Frey Life - OMG Mary puked again (Part 3)

GrandmaBB
Learner
Learner

Re: Frey Life - OMG Mary puked again (Part 3)

Post by GrandmaBB »

Why is the Phoney Former Pastor Peter's voice getting higher in tone all the time, is he okay?!?! These two are so annoying and phoney!

MakeLemonade
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeLemonade »

And, they're still grifting for $$$$, putting their GiveMeMoney link in the text under their videos. I'm telling you, the Internet is going to pay for them to have and raise this baby.

MakeLemonade
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeLemonade »

Just watched 1 of their recent videos. Peter was running all over doing errands for Mary, who was sitting at home by the fireplace. He does most of the work -- walking Ollie, cleaning out the litterbox, running errands for Mary or driving her around. She went out with some friend at night & Peter was summoned to go bring her home later when she wasn't feeling well. She's a teenager, in many respects.

I hope Peter is ready to take on the main caregiver role; he will have to change more diapers, get up in the middle of the night more, soothe a crying infant more, all of it. Mary already takes advantage of him as it is, but he's a willing volunteer for that treatment. I just don't see her being a full participant in this new "season of life," as they like to call every autumn. She's down for the 'fun' stuff, but raising a child from infancy, is a whole other reality.

A baby will take over the central role in the house, in their relationship, as that's just how it works. If there's a narcissistic parent in the mix, they usually come to resent attention and focus given to someone who's not them, even a child.

Stay tuned...

Zetaenu
Learner
Learner

Post by Zetaenu »

So I did it, I went on the channel and on the video that says we were picked (without watching) I asked "Peter, are you going to be able to handle raising an infant while you are doing so much for Mary? An infant requires a lot of care. Just hope you're ready." Let's see if they answer, or how many attacks I get.

MakeLemonade
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeLemonade »

I can't imagine how they're going to be able to not show their new monetized baby when s/he arrives. Supposedly s/he can't be shown until the adoption is complete, and that takes 6 months from date of placement, I read. They are so boring, otherwise. They have nothing interesting to say or show.

So is it going to be 6 months of showing a baby covered up? Just the feet or hands? Back of head? You know the urge to merch the baby and baby things will be overwhelming for these two. The baby grift has just gotten started, they will expect the Internet people to pay for everything all the way through college.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

I think the vlogs will consist of Peter narrating what their day has been like, what things have happened and film it while the baby is napping. It's not much of a change from what happens now.

We already know that he'll be the one doing the night time feedings. Mary couldn't possibly wake up at 2am for a bottle and possible diaper change. Babies face backwards in car seats for quite awhile so they can film driving around or maybe going for a walk with the stroller in front of them. I bet they'll get quite good at it and continue for more than 6 months citing privacy etc etc. Maybe we'll get to hear the baby cry but that's about it.

GrandmaBB
Learner
Learner

Post by GrandmaBB »

I see the Frey's are already heading back to North Carolina from Maryland. I find it very interesting that they only spent ~2 1/2 days in Maryland and it was just Peter and Mary at Peter's mom's house. Peter has a fairly large family(siblings) and they do not see them when they visit and their visit was very short compared to previous T'days when he actually had a job as a Pastor (Which I never understood how he could take off so much time esp during Holiday's) I wonder if he is estranged from his Siblings except Joe. I hope someone told them they are not able to take care of a baby and it is a big mistake for them to adopt. (Just the day before they left for Maryland, Mary was wiped out and could not function. How is the entitled Princess going to be able to take care of a baby? I've been watching their videos since 2015 and I think they are Phoneys and not truthful at all...It took me a while :)

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I had to stop checking updates on them because I got so upset about them asking for DONATIONS, to adopt a baby. They are social media influencers.. pretty sure they get a decent amount of money with YT, selling merch + Mary's paintings.. and other things they do. They live in a very nice house.. yet, they have the audacity to ask for donations to get a baby? And why is ANYONE donating a penny to them? Do they not see how wrong it is? If they need money, Mary should try doing something.. since she's doing so well now! Or Petey could get a job, other than pastoring (is he even doing so right now?). They seem so lazy, and just wanna do nothing, and get whatever they want handed to them.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

MakeLemonade
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeLemonade »

They are just like all the other social media attention-getters: grifters.

