bettyboop00
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 3

Post by bettyboop00 »

England234 wrote: just guessing lol
She's not VAT registered so I highly doubt she earns as much as you think.

Didn't her company get dissolved anyway? Was it for not paying taxes?

IMZ-xo
Informer
Informer

Post by IMZ-xo »

I remember Alizey Mirza posting a story of receiving Mariyah's invite and I also recall her commenting that's she's excited for the wedding or something. Does anyone know why she didn't attend then?

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

I doubt scammity makes much money from social media at all. She might have blagged wedding freebies but she never works with reputable brands the rest of the time.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

Ummm in order to make money you have to produce content for brands. She’s too lazy to be disciplined and shoot content according to the brands demands and advertise a certain # of times a week to make money. She’s not a part of any campaigns for any big brands. Small desi fashion boutiques don’t count lol, they pay you in shalwar kameez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

She could at least be thankful and grateful. She almost has everything, a flat, a car, a husband who takes care of her financially so she doesn’t have to work. Whether she earns a lot or a little due to the engagement and activity on her Instagram doesn’t matter. The truth is she doesn’t have to work which is a privilege because she is used to live a very minimal lifestyle and has learned to spend the few money she earns (ig and her makeup line) carefully. She returns most of her clothes after wearing it for the gram, she gets free laser hair removal treatments and free facials. Her wedding was almost free, she sold it to the public in exchange for free services. Her car is rented. I’ve never seen her spend her own money on anything, except from food.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

She has 343K followers so she can earn a LOT of money if she wants to, but it requires a brain. She has to know who her audience is and clearly she doesn’t know. Because she keeps advertising that DW watch and it’s very obvious no one is buying that cheap tacky watch.

According to this site: https://influencermarketinghub.com/inst ... alculator/
VF possibly could earn between $1.026 - $1.710 per post.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoac ... 408211763b

https://www.elisedarma.com/blog/instagr ... make-money

https://www.mic.com/articles/192799/how ... ually-make

SoChaud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SoChaud »

Well that’s just given her an idea (she’s prob just searched her name on the link above and looking to change her bio to something like ‘ contact my management (bullshit) for collabos ) watch her sell her soul ...
SoChaud x

Char0099
Talker
Talker

Post by Char0099 »

Don’t these two seem made for each other- he’s now participating in her antics. Trying to make a point this is a ‘modern’ relationship unlike the rest of us who are subservient to our husbands and abused by our MILs. Massaging the legs of a wife who’s spent the last week in her pyjamas trolling herself on Twitter till 5.30am... lol. Vanityfemme’s work ethic and grind is enviable 😂

Our mothers were far more modern than hers.. they raised and enabled us to stand equally with men. They understood the freedom, power and protection from abuse a financially independent woman has. Our mothers understood the power of education to a mindset and refined personality. I honestly think she grew up in a dysfunctional household explaining her warped ideas of equality. There are ways to show affection and friendship between spouses that doesn’t entail degradation or a foul mouth.

Now she’s active on Twitter, so looking forward to responding to her on there and ripping her apart with an intellectual argument.

If she thinks she has something special with her husband because she can publicly state that he’s always talking shit, she’s really more of a nutcase than I thought. there is no community, religion, background of decent people as modern as they may be who would think this is a ‘joke’ way of talking to one another in public. Let’s ask his mother’s opinion for a start.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Novice 7
Talker
Talker

Post by Novice 7 »

She makes Umar look bad, with her uncouth mouth and actions.

I’m waiting on the changes she’s apparently about to make...

Post by Guest »

She’s clearly uncouth but I think that one story she posted is being a bit overblown. On twitter people were suggesting they would divorce and that story is tantamount to abuse. To that I disagree. I think it shows her immaturity but it’s not as serious as it’s been made out to be.
One of the changes she needs to make to herself is to stop cursing. Simply to not have a dirty mouth would have prevented this issue.

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

xoxiceydicey wrote:She’s clearly uncouth but I think that one story she posted is being a bit overblown. On twitter people were suggesting they would divorce and that story is tantamount to abuse. To that I disagree. I think it shows her immaturity but it’s not as serious as it’s been made out to be.
One of the changes she needs to make to herself is to stop cursing. Simply to not have a dirty mouth would have prevented this issue.
Not dirty mouth.... potty mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

settledown1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by settledown1 »

maybe her changes is not coming on here as chutsaray anymore and putting her real name on here instead

Post by Guest »

How do you guys know chutsaray was definitely VF?

Post by Guest »

Okay so at first I thought these idiots sucking up to loser Mariyah were little girls like under 18s. But nooo. What did I just see? 30+ year-old Ayesha East who has a public account in Insta was sucking up to Mariyah by attacking Mariyah’s followers innocently giving suggestions, who’s first language clearly isn’t English. Why are 30-year-old grown ass women such losers that they are actually arguing with little girls on social media to defend somebody they don’t even know who just like them isn’t doing anything with their life? When will this era of social media which gives these losers a platform to think in their head that they are celebrities come to an end? Miss the early 2000s when these losers weren’t in our faces and we wouldn’t have known who the hell they were. Social media can seriously be such a curse. The issue is that it’s all the intelligent people who will question it and have an issue when they see something seriously wrong but the dumb ones will go on worshipping and egging on this narcissists.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

So it wasn’t only once on the same post but she replied multiple times to several people to defend Mariyah like a fan girl whom she doesn’t even know. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen these defensive comments from this public profile. She’s done this for Mariyah a few times. Bit obsessive and lesbo these girls behave for each other. And I feel sorry for that poor innocent old man with the glasses looking into the distance. This fat Mariyah who is classless and lacks grace with a huge wedgie is standing there with her cheap hideous outfit and he’s not even looking at her and all these people want to say he is in order to compliment their narcissistic god. They literally worship this narcissistic cow!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

No he’s not in love leave him alone! The only person in love with this loser is people with NOT EVEN “one braincell” like these fan girls. Can’t believe that such old women who could have mothered a few children by now is this stupid to argue with little girls over this cheap Mariyah LOL.

jaani1234
Learner
Learner

Post by jaani1234 »

Does anyone know where you can buy this onion chutney from?? They do them in Asian restaurants jus wanted to know where I can get it from😭

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

How can anyone defend Mariyah. She’s always talking trash. This is some of her famous replies to haters:

“Exfoliate your face and brush your teeth TWICE and don’t forget to floss”
“I can imagine exactly what kind of person you are in real life”
“I feel so sorry for your poor mother who went through the effort of birthing you”
“I feel sorry for your mother who carried you for nine months in her womb only for you to grow up and be an online troll/bully.”

When she herself grow up and became an abusive bully on the internet. How ironical

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsonlybants »

Novice 7 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:32 am
She makes Umar look bad, with her uncouth mouth and actions.

I’m waiting on the changes she’s apparently about to make...
He makes himself look bad. Personally I think he's one of those guys who likes being whipped.

Return to “Vanity Femme”