Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 3

Post by Safira »

Itsonlybants wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:49 am
Novice 7 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:32 am
She makes Umar look bad, with her uncouth mouth and actions.

I’m waiting on the changes she’s apparently about to make...
He makes himself look bad. Personally I think he's one of those guys who likes being whipped.
LOOOOOOLL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

You can tell a chav apart from a lady. As idiotic as Faryal is at least she doesn’t have a foul mouth and at least she doesn’t respond rudely to her followers even though they’re annoying as hell. This is how you tell apart a woman who was raised well by civilised people and a woman who was raised by chavy parents and yes in a dysfunctional family. The mother and father probably swore at each other. They’re absolutely disgusting these Insta public account losers.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 3

Post by Seeees123 »

I swear she’s a catfish, look at that double chin and the way she always edit her pictures to the perfect jawline. I would have a hard time recognizing her ln the street. And alsooo how ugly is that bun. Who makes it sooo high up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I was shocked she posted that time lapse. Why would anyone want to see her washing dishes?? Is she really that conceited? And she's unrecognisable in that video, looks nothing like all the edited, filtered pics she posts.

And again with the "Instagram is my job" bullshit. Why can't she just admit she's a stay at home housewife, which there's absolutely nothing wrong with, instead of making herself look stupid by acting as if she works full time on Instagram.

Canadiantealover2000
Learner
Learner

Post by Canadiantealover2000 »

So... I just had a personal encounter with this foulmouthed animal...

Canadiantealover2000
Learner
Learner

Im just...shook lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dayummm01
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayummm01 »

LOL ahh there she is. The Mariyah we all know and lovetohate. Who does she think she's fooling by actually replying to some of her fans' comments and acting like she gives a shit about any of them? She's a stuck up conceited bitch who would throw her own friends under a bus if it meant she could out-do them

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

Silly bitch can’t even have a normal conversation with someone without running her foul mouth

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

I feel bad for VF. Why on earth would anyone want to see her wash dishes. Is she proud of herself? Keeping her house clean is her JOB, this is what she always wanted to do. Being a housewife is the ultimate goal of her life. Guys just get used to it, this is what she’s going to post from now on. Her cleaning her house, house organizing, house decorating, house decluttering etc. I want to see a wardrobe tour and her makeup collection, I have a feeling that she has a lot of stuff and haven’t even unpacked yet. I thought she was going to do YT videos with Umar like the other cringe desi couples to earn a living, but I was wrong. This girl is a mess, she can only focus at one thing at a time. All her time and energy are invested in her color feed. Which BTW she sucks at because she didn't credit her latest pic.

The engagement (likes and comments) has decreased significantly on her insta. It’s pretty much back to what it was before her wedding. Before she would get 100 comments on a pic ON A GOOD DAY and between 10-20.000 likes where as now she gets 100-200 comments on average and 300+ comments ON A GOOD DAY and between 20-30.000 likes. It’s safe to say the engagement has improved a bit but it’s not that drastic change she was hoping for. I think people are annoyed and bored AF that she’s still posting honeymoon pics.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

She looks like a typical chubby desi aunty on the pic above like she’s the mother of five kids. I guess she’s in her pajamas all day long, I can only imagine how bad those pajamas smell. Who wears a bracelet while washing dishes, I hope she took her ring off. Mariyah don’t forget to disinfect your jewelry all kind of bacteria gets stuck in there when you wash dishes.

Post by Guest »

Lool when she posted that time lapse I was thinking she posted a video of some other woman and then she mentioned that she was trying something someone else did herself which is when I knew this was her. My goodness she is round as hell even rounder than some other videos and pics she posts. Bloody hell she is a catfish and a half! She looked really rough in the wedding prep ones and here she just looks like every other Pakistani girl. When I first saw her pic on my explore page with makeup when she was skinny I thought she was Bengali because I know a lot of Bengali girls who look like Mariyah when she was skinny. She is petite but her eyes are too small and her forehead is too small and unproportionate. Her eyes are also not a good width apart she looks drugged especially without makeup. Also not a fan of her teeth shape and the moles on her face. With makeup when she was skinny she looked alright but now ughh she looks disgusting. She looks like she’s had 6 children already but worse.

