Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Bowmar/Bowmar Nutrition

Post by curleecrimp »

pbjnfit wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:38 am
curleecrimp wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:56 am
I just watched Libby’s highlights about Bowmar and wooooow. Just wow. Sarah is truly awful and I continue to be baffled by how people support her and her companies. Also how was bodyfitbalance involved? Someone mentioned it briefly above. I just don’t like Bailey and want some tea haha.

Off topic observation, Libby Christensen reminds me a lot of Jenny Slate, like appearance and voice.
What was said on Libby's story? I missed it... very curious on the tea with bodyfitbalance Bailey...
Very condensed version: Libby said she didn’t feel supported by Bowmar Nutrition as a blank woman AND the only black Bowmar athlete. She let the person in charge of affiliates know she didn’t want to renew her contract and wanted out of it. Sarah was copied on some emails but later reached out to Libby and was like “why aren’t you posting anything about Bowmar anymore?” So Libby had to explain well I wanted out of my contract, you should have been on the emails. Sarah of course claimed she NEVER saw the emails, so I guess homegirl just sucks at checking email. Some time later, Libby got some Alani Nu stuff and she posted a story where you could see it in the background. Another Bowmar athlete sent the story to Sarah (who I suspect is bodyfitbalance because this seems like something she’d do, but I don’t know for sure) who then messaged Libby and said “wow that’s a lot of Alani stuff!” There were other messages exchanged between the two, all petty and unprofessional in Sarah’s end. Libby handled it well considering.

If you want to kill some time and watch the stories for yourself, they’re saved in the 3rd BLM highlight on Libby’s profile!

SarahSunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by SarahSunshine »

Well, Sarah had her baby and is spending quite a lot of time being a bitch on instagram per usual. She gets offended/defensive about EVERYTHING and it makes me exhausted thinking about how much time, energy and emotion she gives to comments on her instagram posts. Like girl, just ignore them. People are telling her to not rush when it comes to lifting postpartum and she's losing her shit. The fact that she thinks she needs to be lifting upper body 2 weeks postpartum is wild. But ya know. she has her pre and post natal exercise certificate (or whatever it is) so she knows best! Also, not gonna lie, I laughed when she made the comment about the baby "latching like a champ" at the hospital. I was thinking, yeah okay, just you wait. Annnnd I was right. Breastfeeding is hard and extremely time consuming. She definitely had no idea what she was in for.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

I've never had children before but is it normal to be up and walking multiple times a day (around neighborhood/treadmill) this early? She just mentioned that her vagina felt like it was going to fall out. I really don't think she's prepared for how much her life is going to change.

Also lol at how smug she was from the beginning about well breastfeeding was going and then was so sure it wasn't her implants even though people were saying it could be them and now she admits that they blocking her milk flow.

Fitchick406
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitchick406 »

Looks like Sarah and Josh were caught red handed in the largest Nebraska poaching case ever. There is a whole slew of charges against Sarah, Josh, and Bowman Bow Hunting.
8E3F6304-C45F-4381-9E33-6A5F4A699144.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

Stacie16 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:16 am
Sarah and her husband are only where they are today
because Josh’s family is loaded with money. I think she bought her instagram following and made herself “popular.” And I don’t think she’s as popular as she makes people believe. She’s a very rude person and looks rough AF. Is she really only 30 years old? Because I would guess her in her 40s.

I thought the same thing! She looks much older than she is. It’s probably the tanning beds and fake spider lashes.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”