my dog and she said that if she doesn’t let her dog off leash it’s abuse?????

Abuse? It’s not exactly a greyhound that need loads of exercise! ImageImage Her dog doesn’t HAVE to come off the lead. Especially right now! Interesting that she deleted it!

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Eat My Shorts wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:41 pm
idrinkcoffee wrote:Oooh she got rid of it. She was comparing about the family groups in the park and how it’s so unfair because she just wants to let her dog off leash.

Abuse? It’s not exactly a greyhound that need loads of exercise! ImageImage Her dog doesn’t HAVE to come off the lead. Especially right now! Interesting that she deleted it!

& doesn't she have a small backyard? She posted a story of the bf mowing the lawn a few weeks back! Moons a lil dog just throw I toy around for him in the yard! The level of privilege is ridiculous

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Shellgoss89 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:22 am
Eat My Shorts wrote:

& doesn't she have a small backyard? She posted a story of the bf mowing the lawn a few weeks back! Moons a lil dog just throw I toy around for him in the yard! The level of privilege is ridiculous
Her garden is small but if Jessica and Claudia can exercise their two small dogs in a tiny garden, so can Alix. God, she's such a privileged twat. I have a large Retriever and guess what? If there are more people in the park, she will not come off leash, because it would stress people out (large dog) and my Nellie. Do YouTubers just post shit without thinking? Jeez Alix, get a grip. Sorry for the rant, I'm just so fed up with her lately.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

staedtler wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:10 am
Shellgoss89 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:22 am
Eat My Shorts wrote:

Her garden is small but if Jessica and Claudia can exercise their two small dogs in a tiny garden, so can Alix. God, she's such a privileged twat. I have a large Retriever and guess what? If there are more people in the park, she will not come off leash, because it would stress people out (large dog) and my Nellie. Do YouTubers just post shit without thinking? Jeez Alix, get a grip. Sorry for the rant, I'm just so fed up with her lately.
Moon also nearly got hit by a car a few months back because she was off leash and ran into the street. I’m sure she’s a fine pet owner, but why wouldn’t you take advantage of letting your dog off leash in the your garden without any risks?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I love Animal Crossing but who is watching an almost 50 minute ASMR island tour from her?

EDIT-I clicked on it out of curiosity and the spit in her mouth is so gross. I really can't imagine anybody enjoying this.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

What the hell (sorry) is this video about? Is she just putting out a video just because she can get views and money? So bad!

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ICrotchShotThee: TK Maxx-ed Out of Content - Part 3

Post by TTGirl »

Sorry double post

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Um...so...she actually just uploaded ...an Asmr vid...of her playing Nintendo... wow...

Sorry but that’s f*cking weird. It also has nothing to with her usual content. I can’t believe she gets paid for this crap and has the audacity to call it a "career." Smh... :?

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

ECH wrote:I love Animal Crossing but who is watching an almost 50 minute ASMR island tour from her?

EDIT-I clicked on it out of curiosity and the spit in her mouth is so gross. I really can't imagine anybody enjoying this.
I clicked on it, heard the saliva, cringed and turned off immediately. Image

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

I know everyone gave Darren a hard time for leaving her when he did but my god did he dodge a bullet. Watching her paint sh*t beige and listening to her talk about ways she has to self care all day must be exhausting.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

Moon has gotten super chunky.

I guess Alix got sOoOo upset and offended by people at the park that she’s not even taking her dog on leashed walks.

Elisa_
Learner
Learner

Post by Elisa_ »

looking at her latest photos, she really gained some weight man..

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

The audacity of this woman. “Foundation free skin”??!! You may not have foundation on, Alix but you’ve plastered 6 other products on your face. Including those freckles when you’re not even going anywhere. Stupid pose too! ImageImageImage Rant over! Image

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

I'm sick of her lumpy mashed potato face. She is so full of herself.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Return to “I Covet Thee”