True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: 408California408

Post by green_eyez19 »

Lucfly13 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:41 pm
green_eyez19 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:21 am
I've been wondering if her husband is significantly older than her because that hand in one of her stories looked WRINKLY. She is giving me trophy wife vibes big time
Btw the new Chanel backpack is UGLY
She has an early pic on Insta showing her newly painted offices - when you zoom in you can see the construction company name. CKL San Jose.

It appears the owner of this business is in his 60's. It is says business started in mid 80's. 408 would be in her mid 40's I'd say - so too young to have started her own company at that point.

I'd say (while she loves promoting the whole boss lady vibe) she's jumped on board to work in hubby's existing, successful business.

I used to like her no nonsense approach but agree that the Q&A came across as being a bit smug & full of herself. She certainly spends a lot of time setting up staged Insta pics for someone who is full of confidence & doesn't give a toss about what people think. Instagtam is all about people seeking validation when they do it in this show n tell format (ie BMW steering wheel carefully placed behind shot of the bag, etc).
Yes she comes across as very unlikable. No wonder her best friends are her husband and her sister lol.

I'm pretty sure she's wife #2 to an older guy with a couple of step kids. Didn't she say she's in her early 30s or am I trippin? I think she said that in one of her earlier videos. She does look mid 40s though.

jrsipult
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jrsipult »

Looks like hubby is Courtland Lanning president of CKL construction based in San Jose. Says he 68 so yeah old and wrinkled is correct. She seems miserable and all this compulsive bag purchasing is beyond madness. She buys just for the high it gives her. I love how bad she wants to be Jenn G from EllandEmm. She runs out a buys whatever bag Jenn shows new on her IG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

jrsipult wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:34 am
Looks like hubby is Courtland Lanning president of CKL construction based in San Jose. Says he 68 so yeah old and wrinkled is correct. She seems miserable and all this compulsive bag purchasing is beyond madness. She buys just for the high it gives her. I love how bad she wants to be Jenn G from EllandEmm. She runs out a buys whatever bag Jenn shows new on her IG

Omg, I think you’re right, she does seem to be like Jenn G!!! 😂😂😂

I know Jenn is a liar (she has her own thread on here) and I hate her ugly tee shirts, but aside from that I don’t mind her. At least Jenn isn’t miserable and seems nicer than 408California408.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Man, you gals are good at digging for dirt! I did a little bit more digging off of your detective work and it looks whoever is associated with that company mentioned bought a $2.6 mil house.

Don’t worry, I’m not a crazy stalker, I live on the other side of the USA. :rofl: I used to live in the Bay Area, a friend of mine had a similarly priced home and I can say it’s a nice town.

I am always intrigued by how people afford these crazy expensive yet not impressive homes out there...when the rest of us can buy McMansions for $600k where we live.

I like the older husband theory, that would make sense.... Someone who is in their 60s would have had a chance to build equity in a home back when the prices were not as nuts out there and upgrade.

I don’t dislike her.... I agree with the poster who mentioned that she has a void. Don’t think she is a bad person.

Hey, you have to marry well to survive in the Bay Area or be from an affluent family. I had friends who married into wealthy families to husbands with great paying jobs and/or got tech stock that did very well.

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

YouTuberr wrote:Man, you gals are good at digging for dirt! I did a little bit more digging off of your detective work and it looks whoever is associated with that company mentioned bought a $2.6 mil house.

Don’t worry, I’m not a crazy stalker, I live on the other side of the USA. :rofl: I used to live in the Bay Area, a friend of mine had a similarly priced home and I can say it’s a nice town.

I am always intrigued by how people afford these crazy expensive yet not impressive homes out there...when the rest of us can buy McMansions for $600k where we live.

I like the older husband theory, that would make sense.... Someone who is in their 60s would have had a chance to build equity in a home back when the prices were not as nuts out there and upgrade.

I don’t dislike her.... I agree with the poster who mentioned that she has a void. Don’t think she is a bad person.

Hey, you have to marry well to survive in the Bay Area or be from an affluent family. I had friends who married into wealthy families to husbands with great paying jobs and/or got tech stock that did very well.
Makes sense that she is the second wife, probably married older dude for the lifestyle. I peg her to be in her early forties and she most likely sacrificed having kids as his are probably the same age as her and he didn’t want anymore. She compulsively buys bags to fill the void that she will never be a mother and she has a wrinkled old pecker in the bed next to her. If you cannot tell I’m not a fan of hers

Namima
Learner
Learner

Post by Namima »

Lucfly13 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:41 pm
green_eyez19 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:21 am
I've been wondering if her husband is significantly older than her because that hand in one of her stories looked WRINKLY. She is giving me trophy wife vibes big time
Btw the new Chanel backpack is UGLY
She has an early pic on Insta showing her newly painted offices - when you zoom in you can see the construction company name. CKL San Jose.

It appears the owner of this business is in his 60's. It is says business started in mid 80's. 408 would be in her mid 40's I'd say - so too young to have started her own company at that point.

I'd say (while she loves promoting the whole boss lady vibe) she's jumped on board to work in hubby's existing, successful business.

