Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 3

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 3

Post by Teaspillers »

She is barely 5ft if that. She has said before she was 5ft then changed it to 5ft 2 recently.

She is short in stature and that’s why all the extra weight she gained (on purpose mind- because she wanted to be skinny-thicc *insert eyeroll here) makes her look big.

Her husband is clearly taller than her, that’s a given and not too hard to imagine when she is barely 5ft herself.

The lies and exaggeration will catch up with her. She was a big fish in a little pond before and now she has come closer to London she will realise that girls like her are ten a penny. Also in terms of influencer and garnering collabs with brands there are a lot of young women all fighting for the small slice of insta fame pie.

Seriously, get an education Vanity, whilst your there get some self respect. Might also want to stop biting the hand that feeds you, the honeymoon period doesn’t last very long...

JalebiGirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by JalebiGirl »

Who actually speaks to their husband like this, let alone broadcast it on SM like it's something to be proud of? Disgusting behaviour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

So here Mariyah was claiming to be 5’1.5 and apparently weighed 42kg before gaining weight and 50kg now. Now I am 5’6 and I weigh 46kg anyway that aside. At 5’1 and she may be shorter but whatever she has a BMI of 17.4 which is just slightly underweight. A normal weight for that height is between 44kg and 60kg. Now at 50KG she is in the middle of the chart. It’s okay I suppose she is average weight but she is no supermodel nor can she ever be. She’s very flabby and bulky now and you can tell in videos when she can’t edit her body to make it seem smaller because she is actually huge and by those statistics I can imagine just how huge she is in person.

Ps her name is Mariyah Ahmed not Khan. She is NOT a Pathan. I heard she was trying to pass herself off as Pathan because her relatives live in Khyber which is a strictly Pathan region but she’s not Pathan herself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

no way did vanity just say that her cat's snuggles are better than Umar's!!!!!!! why the fuck did this girl get married? she clearly did not need a husband. she is happy without him lol. this girl is crazyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! how rude and disrespectful to umar!! umar better behave or he will be ridiculed by vanity on social media constantly

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

She wants free Islamic wood wall art in her home. How shameless and cheap is she. Mariyah you pathetic beg what the hell do you mean you can’t find any UK companies? Use the search field on Insta or Google you illiterate imbecile waste of space human being! You ain’t fooling anyone you freeloading beg. I thought your husband was rich? He can’t afford something as simple as wall art? Stop embarrassing your husband, his izzat is your izzat. She wants to be the next sheikhbeauty so bad, London has enough of freeloading insta begs who keeps begging it. She just jumped on the freeloading bandwagon. Unbelievable.

Post by Guest »

England234 wrote: no way did vanity just say that her cat's snuggles are better than Umar's!!!!!!! why the fuck did this girl get married? she clearly did not need a husband. she is happy without him lol. this girl is crazyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! how rude and disrespectful to umar!! umar better behave or he will be ridiculed by vanity on social media constantly
Why on earth would she keep throwing shade at her husband? Baffles me. There’s a fine line between banter and disrespect on a public platform. Surely he has some self respect and tells her to fix herself. After all, she is living in ‘his’ house that he owns, as she said herself.

I actually think she got extremely lucky that a guy like Umar married her, who is from a decent family and fairly good looking, owns an apartment and appears to be financially stable. Apart from being pretty, she does not bring much to the table at all. The least she can do
is be respectful towards him.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

she is so immature and childish!! who the fuck would say this about their husband!? be nice to him vanity as he is paying your bills hun!! if you had to start paying rent, council tax, gas, electric, phone bill, tv, Netflix, food, date nights, groceries, gifts etc for even 1 month you will realise how badly you are failing at life as sadly you cant afford anything!!!!!