Merching, merching, getting $ponsorships, selling crap on their store. And they have devoted followers who think they're authentic and wonderful and just as they present themselves in these edited 8 to 12 min clips. So people are willing to empty their wallets to give them whatever they want.

Consider this: It was Father's Day June 2021 when Peter had his emotional meltdown about wanting a baby. It will be SIX MONTHS from that meltdown they'll be getting ready to go pick up the infant the Internet purchased for them.

I looked at the expected costs for an adoption. $45K+ is the estimate, they have to pay all the birth mother's expenses and start paying when they're selected by a birth mother. There's the agency fee, the various interviews to qualify, putting together & publishing the introduction book. It takes most couples a year and possibly longer to get through everything, get listed, and be chosen. Perhaps some of that time is trying to get the $$$$ together to go through the process.

And regarding their 'book,' I saw something online that showed parts of the book. In their 'story,' they claim to have "rescued" Harry the cat. Rescued? They were offered the opportunity to adopt Harry since his family needed to find a new home for him. Harry wasn't abandoned, and there was no "rescuing" at all. The Frauds said yes, they went and picked up Harry from his original family -- a family they had gotten to know over the years and would visit each year because Mary loved hairless cats. They flat-out lied about Harry in their adoption book to make themselves look even more worthy.

They don't identify themselves as Youtubers or "Influencers." They claimed to be "digital content creators."

The grifters were given $30K+ in less than a week by their gullible fans, were sent baby gifts, baby clothes, baby diapers, baby toys from all over, by their fans. And they continue to ask for more $$$$.

Mary can claim she has wanted to adopt for years, as was mentioned in their book, but that's simply a lie. She never intended to have children, nor was it something she would have pursued; she gave in because it's what Peter wants most, and Peter had a major meltdown over not having a child. Mark my words: Peter will have to take on most of the work caring for a baby, especially when baby is screaming, when a diaper needs to be changed, when it's the middle of the night, when it's "not fun" for Mary. I see lots of 'headaches' and 'need to lay on the couch & rest' excuses coming up.

PixieWithFangs
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieWithFangs »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:14 pm
I had to stop checking updates on them because I got so upset about them asking for DONATIONS, to adopt a baby. They are social media influencers.. pretty sure they get a decent amount of money with YT, selling merch + Mary's paintings.. and other things they do. They live in a very nice house.. yet, they have the audacity to ask for donations to get a baby? And why is ANYONE donating a penny to them? Do they not see how wrong it is? If they need money, Mary should try doing something.. since she's doing so well now! Or Petey could get a job, other than pastoring (is he even doing so right now?). They seem so lazy, and just wanna do nothing, and get whatever they want handed to them.

If Mary is on SSDI she *can't* do anything regardless of how her treatment is working. If you start working in any capacity you loose your benefits (in most states especially mine) which could mean your access to healthcare is cut off. I dislike the whole 'grift a child' thing they've been doing but at the same time Mary truly working probably won't happen for a myriad of different reasons.

Peter is the one who IMO should give up his pastor BS and get a real job. No offense to pastors who actually pastor out there; but he does not. I wouldn't be surprised if the pastor gig goes by the wayside when he realizes he's doing 90% of the child care to be honest.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

PixieWithFangs wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:29 pm
If Mary is on SSDI she *can't* do anything regardless of how her treatment is working. If you start working in any capacity you loose your benefits (in most states especially mine) which could mean your access to healthcare is cut off. I dislike the whole 'grift a child' thing they've been doing but at the same time Mary truly working probably won't happen for a myriad of different reasons.

Peter is the one who IMO should give up his pastor BS and get a real job. No offense to pastors who actually pastor out there; but he does not. I wouldn't be surprised if the pastor gig goes by the wayside when he realizes he's doing 90% of the child care to be honest.
I don't think she is on SSDI because she would have Medicare. When they moved to NC, they had a hard time finding medical insurance for her. If I remember correctly, Peter had to rent some kind of office space to qualify for some kind of group insurance.

He hasn't been a pastor since they moved to NC. Their income seems to come from youtube and the store.

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

Peter was originally going to do a like guest pastoring gig when they moved but no one wanted him. He was also going to work on his podcast pastor gig but that didn't work out as well as he'd like and it looks like he gave up

PixieWithFangs
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieWithFangs »

lucky181 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:05 am
PixieWithFangs wrote:

I don't think she is on SSDI because she would have Medicare. When they moved to NC, they had a hard time finding medical insurance for her. If I remember correctly, Peter had to rent some kind of office space to qualify for some kind of group insurance.

