Helen Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Anderson - Part 4

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Helen Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Anderson - Part 4

Post by crypticdeer »

Know someone’s mentioned her making faces before but I can’t stand when Helen pans the camera to be underneath her face and close to her nostrils and talks with her mouth weird so you can see her gums and stuff. It was never amusing and she does it so often and it’s not something I wanna see or a good angle to be talking.

fr3nchie
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by fr3nchie »

The Yoko Ono of GY wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:05 am
tsuyu wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:55 am
The end of Helens vlog with the chicken was hard to watch. So disrespectful and super uncomfortable to see with no warning.

I've also been watching some of Graces vlogs and honestly, I cant stand the way she looks after her animals...at 14:30 of her April 003 vlog she pretends to kick one of her dogs while working out, her bf takes the dog away and tells her not to do that and she just doesn't care. She is constantly shouting at her rabbit, especially in her garden vlog..if you dont want her to eat your plants then cordon them off?? Or get your rabbit a suitable sized run to stay in when outside??
Can anyone tell me Grace's YT-name or Insta-handle? Can't find her anywhere. Helen also don't mention it anywhere. Thanks in advance!
Grace Olivia Susan

T00thle55
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by T00thle55 »

Love how Helen thinks wearing animal print makes her 'rock n roll' and edgy. Ughhhhh she's such a try hard these days.
She constantly just looks like someone's mum dressed up for a night out with a touch of Kat Slater.
It really ages her, so I'm unsurprised she's been compared to Carole Baskin.
Maybe that should be something for her to reflect on to help her get a bit of style back?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

She blamed her emotions, eating habits, and lack of productivity on her period. :roll:
Nope...that's just you 100% of the time, Helen...

It's annoying because she's just perpetuating negative stereotypes when she says stuff like that...she's not normalizing “that time of the month” at all by claiming it somehow makes her incompetent.

firesign79
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by firesign79 »

Helen: here’s how to make a crop top
Helen: posts a 30 second video of her cutting a normal top in half

Thank you *so* much for your invaluable knowledge!

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

She really needs to start sizing up. I'm so sick of seeing her trousers turn white or see through at her arse.

fr3nchie
Learner
Learner

Post by fr3nchie »

firesign79 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 1:35 pm
Helen: here’s how to make a crop top
Helen: posts a 30 second video of her cutting a normal top in half

Thank you *so* much for your invaluable knowledge!
Yeah, and she cut right in the middle of the logo. Completely wrecked the t-shirt, what a shame

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

Zoe London, Amy Valentine and others I don't know or can't remember made an IGTV video called "emo challenge" (would link it if I knew how to soz). One of those ones you look normal then cover the lens with a makeup brush then bang you're an emo. Anyway, loads of these *~* r0Ck n RoLL *~* influencers were in it, no Helen. Seems like something she would get involved in if asked. Made me realise she's lost all her influencer friends. Not that it's a big deal, better to have your real friends around but she really needs the other influencers to help her grow I think. She should have kept a stronger connection to stay a lil relevant lol

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

sooo if I'm not mistaken, within the last few months she's bought an expensive ass garbage can, expensive iphone, expensive imac, new filming camera, and a LV bag? Guess she's not struggling too hard right now.

NopeSorry123
Learner
Learner

Post by NopeSorry123 »

souplessbitch wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:42 pm
sooo if I'm not mistaken, within the last few months she's bought an expensive ass garbage can, expensive iphone, expensive imac, new filming camera, and a LV bag? Guess she's not struggling too hard right now.
& New swimwear as she's too fat for the old stuff

Wrongturn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wrongturn »

She definitely spends a lot of of money on impulse purchases. Everything we see her she has some sort of weird gizmo.

Is it just me but is picking up dog shit on social media just not good content?

Also I didnt like her office tour, it felt like a place filler.

If I see another video of her hauling size 14 clothing I'm straight up gonna die.