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Also her latest insta pic she’s wearing denim jeans or skirt? How can she wear denim when it’s extremely hot in Singapore. She’s insane

Post by Guest »

also on another note how did this stupid idiot pass her driving test as you need some degree of common sense to pass that!?!!!!!!! even habiba da silva fail her driving test so many times before she eventually passed

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

England234 wrote: no way did vanity just say that her cat's snuggles are better than Umar's!!!!!!! why the fuck did this girl get married? she clearly did not need a husband. she is happy without him lol. this girl is crazyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! how rude and disrespectful to umar!! umar better behave or he will be ridiculed by vanity on social media constantly
She needed a man so she could move out of her parents home. She got married because that was literally the biggest goal/achievement in her life :tu: She has been so focused on getting married and planned her wedding for one entire year, poor girl forgot to plan how to be a perfect housewife and keep the marriage going. People have been saying there's more to marriage than the actual wedding and they were absolutely right! Just look at Mariyah she doesn't even know how to behave or speak in front of her husband. She probably haven't even cooked a proper meal yet otherwise she would have snapped it.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Imagine Umar coming home from work and ask Mariyah what she’s been up to. Errrm busy taking pics, editing them and abuse and block people on SM. Now imagine Umar telling Mariyah about his day, I really doubt Mariyah understand even half of it considering the words educated people like Umar use. What are they gonna talk about while eating dinner, Mariyah doesn’t know how to speak sophisticated and Umar doesn’t speak chav language. I doubt she knows anything about politics, social problems or anything that is going on in the world except from her marriage.

bettyboop00
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by bettyboop00 »

England234 wrote: she is so immature and childish!! who the fuck would say this about their husband!? be nice to him vanity as he is paying your bills hun!! if you had to start paying rent, council tax, gas, electric, phone bill, tv, Netflix, food, date nights, groceries, gifts etc for even 1 month you will realise how badly you are failing at life as sadly you cant afford anything!!!!!
This guy is an utter mug / walkover if he thinks being addressed like that by a wife is “funny”. He seems like a pussy tho - so probably is the case, or he may just be too shareef...judging by his foul chavvy responses on IG though, I’m inclined to believe the former.

Amenagh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amenagh »

Lol VF is back from the honeymoon and she's already back to her old ways- and her next victim is her husband. Seriously who the hell disrespect their husband on Ig ? It's not cute, it's not funny, it's just disrespectful and vile.

Beside I have never seen someone who just got married post EVERYDAY on their social media. It's actually sad that your whole life is connected to social media.

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 »

this girl ran her foul mouth on social media for years, did anyone seriously think she’ll spare her own man? LMAO

Char0099
Talker
Talker

Post by Char0099 »

I honestly thought it was messed up when she put out something on her story DURING her honeymoon about missing her cat and 4am snacks, but this is on another level. She’s really not right in the head, is she purposely sabotaging her own marriage? What guy would tolerate these comments released to the public? If I was her family member I would be having serious words to sort herself if she wants a successful marriage. I honestly can’t see this lasting, nothing down to trolls or nazar but her own stinky attitude.

If a guy did this to his new wife.. we’d all call it abuse.

Post by Guest »

Did anyone see Asma Ahmad’s post of her at her cousins wedding and she captioned it: “just attended wedding of the year”
Is it just me or is it a sly dig at VF wedding hype?

Post by Guest »

Its 5.30am and vf is searching herself on Twitter and posting the results

Canadiantealover2000
Learner
Learner

Post by Canadiantealover2000 »

lurkingbooter wrote: Its 5.30am and vf is searching herself on Twitter and posting the results
I really wanna say something to piss her off and make her go off on insta LOL.
the foul mouthed lun always embarrases herself when dealing with haters

Post by Guest »

Canadiantealover2000 wrote:
lurkingbooter wrote: Its 5.30am and vf is searching herself on Twitter and posting the results
I really wanna say something to piss her off and make her go off on insta LOL.
the foul mouthed lun always embarrases herself when dealing with haters
She's literally searching for and replying to old tweets about herself. Its so pathetic i honestly feel sorry for her by this point lmao

lollervibes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lollervibes »

Hahahhaha finally::: someone said it! 🤣🤣

Return to “Vanity Femme”