QCKND: The Over-Sensitive Cheesesteak Channel

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QCKND: The Over-Sensitive Cheesesteak Channel

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Oof. Man, I feel so bad for you. You're better off without her and I hope you're able to find more friends that value you!

Honestly though, what is she even talking about? "Abusing the boundaries of friendship...Feeling bad for you doesn't feel right...Even now, I dread opening your texts..." She's so overdramatic. I get the vibe that she's okay with certain negative topics if they concern her. If you mentioning a situation at your job is "pushing the boundaries of our friendship" or whatever the pseudo-intellectual bullshit she spouted was, then what do we call her pretty much documenting her grieving over Ryan after he passed away in front of her thousands of subscribers and followers? None of them asked to be exposed to that content.

Either you're right and something is wrong & going on with her personal life or she's just a manipulative, self-centered person, she owes you a legit explanation and your keys back.

Spilltheteadonnie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spilltheteadonnie »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:48 pm
Oof. Man, I feel so bad for you. You're better off without her and I hope you're able to find more friends that value you!

Honestly though, what is she even talking about? "Abusing the boundaries of friendship...Feeling bad for you doesn't feel right...Even now, I dread opening your texts..." She's so overdramatic. I get the vibe that she's okay with certain negative topics if they concern her. If you mentioning a situation at your job is "pushing the boundaries of our friendship" or whatever the pseudo-intellectual bullshit she spouted was, then what do we call her pretty much documenting her grieving over Ryan after he passed away in front of her thousands of subscribers and followers? None of them asked to be exposed to that content.

Either you're right and something is wrong & going on with her personal life or she's just a manipulative, self-centered person, she owes you a legit explanation and your keys back.

Unfortunately due to the virus I no longer have that appartment and moved back to Jersey. It sucks I'll probably never find out what all that meant especially now. But I do hope she is okay and can work through whatever is going on, I just wish it wasn't at my expenses.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't even know what to say about the way she talked to you in those texts. Talk about self-centered. It was like basically saying "I can't be bothered to listen to your problems." That's how I took it anyway. If there isn't something going on with her, I would be surprised. She maybe should get some counseling lol

kyooch
Learner
Learner

Post by kyooch »

so she gets to be a bad luck girl, negative and sad lady, struggling with her bad omens and a self proclaimed crybaby all the time but can't be bothered to worry about her friends who have it just as bad or even worse than her. i get it. the hypocrisy is real. getting ghosted is bad enough but just the audacity to be called out because you talk about your problems to a friend by someone who does the same with the whole internet is just too much.

op, you deserve closure but at this point i don't think you will get it. hopefully you can grow from this and let it go because she doesn't deserve any more kindness or oportunities you could send her way.
english is not my first language, sorry!

Blinkyblink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blinkyblink »

kyooch wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:25 am
so she gets to be a bad luck girl, negative and sad lady, struggling with her bad omens and a self proclaimed crybaby all the time but can't be bothered to worry about her friends who have it just as bad or even worse than her. i get it. the hypocrisy is real. getting ghosted is bad enough but just the audacity to be called out because you talk about your problems to a friend by someone who does the same with the whole internet is just too much.

op, you deserve closure but at this point i don't think you will get it. hopefully you can grow from this and let it go because she doesn't deserve any more kindness or oportunities you could send her way.
kyooch wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:25 am

Her bf literally hand holds her through everything even when she is in the wrong so I feel like the least she could do is extend some support towards her friends when they need some help.

clementine_
Learner
Learner

Post by clementine_ »

Did anyone catch her IG story she said something like “don’t tag me or send me photos of someone copying my tattoos, I’m old and tired and I don’t want to be exposed to things that make me uncomfortable” paraphrasing but something like that... wow does she not know what the internet is or?? She has like 200k followers and an internet presence so I find it odd she doesn’t want to be “uncomfortable”. Why does she even bother with social media if she can’t handle any criticism or comments. She’s so damn whiny I can’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She has been doing that for YEARS. It's part of the reason I looked for a thread for her on here and started posting. I would see so many people praising her, but all I saw was a whiny, "don't disagree with me or say anything even remotely critical of me or I'll go cry" brat. Now I've figured out that there's GOTTA be some comments that feel the same way we feel, she just blocks or deletes them. It's why her thread is titled "over-sensitive" - the bitch can't handle ANYTHING.

lastsupper
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lastsupper »

Wtf is she going on about trauma this and that? The term she actually wants to be referring to is vicarious trauma, which is still not an apt description for what she is "experiencing." Man... she takes all the discourse around toxic friendships and trauma she reads on twitter/tumblr and attempts to apply it to her own life in the way that is most convenient to her without critically examining it. What a shitty friend.
Literally the epitome of that one "at my emotional capacity" meme. Just admit you're bad at maintaining healthy friendships and move on, don't pretend to be deep with stuff you've only read about on social media. If she read even one book about trauma and healing she'd know what she did was super shitty and wrong.

bananananana
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bananananana »

Spilltheteadonnie wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:51 am
I wrote a rough outline of events but it's too long to post here so I'll link the document. With dates and texts