I used to like her no nonsense approach but agree that the Q&A came across as being a bit smug & full of herself. She certainly spends a lot of time setting up staged Insta pics for someone who is full of confidence & doesn't give a toss about what people think. Instagtam is all about people seeking validation when they do it in this show n tell format (ie BMW steering wheel carefully placed behind shot of the bag, etc).
You are 100% correct. That's the word for her, SMUG !!! So off-putting.

Northshore86
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Northshore86 »

I would not consider her a "trophy wife," because she is not pretty, I would call her more of a gold digger. I googled the company and it made $16 million, the owner is old like you guys said. Also looked up the address where the company is at and its that house/office she works at. No wonder she is so smug saying she never has to budget to buy a lux item. She has a bad snobby attitude and outdated square nails that show her age. I'm guessing she is in her 40's and has step kids that are in their 30's that probably don't like her, hahaha. She could use a makeover with all that sugar daddy money she has, seeing how tight her hair is pulled up in a bun or pony tail gives me a headache just looking at it.

Post by Guest »

You know what’s funny is that I remember watching her IG because she used to follow and got followed by a lot of the so-called “lux” YT community. When she started a YT channel I was looking forward to it and I thought she would be a nice person. I have to say I was disappointed and didn’t stay subbed for very long.

Namima
Learner
Learner

Post by Namima »

She really is a snoozefest.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I agree about the hair being pulled back too tight, not a good look. She has quite nice hair when it’s down. I think the darker hair really suits her vs the blond. I feel like she is often trying to copy Melissa Gorga (Housewives NJ) or J Lo’s look.

I don’t get the whole marrying an old dude thing, like in general. I guess some women must have a daddy complex or just like the $$$ it may come with.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

YouTuberr wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:25 pm
I agree about the hair being pulled back too tight, not a good look. She has quite nice hair when it’s down. I think the darker hair really suits her vs the blond. I feel like she is often trying to copy Melissa Gorga (Housewives NJ) or J Lo’s look.

I don’t get the whole marrying an old dude thing, like in general. I guess some women must have a daddy complex or just like the $$$ it may come with.
The thought of having to lay next to a shriveled up man that could be my father or technically probably even my grandfather just to be able to buy a designer handbag every other week makes me gag.
I did not like her hair down. It's super thin and stringy.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

This lady is an unhappy, smug bitch.
She is bitter that she has to pay a HIGH price to afford a few luxury pieces.
Her unhappiness speaks loud and clear just based on the very few clips I watched of this weirdo. Her “collection “ isn’t even good, it’s very mediocre/basic/starter, in the luxe community and she ends up selling most of it based on what I’ve read here. Truly pathetic to link up w her “daddy” to buy a second hand Chanel once in awhile, yeah it’s no Wonder she’s so miserable. I would be too lol

Post by Guest »

I find her constant posing in gym-wear on IG rather immature...she has a good butt and we have seen it. It's what a 25year old does to get adoration from strangers. She's well past that age surely?!

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Chichibangbang wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:46 pm
I find her constant posing in gym-wear on IG rather immature...she has a good butt and we have seen it. It's what a 25year old does to get adoration from strangers. She's well past that age surely?!
Yeah, that is true about the poses!!!!

I’d put her between 37-45, I’m so bad with ages, plus it’s an affluent area of California where it is more common to have “work” done.

Mistress Hunter
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistress Hunter »

Chichibangbang wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:23 am

No way this is brand new...it has a deep-set wonky wrinkle...it will be returned for sure.
This handbag is ugly and it looks used. This was the reason the person sold it to the consignment shop. T will be selling this bag in less than six months.

Aurora Rose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aurora Rose »

She comes across so cold and so smug. She was so rude on the q and a. Why do one? If she can truly buy whatever she wants why is it always second hand? And why does she need to sell so much? I agree about the severe ponytail. It’s very unflattering. She turned 50 last month. A lot of Botox in that face. A lot.

Mistress Hunter
Learner
Learner

Aurora Rose wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:45 am
She comes across so cold and so smug. She was so rude on the q and a. Why do one? If she can truly buy whatever she wants why is it always second hand? And why does she need to sell so much? I agree about the severe ponytail. It’s very unflattering. She turned 50 last month. A lot of Botox in that face. A lot.
Botox and fillers too. Most definitely pass for 50 without a doubt. She sells her bags to be able to afford the next splurge purchase. Every bag she buys she claims will forever be in her collection. She creates a video about how it didn't workout for her lifestyle. No it didn't work out with her finances.

Pink Bubbly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pink Bubbly »

She looks 50 to me. She clearly sells to fund new purchases. She seems so smug and so into herself. I’m surprised she has so many followers. A forever bag for her???? No way! :rofl:

Diamonds are forever
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Diamonds are forever »

She’s 50 and still doing butt shots on Instagram? She sure does like herself. Yes she has a good body but it might be time to grow up. Hate the ponytail too. It’s so severe.

Mistress Hunter
Learner
Learner

T made sure to show us that she still has her Chanel damaged used handbag.
She went out and purchased those ugly Louis Vuitton sneakers just to create a video. She’s really so basic and nasty. She said that this is her channel and she’ll do what she wants.
She looked 50 in today’s video for sure.

Return to “F-J”