Toxic Anti-Veganism (Vegan Deterioration on YouTube)

VDIsALiar
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Toxic Anti-Veganism (Vegan Deterioration on YouTube)

Post by VDIsALiar »

There is a YouTuber by the name of Vegan Deterioration who has been spreading misleading information in regards to Veganism. She uses no sources or data to back up the things she says. She deliberately talks about other individuals without their permission based on their body weight, body image, diet, and makes assumptions about their health (dancing along the lines of diagnosing) all while promoting bullying to the people she's talking about. Her comment section is filled with misled people who buy into the lies she has fabricated about these individuals. They then go to other channels and bully these innocent individuals. I'm concerned about what is happening as a result of her channel and it would be lovely to have reliable sources available for anyone who may come across her content. I would hate for people to be misled into thinking prying into another persons private life, diagnosing online, and bullying those who follow a plant based diet is an okay thing to do. While this site (GuruGossiper) is built around that type of behaviour Id like to believe that like-minded individuals who take health and privacy seriously wouldn't encourage nonsense like this.

StinkyLady
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Toxic Anti-Veganism (Vegan Deterioration on YouTube)

Post by StinkyLady »

This chick? lol
Drama follows drama. Not surprised.
She's on xhamster, xtube, xvideo, some foot rating site, and I'm sure there's more.
She deletes any comment talking about her licking dirty feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CharVOSJourney
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Toxic Anti-Veganism (Vegan Deterioration on YouTube)

Post by CharVOSJourney »

First post!

Wow that's it? Vegan Deterioration needs her own thread in the Trash a Guru section. She's not a guru but I mean she's pretty weird.
IMG_6290.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Diet”