Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the

Post by Hunevoque »

lizzy wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:58 pm
Nah, I don't think Lydia would miss Victoria's wedding.

I think Lydia and Ali will arrive at last minute because the hotel is not sponsored. And they can't afford antyhing. Even so, Im not surprised if hotel offer them a huge disscount (cause after all is a sponsored wedding). But even so they won't be able to stay too long.
Unless she has a big sponsor behind her wedding their will be no free rooms, no one will be paying for 100’s of lidl’s to prance a round. Maybe they will be given a camp site :rofl: . Vic has chosen the cheapest weekend, end of the holidays hear, but probably the best week end to get stuck because of packed stations, airports and roads …
Well that was one life update, a lot of fisting and quite odd the « cat detective », she probably asked for free service for exposure, but there are some professions were that doesn’t work. Anyway she needs her money so back to work and with that ‘bad brexit » on it’s way watch out lidl. I believe that this lynx thing really is karma and that she should learn to think from now on! Good luck lidl and Aldi.

Owellette
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by Owellette »

I have been trying to ignore the cat drama, but this sh** is getting Twilight Zone level Already...
I have a cat I found on the side of the road for 7 yrs and a rescue pit bull I have had for 11 yrs. I take extra precautions to keep them safe. I love love animals. But this over the top BS is fake. She is a con and is conning and manipulating the sh** out of her audience for views and $$.
If she didn't have anything to do with her cat's disappearance, then maybe Carrie pulled a "Single white female" if you remember that one scene in the movie! I wouldn't put anything past this trio, they are so weird.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

After that video... Is it at all possible the they actually found that cat "probably dead" but instead of admitting it. they rather not get animal services called and a lifetime of YOU CAT Killer on her comments...

It sounds weird that the pet detective didn't want to take their case? Like you have to do more than email LYdiot, people aren't at your beckencall, and if my animal was lost I would drive to wherever the professionals business was or id be calling multiple to try and help... and hell id spend everyday doing more than just putting up fliers, id go from pound to pound to school yards etc etc looking for my pet.
Probably didn't want to get her "im fancy but im poor so these are only leased" cars out on the roads and look when it is so much easier to just stay home and "cry"

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

Well first of all cats are very sensitive and instinctive pets, the fact that she immediately though that he could have been stolen... lol. Maybe he never felt truly welcome, that doesn’t mean it’s her fault, in a way cats choose their home. Maybe it was the constant building in the house, maybe Lumi was too much of an Alpha he thought it was the right time to leave. I wish for her it is the reason rather than anything bad, then he might make a come back. She’ll make sure to call the bbc if he does, and timing will have to be over Christmas so she can name her vlog “a Christmas surprise- best gift I could ever wish for-beyond grateful”
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

Miss Marple
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss Marple »

I am going to sound very cynical and insensitive but I could not buy her almost tearful video. There is something fake about it. She is not being sincere and the fact that she had to mention all the media attention and that poor little Lynx is the most famous cat in Britain??? This all sound very strange. She gives me the creeps. I have had to deal with a couple of emotional manipulators. It gives you a sixth sense for these kind of tricks after a while.

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

beahunny wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Stomping around like horse. She weighs nothing yet she walks like she has tree stumps for legs and bricks for feet.

I watched Ali's Instagram Stories. I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT STAND how some UK accents say "tapas" and he is definitely one of the offenders. He says "TAP-ASS" accent on BOTH syllables. Can everyone just say a soft "tah-pahs"??? Do you have to always sound like you got lost on your way to the nearest McDonalds and instead are settles for "TAP-ASS"?

That ‘tah-pahs’ pronunciation does seem to be an American thing. In the UK, I can’t think of a single regional accent that would pronounce it that way. We say it as the actual Spanish pronounce it, which is with a hard, guttural ‘a’. ‘Tap-ass’. If you listen to a Spanish person, that’s how they say it and that’s how we Brits say it. Maybe, just maybe... Americans are mispronouncing it??!! 😱😱😱

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

Right - I've kept quiet on the cat subject so far but that video was too much.

I absolutely LOVE animals. I really do. But was she really crying on the sofa for DAYS?! I didn't do that when my parents died! Get a f***ing grip! Your cat has gone missing and yes, it's heartbreaking, but not to the point where you still can't function days later!

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Honestly the two of them are such arseholes. Nothing they do is either real or in real time. Ali has been sharing stories of their ibiza trip as if he was still there, but clearly they've been back a few days. Then today he stories that he's on the train going to london for suit fittings, well that's a lie as Leonie has just insta storied the two twats getting on her easyjet flight right now, as she's storying in real time! They are so annoying!!!

