Joanna the Nurse

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Tamho
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Joanna the Nurse

Post by Tamho »

Injector to all your favorite YouTube beauty gurus and personalities! She herself seems sweet.. all the time. So much so it comes off as an act or front she puts up and seems tiring. However nice she is, her life is definitely revolves around all things plastic and materialistic. What do people think or know about her? When I first found her on Instagram she was married with a son but soon after stopped wearing her wedding rings and started posting about dating advice, etc. She has recently started sporting her wedding rings again. She’s very private and secretive about her husband. Some speculate she’s married to Dr Newen whom she works for and is her boss. Dr Newen opened up his practice with now ex-wife who was also a Dr. Joanna always does a “ask me anything” post in her stories and sometimes goes live to answer questions. But she always ignores questions about who her husband is and who Luke’s father is. Let’s hear it!
:respekt:

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Re: Joanna the Nurse

Post by Tamho »

Here are some of her insta/YouTube famous clients
3C4461E7-64C5-4C56-961F-DDAACA0D7244.jpeg
6F25F96F-115B-4211-9F4F-1DB1F7FBEB03.jpeg
4E7CA575-A74C-4107-864B-5BF2D391C722.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

Continued bc it won’t all upload in one post
729CE502-AFDE-4CB0-A5D9-70BC4986BC20.jpeg
04EFED30-9839-49FF-A90B-61511226CA7B.jpeg
DB97227D-C9DA-4604-8966-8F33D53EB35D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

Cont ... and a bonus “glow up” of herself courtesy of a few surgeries and fillers! She looked beautiful before and still gorgeous after!
4445A1F6-2E28-44FF-A641-DE79C682832B.jpeg
6784559A-98CF-499E-8B36-DCAFADB8FF4C.jpeg
CED06E06-3A49-42EE-AD4B-28399A7A366B.jpeg

vogueing
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by vogueing »

I love her! She seems so sweet a bubbly. Although, I do wonder who her husband is.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

Sometimes I can't tell if her and husband are still together or not? Not everyone wears their wedding ring 24/7, especially in the medical field, but I haven't seen hers lately. On the speculation that Dr. Newen is her husband, one time I swear she posted like a photo of her son with her husband's arm in it, and it def looked young and buff :tu: I screenshoted it along time ago, but probably deleted it.

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

kpop1713 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 am
Sometimes I can't tell if her and husband are still together or not? Not everyone wears their wedding ring 24/7, especially in the medical field, but I haven't seen hers lately. On the speculation that Dr. Newen is her husband, one time I swear she posted like a photo of her son with her husband's arm in it, and it def looked young and buff :tu: I screenshoted it along time ago, but probably deleted it.
Idk if they’re still together but she wears her rings on and off. She posts in her stories of her having to carry Luke’s bed upstairs by herself and of her in bed by herself. Maybe they’ve split up. But she definitely married Dr Newen although I think it was a shotgun wedding bc she got pregnant with her boss.
0BB55F35-7770-4B85-8102-C0341920C393.png
CF6EBFBD-6D13-48BD-8582-11E6277A9E36.png

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

Tamho wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:23 am
kpop1713 wrote:
Idk if they’re still together but she wears her rings on and off. She posts in her stories of her having to carry Luke’s bed upstairs by herself and of her in bed by herself. Maybe they’ve split up. But she definitely married Dr Newen although I think it was a shotgun wedding bc she got pregnant with her boss.