He hasn't been a pastor since they moved to NC. Their income seems to come from youtube and the store.
It depends on the state. My dad still has supplemental insurance even though he's on SSDI. I also just can't see Mary holding down a job very well with her health issues. All the ADA and job protections in the world don't matter much if you can't actually do the work. Especially when she's admitted to hospital for a week or two at a time. I can argue till I'm blue in the face that companies shouldn't let that effect employment but they do. So out of the both of them; I think it's Peter who should get a proper job, but this is just my opinion.

MakeLemonade
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeLemonade »

There's no way in hell Mary would ever get a job at this point in her life. She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and she's the 'boss' over their lives. Passive Peter still takes time to lecture listeners about "seasons of their lives" and other cringeworthy topics. They act like they are wise old sages, and they're 2 young adults who sell tacky stuff online and show people scintillating things like: their groceries, old boring college stories, all the flotsam they have in their house.

Zetaenu
Learner
Learner

Post by Zetaenu »

Zetaenu wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:53 pm
So I did it, I went on the channel and on the video that says we were picked (without watching) I asked "Peter, are you going to be able to handle raising an infant while you are doing so much for Mary? An infant requires a lot of care. Just hope you're ready." Let's see if they answer, or how many attacks I get.
I only got attacked from one person saying I was rude. LOL the Frey Life sheep who can't see what is going on.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

PixieWithFangs wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:14 pm

I am on SSDI and I can go to work if I am able to. And as long as I don't make over X amount of $ I can still collect SSDI... and if I ever become well enough to work, I can go back to work.. and if I ever get sick again, and can't work, my SSDI will just start all over again. That is how it works. So, she could make $ and still collect. Or she could go to work and make more than on SSDI, and then if anything happened, go right back to SSDI.

Is he even really making money as a Pastor right now, being that they are a makeshift church, in someone's backyard right now? I wonder if he's getting paid in more than donations from the people who attend.. oh, and from the viewers. :?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

PixieWithFangs
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieWithFangs »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:12 pm
PixieWithFangs wrote:

I am on SSDI and I can go to work if I am able to. And as long as I don't make over X amount of $ I can still collect SSDI... and if I ever become well enough to work, I can go back to work.. and if I ever get sick again, and can't work, my SSDI will just start all over again. That is how it works. So, she could make $ and still collect. Or she could go to work and make more than on SSDI, and then if anything happened, go right back to SSDI.

Is he even really making money as a Pastor right now, being that they are a makeshift church, in someone's backyard right now? I wonder if he's getting paid in more than donations from the people who attend.. oh, and from the viewers. :?

In my state that is not how it works. I'm glad it works that way in your state though. I wish it worked that way here.

I don't think Peter is making any money as a pastor. I don't even think they have regular services like they did before they moved.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

I think he just guest pastors at the church they joined in NC.

Oh and it's a BOY

MakeLemonade
Learner
Learner

Adoption Fast 'n Furious

Post by MakeLemonade »

I wonder which state they have to go to in order to get him? They mentioned being out-of-town for Christmas, and not with their families, because of the baby pickup.

Someone on their comments asked them if they're going to have a baby shower. SMH, they've been given $35K - $45K by their stans, and sent bunches of baby things already.

SIX MONTHS from thinking about adopting to picking up a newborn baby. :? TWO MONTHS from completing their application and all the other steps, to being selected by a birth mother. :o I wonder why they got presented to a prospective birth mother that fast and ahead of other prospective parents who were already in-line and waiting to be selected.

The agency decides and presents specific potential adoptive parents to a birth mother, based on the agency's criteria of how they do their matching; it's not a free-for-all for a birth mother where she gets to look at all the potential wannabe parents signed up with the agency. Couples who had a failed adoption (i.e. the birth mother decides to keep the baby after already selecting the adoptive parents) are (supposedly) given first priority the next time they try to adopt with the agency.

GrandmaBB
Learner
Learner

Post by GrandmaBB »

PixieWithFangs wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:16 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:12 pm

In my state that is not how it works. I'm glad it works that way in your state though. I wish it worked that way here.

You are correct SSDI is a Federal program and not a state program.

Return to “Frey Life”