Does anyone remember a couple years ago her saying that she was gonna try to stop buying so much crap,?

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

Wrongturn wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:00 am
She definitely spends a lot of of money on impulse purchases. Everything we see her she has some sort of weird gizmo.

Is it just me but is picking up dog shit on social media just not good content?

Also I didnt like her office tour, it felt like a place filler.

If I see another video of her hauling size 14 clothing I'm straight up gonna die.

Does anyone remember a couple years ago her saying that she was gonna try to stop buying so much crap,?
lol yeah, but now she does the same thing but says she "just picked up a few things in the sale"

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

souplessbitch wrote:
oops I forgot the expensive ass tv for her bedroom

vikingvixy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vikingvixy »

souplessbitch wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:29 am
souplessbitch wrote:
oops I forgot the expensive ass tv for her bedroom
Why did it even NEED to be that kind of ridiculously expensive TV? Because it claims to look like a picture frame?? Really??

Another thing to add to the purchase-binge - a big ass sodastream :roll: along with yet another childish rant to try and justify it.

Greed, greed, greed, greed! It's actually so sickening how much money she spends! Trying to add up everything she's spent her money on in the last year or so.. holiday(s), utility & bathroom renovation, fitted wardrobes in her dressing room, re-decorated the dressing room for the 3000th time, re-decorated the office, an absolute tonne of makeup, hair products, gadgets & gizmos.. now she's on about re-decorating the bedroom again. I'm probably missing a lot more as I don't watch all of her videos. Not even begun to think about all the times she would eat out, get a starbucks, a new wardrobe (or 5), booze, hair removal laser sessions, etc..

All of this money and I bet she doesn't even donate a couple of quid to a charity once a month. Random bits of makeup she gets given for free and gives to her mates doesn't count. I'm not saying that would justify it all, but still!

eilidh
Learner
Learner

Post by eilidh »

She doesn't wash her hands after using the bathroom????? Am I the only one absolutely DISGUSTED by this?

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

eilidh wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:55 am
She doesn't wash her hands after using the bathroom????? Am I the only one absolutely DISGUSTED by this?
Absolutely yes. Like, how is that something you can do so nonchalantly? I was way too tired to brave through her assumptions video but I thought I would have a nose and then got to that part, immediately clicked off.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lmao when she said in the assumptions vid how she's "bitter about influencers who have millions of subscribers and don't do any work"

Helen, sit down. YOU hardly do any work either and you frequently mention in your vlogs how you "can't be arsed to do anything." Boohoo, sorry you have to do your own editing and upload a vid once a week, Helen :roll: She also literally said in THIS vid how she "won't film if she doesn't feel like it."

She wouldn't last a day in a normal full-time job. She'd probably whine like a child the whole time.

smokingandangry
Informer
Informer

Post by smokingandangry »

Ugh, her Download Festival video had SO much potential and wound up such a disappointment. I can't believe she didn't shoot any part of the "festival" and we just got some choppy clips of her sitting around a tent and hanging up a flag. She said she was gutted she didn't get any footage because she kept "forgetting" to grab the camera but they watched some of her old vlogs DURING the event, so how did that slipup happen??

I like her new hair a lot tho ngl

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

smokingandangry wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:50 am
Ugh, her Download Festival video had SO much potential and wound up such a disappointment. I can't believe she didn't shoot any part of the "festival" and we just got some choppy clips of her sitting around a tent and hanging up a flag. She said she was gutted she didn't get any footage because she kept "forgetting" to grab the camera but they watched some of her old vlogs DURING the event, so how did that slipup happen??

I like her new hair a lot tho ngl
Pretty sure she had Grace come over to film the whole thing, but she couldn't show any footage because the party was actually illegal and dangerous (because of covid.) There is evidence of this on another discussion site, don't know if I'm allowed to plug that here.

Yesilikepie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Yesilikepie »

Has this thread moved somewhere else?

Return to “Helen Anderson”