OMG how did you find this?! great work! I thought it was all speculation, I'm glad to have confirmation lol

SeymoreInsanity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SeymoreInsanity »

You are amazing!! I found this link from her blog about her wedding day but was unable to find photos: http://joannathenurse.com/wedding-details/

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

Not gonna lie, it took me 30 mins to find. I was just so curious bc she’s so secretive about it and none of her platforms show who he is. She has never addressed it, no matter how many times people ask her. Maybe bc there will be negativity associated with getting knocked up and marrying one’s boss. People might be less inclined to trust her if they think she only got as far as she did bc she’s sleeping w the boss. I imagine some of her coworkers would be resentful or if they’re separated then there would be so much awkwardness in the office.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

Ugh, This was the photo from her baby foodie account that made me think her husband was young (and maybe attractive). I cropped out the kid, which is why it's only him lol :-o I just feel bamboozled now knowing who it is.

promiseandprecision
Learner
Learner

Post by promiseandprecision »

Came here after watching her breast augmentation video and seeing someone in the comments say Dr. Newen is her husband. Aren’t surgeons not supposed to treat their family members? Hearing that her husband performed her surgery is sort of more shocking to me than her being married to her boss.

hahahaok
Learner
Learner

Post by hahahaok »

Dumb questions, but how does she afford all these luxury items as a nurse? I’m in nursing school and aesthetic nurses probably make maybe 30-40$/hr. I’m honestly tryna go into that field if she truly does make a lot.

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

hahahaok wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:05 pm
Dumb questions, but how does she afford all these luxury items as a nurse? I’m in nursing school and aesthetic nurses probably make maybe 30-40$/hr. I’m honestly tryna go into that field if she truly does make a lot.
Her husband is a plastic surgeon with his own practice and she works for him. She spends a lot on some luxury things but is also very thrifty. She buys a lot of everyday items on sale. I’d assume you wouldn’t make as much as she does considering her circumstance is much different than yours unless you also plan to get knocked up by the plastic surgeon you will be working with.

hahahaok
Learner
Learner

Post by hahahaok »

Tamho wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:35 pm
hahahaok wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:05 pm
Her husband is a plastic surgeon with his own practice and she works for him. She spends a lot on some luxury things but is also very thrifty. She buys a lot of everyday items on sale. I’d assume you wouldn’t make as much as she does considering her circumstance is much different than yours unless you also plan to get knocked up by the plastic surgeon you will be working with.
oh teaaaa that sounds like a major HR issue lmao

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 »

Tamho wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:23 am
kpop1713 wrote:

You are amazing! I was so curious searching everywhere and couldn't find anything. In her 1st dating advice video she answered a question about her secretive relationship and said things are complicated and not everyone knows what's going on in her life and not even she knows; Or something like that. It makes so much more sense how she's able to film everything and inject herself in the office. She's married to the boss! I can't imagine the nurse/injectors where I'm from posting videos with patients and becoming Youtube famous off of their clients.

Anyways, not judging I'm just nosy as hell and was wondering how she got away with all of that lol.

vogueing
Learner
Learner

Post by vogueing »

Did anyone listen to her life update on ig today? "I've had a lot things going on in my life the last couple of months... I have come to realize a lot of things, so I'm super excited to more my life forward, and for you guys to move forward with me..."

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

vogueing wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:20 pm
Did anyone listen to her life update on ig today? "I've had a lot things going on in my life the last couple of months... I have come to realize a lot of things, so I'm super excited to more my life forward, and for you guys to move forward with me..."
I think it’s her slowly hinting to us that she’s no longer married to her boss? Lol

vogueing
Learner
Learner

Post by vogueing »

Sky8088 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:54 pm
vogueing wrote:
I think it’s her slowly hinting to us that she’s no longer married to her boss? Lol

Lol maybe! I think she may be taking a break from nursing!

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

vogueing wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:28 pm
Sky8088 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:54 pm
vogueing wrote:

Lol maybe! I think she may be taking a break from nursing!

Yeah her “life update” was so vague it basically provided zero information. Which I don’t think she needs to explain herself at all but why post a life update with zero update info. Just go about your day if you don’t want to share what’s going on in your life. I think she’s also either separated or getting divorced since she goes to weddings and getaways with just her and Luke. She also mentioned Luke has been looking forward to his birthday for months but she didn’t have time to plan it well... probably bc she’s preoccupied or distracted with the separation/divorce.

Return to “F-K”