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U9b ... p=drivesdk

i’m 100% a lurker and have never posted anything on this site, but after reading your google doc, i’m a little shocked tbh. just from watching all of her videos, i’m pretty sure i know who you are, and reading this made me so angry. obviously what’s shown on camera isn’t everything, but you guys seemed like you had a great friendship. and she’s always been the sad girl/bad luck girl/cry baby... but can’t deal with anything that’s negative? especially from a friend? who she should have been there for? and saying “i done have anything more to say today. thank you for listening”??? that’s so dismissive. i could honestly go on and on, but i’ll leave it at this. i’m so mad for you, and i’m sorry, for her to effectively end your friendship with that and never even give you the courtesy of another response is appalling to me. it’s easy for me to say this as a stranger/looking at it from the outside, maybe you’re better off if this how she treats her “friends”

rabbit_trip
Learner
Learner

Post by rabbit_trip »

Doubt she would ever get counseling because she doesn't want to hear that the most negative and toxic person in her life is her own self. 😬

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Yeah, she's always been pretty salty about people copying her tattoos. Which y'know, I understand bc she paid someone to come up with the artwork, but also she has this weird tone about it. It makes HER uncomfortable? What about the tattoo artist that put time and effort into the artwork and tattooing it on your body? It's essentially art theft and I feel like her tattoo artists should be the ones "uncomfortable" with people copying their work.

Her "I don't want to be exposed to something that makes me uncomfortable" is so...weird. I highly doubt she's actually uncomfortable and just wants something to complain about.

Blinkyblink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blinkyblink »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:59 pm
Yeah, she's always been pretty salty about people copying her tattoos. Which y'know, I understand bc she paid someone to come up with the artwork, but also she has this weird tone about it. It makes HER uncomfortable? What about the tattoo artist that put time and effort into the artwork and tattooing it on your body? It's essentially art theft and I feel like her tattoo artists should be the ones "uncomfortable" with people copying their work.

Her "I don't want to be exposed to something that makes me uncomfortable" is so...weird. I highly doubt she's actually uncomfortable and just wants something to complain about.
How can someone who has so much complain so much. She should really focus on the positives, as so many people don’,t have access to all the support she has. Not to mention free housing she has etc...It’s very unsettling to witness. I don,t feel like these kinds of people should have a platform. It’s really harmful to others who have less. With all she has you would think she would just be more kind to others too. I know it was discussed that she might have something “going on” which caused her to drop her friend but is there anything that really can excuse that? Everyone has troubling things going on, and usually people power through with way less support than she has. it’s not really an excuse just that “she might be going through something”. we all are.

Peoplesay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Peoplesay »

Am I crazy or did she say she used to wear sheer clothing because she liked to dance on that line of being a hoe?

For someone who just spent an hour talking about style only to get to the point of wearing loose clothing so she’s not sexualized - I’m not really sure where she thinks she gets the right to immediately slap a Personal sexual label on a type of clothing whether she wore it or not.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh god...I haven't even watched it yet because I could tell just from the thumbnail it would be annoying. Now I REALLY don't wanna watch it :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Jesus, I'm not even 3 minutes in and she already mentioned "living in a punk house."

I don't understand why she bases her entire existence on how she dresses. Like she was sitting there explaining "I had this Dickies hoodie because it was kind of punk." Literally all she ever does is label people (and herself) by what they're wearing. It's hilarious to me that she's still doing this at her age. That was something we all did in junior high school - not now as grown ass adults!

"Although I have a mohawk and stuff, my clothes weren't very very punk." :rofl: these are the things this almost 30 year old woman obsesses over, folks!

kyooch
Learner
Learner

Post by kyooch »

i couldn't post this earlier because the forum was down but a few days ago amanda posted some instagram stories of ethan on the kitchen counter licking tomato sauce directly from the jar. like a full jar. and ethan was directly eating from it. which i assume is a sauce they use for their regular cooking and isn't a cat specific tomato sauce. i was so disgusted honestly. i can upload screenshots if you guys didn't see but i wanted to post about it first because it's so gross.
english is not my first language, sorry!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I missed that one...yuck. As if it wasn't bad enough that we already knew she lets the cats walk all over the counters, especially while she's cooking, now she's just letting them lick the food they're about to eat as well?

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

god she posed for spencers or whatever and people are going NUTS in the comments on the post on their page. one of my faves is the one that says they want to hit themself with a car

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

mintbowl wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:03 am
god she posed for spencers or whatever and people are going NUTS in the comments on the post on their page. one of my faves is the one that says they want to hit themself with a car

I just saw the post and OMFG she's being SLAUGHTERED in the comments :rofl:

She looks so rough too, girl needs to drink some water and get a good moisurizer, yikes :?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

My favorite is the one that says "Now I can't be shy or have anxiety without people thinking I'm 'quirky'" :rofl:

How the hell does she get to do ads for Spencer's and Hot Topic, anyway? She dresses like an old lady normally. She shops in the "senior sections," as she calls them. She's not really the Spencer's/Hot Topic aesthetic.

Return to “Qcknd”