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Gusber wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:55 am
beahunny wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Stomping around like horse. She weighs nothing yet she walks like she has tree stumps for legs and bricks for feet.

I watched Ali's Instagram Stories. I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT STAND how some UK accents say "tapas" and he is definitely one of the offenders. He says "TAP-ASS" accent on BOTH syllables. Can everyone just say a soft "tah-pahs"??? Do you have to always sound like you got lost on your way to the nearest McDonalds and instead are settles for "TAP-ASS"?

That ‘tah-pahs’ pronunciation does seem to be an American thing. In the UK, I can’t think of a single regional accent that would pronounce it that way. We say it as the actual Spanish pronounce it, which is with a hard, guttural ‘a’. ‘Tap-ass’. If you listen to a Spanish person, that’s how they say it and that’s how we Brits say it. Maybe, just maybe... Americans are mispronouncing it??!! 😱😱😱
I've been to many Spanish speaking countries and they don't pronounce it that way. Spaniards don't say "TAP-ASS" to other Spaniards. It's not an American thing. These guys aren't American and they aren't singing "TAP-ASS" either. You can hear it for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ZblkTy0KE
Or you can hear this Spanish couple pronounce it. They even put the phonetic spelling of "tah-pahs" in a subtitle:
https://www.dictionary.com/e/video/how- ... -in-spain/

wherearemykiwis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by wherearemykiwis »

It's hard to lose something you loved, but somehow I always had the feeling that she prefered Lumi. Especially in her latest video I noticed that her teeth are very weirdly shaped and very oblique. Normal people do not mind weird teeth, but since Lidl wants to be so perfect, I'm surprised that she hasn't done something about that...she's probably waiting for the right sponsor

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk

flix16
Debater
Debater

Post by flix16 »

Tah-pas or tap-as - who gives a f*ck. Everyone says things differently.

Looks like they’re off to Vic’s wedding!
Harrison re-posted an insta story of them getting on an easyJet flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

Post by LidlsDeformedEar »

It would seem the entire plane is full of "Influencers".

But who paid for all the tickets? Inthefrow's wedding sponsor?

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

LidlsDeformedEar wrote:It would seem the entire plane is full of "Influencers".

But who paid for all the tickets? Inthefrow's wedding sponsor?

Please tell me they don’t actually think they are good or better for being in the front row right..................... losers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Well cat’s tears are forgotten and lynx too!

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I haven't watch the latest vlog (and I wont).

But two weeks ago when she posted a video of herself crying for the missing cat, I knew her care for the lost cat was fake.
And last weekend she posted a selfie of her posting the "missing cat" posters on the street. That was the final prove to me that the whole drama was so fake. As I know Lydia's personality is, "if is fake, then post a pic of Instagram and that will make it to be truth".

All this drama she made (still make) is for Ali, the viewers and the money.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I don't mean to be rude or anything but can people from this forum please stop sending me private messages about the new tattle forum. It is getting pretty annoying!

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

I am getting really exited about what monstrosity Lydia will wear to the wedding tomorrow!

Anyone want to take a bet on her outfit?
I wonder if she will be tacky enough to wear her white, wide-leg jumpsuit or the lace-condom she was supposed to wear on NYE?

Personally I am hoping for a return of the Hitler-hair and fake-boobs galore! ;)

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

hellom wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:26 am
I am getting really exited about what monstrosity Lydia will wear to the wedding tomorrow!

Anyone want to take a bet on her outfit?
I wonder if she will be tacky enough to wear her white, wide-leg jumpsuit or the lace-condom she was supposed to wear on NYE?

Personally I am hoping for a return of the Hitler-hair and fake-boobs galore! ;)
Surely she will wear something that stands out so that all the French paparazzis see her :rofl: and maybe they will help her find the cat and he will become « international «  :rofl:

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

Post by LidlsDeformedEar »

notsosilly10 wrote:I don't mean to be rude or anything but can people from this forum please stop sending me private messages about the new tattle forum. It is getting pretty annoying!
I agree.

I'm sure everyone is aware of the Lydia threads on Tattle.life and The Gossip Bakery but we don't need to be told to move to that forum thanks. We'll post where we want.

I joined the other two forums in 2018, just to read/post on the Lydia threads but they weren't as funny as GG.

There's no law on how many forums we post on.

wherearemykiwis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wherearemykiwis »

I think she is going to wear a white jumpsuit... as boring as always

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk

Return to “Lydia Millen”