Post by Guest »

Dayummm01 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:51 pm
LOL ahh there she is. The Mariyah we all know and lovetohate. Who does she think she's fooling by actually replying to some of her fans' comments and acting like she gives a shit about any of them? She's a stuck up conceited bitch who would throw her own friends under a bus if it meant she could out-do them
She doesn’t have fans. She has followers. She’s no celeb .

Char0099
Talker
Talker

Post by Char0099 »

I don’t think the local shisha supplier or cupcake lady cares for the professionalism of Vanityfemme’s feed 🤣🤣🤣 . She really does over rate herself

In all seriousness, what brands is she talking about? I’ve not seen her work with anyone other than the run of the mill Daniel Wellington or Missy Empire.

To that point, if you look at her feed since the wedding, she’s probably made zero income, apart from any comission from Daniel Wellington, who even buys these excuse for a watch?!! Go buy yourself any brand’s entry level Swiss watch if you’re going to waste your money.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

So a photographer recreated the #vanityfemme#wedding#portrait because 1) she’s a trendsetter and 2) the first dulhan ever to be photographed with her veil covering half her face. What an absolutely joke and embarrassment!

Char0099
Talker
Talker

Post by Char0099 »

I can only find explanation in this that it’s a fake response put up by Vanityfemme herself!!

- No fashion creativity, repeated white tshirt and wide leg pants
- Trying to upscale her Missy empire with a LV toiletry bag
-Constant photoshop fails
-Constant non-crediting of images belonging to others
-Not tagging outfits unless she’s being paid for advertising
-Terrible engagement with followers although 100% response rate to anything that’s not worshipping her
-incites bullying on a public level, devils advocate and Sonia Zarine are the more known ones
-false site hacking claims and even made up a name of someone she claimed was on GG. How awful for any girl names that to now be attacked by her minions

There’s so much more to add.. but this is just a start..

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsonlybants »

Since when did dishwashers not clean dishes? Whatever next? Washing machine doesn’t clean clothes? Does she hand wash all her clothes? Vacuums don’t pick up dirt properly? Does she get on her hands and knees and do it manually? Lol

Also dining in restaurants... is Mariyah Markle’s cutlery and crockery washed specifically by hand just for her? Gosh.... name a dumber bish.... I’ll wait

superstar6318
Talker
Talker

Post by superstar6318 »

I know where in Taplow Mariyah lives now since she showed that balcony hahahahhaha.

Near the station

Post by Guest »

New here but im so done with her. Her wedding was such a hype and so mediocre. Why dont people just do a nikaah? This wedding hype on instagram is so annoying. Most of the money comes from haraam income, drugs/alcohol and they’re flaunting it like its something to be proud of. Her wedding lengha was so basic, i was genuinely so annoyed because the way she hyped it up, it was ridiculous. It’s like a £500 lengha youd fine (even they’re beautiful). Her makeup by saadia (who licks ass) was ugly as well. Basic makeup, basic lengha. Her walima again, makeup was basic. They all hype man. Real weddings are the ones that dont make it to instgram. Saadiya rahman is someone to keep away from. Her stories are coming out

Canadiantealover2000
Learner
Learner

Ok here's the entire convo from yesterday LMAO ngl I regret thinking she'd reply back nicely or with some self-respect. She blocked me too btw
She really is an ugly person (by heart). I'm disgusted

Post by Guest »

A lot of loser so called “influencer” bitches talk like that. They think they’ve achieved something because they open public Instagram accounts and upload their facetuned photos and stolen photos. They’re just a bunch of clowns that’s all. They’re a joke to society and their punishment is their life already. The fact that they’re losers and don’t have any real relationship with anyone at all and that their lives revolve around a fake social media. It’s sad, really sad. No real job, no career, no education just uploading on a social media profile and being stuck in this repeated cycle of sitting at home and uploading online. Look how much time they have on their hands to monitor, filter, delete and reply to comments, dms, private messages and post on Snapchat. This woman is newly married and has all the time to do that. Its such a sad life that nothing real actually exists for them. They have no real memories they can look back to. Do they even have a memory to remember things anyway? I feel like they’re so dumb they don’t even remember what happened yesterday. Anyway bottom line is that they’re losers who have inflated their own egos so much and their dumb followers only make it worse. To see grown ass dumb women old enough to have big kids suck up to Mariyah ... I have lost faith in humanity. Goodness me. People are such losers.

Return to “Vanity Femme”